Acciona

Acciona

Acciona Employee Review

Great Place to work for your career

This place is probably the best place to expand your career path. working environment is great, people are nice, offers great benefits, given lots of learning opportunities.

Pros

Friendly environment

Cons

no promotion

4.0Job security/advancement

Same location

Poorly managed

A large turn over & imported staff. Alot of favouritism by Management, they treat staff poorly with harassment, discrimination & bullying. I would not recommend working for this company. May be ok for you if you speak Spanish.
Same location

Fantastic Infrastructure Company with Creative and Disciplined Professionals

Acciona Infrastructure Canada employees some of the best workers in their particular fields. They recruit and employ the best and brightest process experts, engineers, superintendents, procurement, HR, finance, commercial, quality, construction management and health and safety professionals around. Acciona Infrastructure Canada also has unparalleled support from head office in Spain! All teams collaborate and communicate extremely well and stakeholder input is considered valuable. Although design-build projects can be fast paced and stressful at times, Acciona's teams weather these scopes in friendly and consultative manners and everyone has fun in the process. Acciona's DB projects are well organized and well orchestrated as are their construction schedules, policies and procedures. Witnessing Acciona execute their projects is something to behold! A fantastic and supportive place to work with very experienced and seasoned professionals.

I highly recommend acciona is good to work with it.

Around one year I worked with Acciona I get more experience and information about job climate, I would like to apprentice many members of company management that I worked with them

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Acciona. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4Job security/advancement