Acciona Employee Reviews

Wrongful dismissal
Night Crew (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC12 February 2018
The management sucks the company sucks the wage is good but that they cant train ? And they dont care about stuff at all and they need a better management staff that will take care the employee side instead of their management staff .
Pros
Nice poeple
Cons
They dont know what they lose
The absolute worse management
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC2 September 2017
Managers are highly unprofessional and does not treat employees with dignity. They make up useless rules that doesn't help the company perform better. Don't work here unless you want unfair employee treatment.
Pros
Cons
Poor Management
poor managment
Help Desk (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC16 May 2017
very stressful job position. Management has no professional leadership skills. Cheap private company with poor medical and dental package. No job security what so ever. Job culture is very uncomfortable.

ps no pension plan and your hours don't count as viha.
Pros
no pros
Cons
making people lives a living h***
International Company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC9 November 2016
International company on international projects. Brings an interesting mix to the table.

Seem to be a bit disorganized and have trouble placing the correct individuals into their positions.

Offer great opportunities to learn
Fast paced exciting place to work and advance my skills in the safety industry.
Site Safety Administrator (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB5 August 2015
My typical day required me to be a resource to safety for safety related issues. I assisted with safety administrative duties, as well as participating in progress and city meetings. Providing customer service to all site, staff management, contractors, and subcontractors was one of the most enjoyable parts of my job, as I enjoy working with people, and more importantly as a team.

I organized and attended weekly on-site safety meetings with crews, and participated in training offered to enhance knowledge and experience. Reviewed daily Field Level Risk Assessments, and conducted site specific inspections,as well as completed required daily and weekly safety documents.

One of my major duties consisted of conducting work area walk through inspections and making necessary suggestions to the workforce. Ensuring workers followed company, and client procedures, and policies was sometimes a challenge, however, I enjoy challenges, and find that due to my exceptional communication/people skills, I excel in this area.
Working with my co-workers on this project was very enjoyable, as all were very down to earth, and hard workers, I would highly
recommend this company to anyone.
Pros
Great people to work with, and lot's to learn!
Cons
Weather could be challenging, but I love challenges!
Stay away - Horrible staffing practices
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Victoria19 June 2015
If you are interested in a dead end job with a dead end employer, then work for acciona. Employees get treated like dirt and they hire employees who honestly need a paycheque, but are too desperate to quit and leave.Sad decline of healthcare.
Postive Work Environment
Helpdesk Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC11 May 2015
Acciona is an amazing company to work for. You received hands on training, as well as further training, as your experience with Acciona grows. The support staff and management team are so supportive and approachable. I am looking forward to new adventures within the company.
Pros
Supporting Management Staff
Cons
Working in the lowest level of the building, no daylight or fresh air.
very smart people
Senior Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 January 2015
a great place to work and learn. However, the firm lacked focus and changed directions several times while I was there. The NA HQ was in Chicago and the building was a landmark
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
remote office
An enjoyable experience
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC4 April 2013
Mostly worked on my own. dressing beds and cleaning offices. I learned what a hospital environment was like to work in and enjoyed being around patients. Met some nice co-workers and enjoyed working with them.
Pros
christmas holidays with co-workers
One day on board
stewardess, waitress, and job asistent (Former Employee) –  on board9 February 2013
I enjoy have contact with the passsengers, be helpfull. resolve all type of problems,, with passengers. i have learnd be peacefull, helpfull, Speak different lenguages, There was no hardest part of jobs, becouse I relly love my job.
Pros
enjoy traveling, and now different persons all over the world
Cons
none.