Acciona

Acciona Employee Reviews

Canada18 reviews
I worked at this hospital before with a different company. The wages were lower then when I worked there 10 years before.
I over all job was good and staff was great.
The management and supervisors only care about themselves. They come up with illogical ways of doing things for cleaners that make no sense, just to justify their own existence. When 5 people quit in a span of two weeks, you know there are issues!
Way too much nepotism and hiring of people of the same language and culture, with some that have very poor language skills!
Cons
Nepotism, Nit picking, Uncaring Management, Low Wages
I feel Acciona doesn't care about our the housekeepers well being.They are extremely cheap with wages and supplies.During the PANDEMIC most employees from other companies at Royal Jubilee Hospital receive hazard pay well Acciona figures their employees dont deserve hazard pay.We are the ones dealing with the germs and waste. That's not a very caring employer.
It’s was my first job in Victoria. Supervisor and coworker are very nice . I recommend everyone to start there.
at first I was really excited , then I found out that most worker there are lazy... literary lazy oooh my God..why they do there work that they just walk by..in short explanation its DIRTY... I have to double effort the way that I want it clean...Frustrating.....all the time..even though told the management, nothings change...Since then never been happy to work there..
-Very hard work
-Adequate break schedule

-Not the greatest salary considering the hard work and stressful conditions.

-Because its a union it has very good job security
Hires anyone lol good or bad. So if ya need a job.. management very unorganized. Lack of communication. Very stressful. Never enough workers..........
Could be a good company but cannot escape being undermined and over-ruled at every turn by conniving toady sycophants from the Madrid HQ who think all clients and supply chains should bow down to their imagined superiority
The management sucks the company sucks the wage is good but that they cant train ? And they dont care about stuff at all and they need a better management staff that will take care the employee side instead of their management staff .
Pros
Nice poeple
Cons
They dont know what they lose
Managers are highly unprofessional and does not treat employees with dignity. They make up useless rules that doesn't help the company perform better. Don't work here unless you want unfair employee treatment.
Pros
Cons
Poor Management
Enjoy working with the team. Supportive environment. High standards of work expected and pay is fine. You are trained when you get there and expected to work hard. Nice to see patients and be part of healthcare.
Pros
Day goes by quickly. Variety. Good pay for entry level job.
Cons
Have to wear uniform.
International company on international projects. Brings an interesting mix to the table.

Seem to be a bit disorganized and have trouble placing the correct individuals into their positions.

Offer great opportunities to learn
My typical day required me to be a resource to safety for safety related issues. I assisted with safety administrative duties, as well as participating in progress and city meetings. Providing customer service to all site, staff management, contractors, and subcontractors was one of the most enjoyable parts of my job, as I enjoy working with people, and more importantly as a team.

I organized and attended weekly on-site safety meetings with crews, and participated in training offered to enhance knowledge and experience. Reviewed daily Field Level Risk Assessments, and conducted site specific inspections,as well as completed required daily and weekly safety documents.

One of my major duties consisted of conducting work area walk through inspections and making necessary suggestions to the workforce. Ensuring workers followed company, and client procedures, and policies was sometimes a challenge, however, I enjoy challenges, and find that due to my exceptional communication/people skills, I excel in this area.

Working with my co-workers on this project was very enjoyable, as all were very down to earth, and hard workers, I would highly

recommend this company to anyone.
Pros
Great people to work with, and lot's to learn!
Cons
Weather could be challenging, but I love challenges!
If you are interested in a dead end job with a dead end employer, then work for acciona. Employees get treated like dirt and they hire employees who honestly need a paycheque, but are too desperate to quit and leave.Sad decline of healthcare.
Acciona is an amazing company to work for. You received hands on training, as well as further training, as your experience with Acciona grows. The support staff and management team are so supportive and approachable. I am looking forward to new adventures within the company.
Pros
Supporting Management Staff
Cons
Working in the lowest level of the building, no daylight or fresh air.
a great place to work and learn. However, the firm lacked focus and changed directions several times while I was there. The NA HQ was in Chicago and the building was a landmark
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
remote office
Mostly worked on my own. dressing beds and cleaning offices. I learned what a hospital environment was like to work in and enjoyed being around patients. Met some nice co-workers and enjoyed working with them.
Pros
christmas holidays with co-workers
I enjoy have contact with the passsengers, be helpfull. resolve all type of problems,, with passengers. i have learnd be peacefull, helpfull, Speak different lenguages, There was no hardest part of jobs, becouse I relly love my job.
Pros
enjoy traveling, and now different persons all over the world
Cons
none.