Accident Support Services International Ltd.

Accident Support Services International Ltd. Employee Reviews

Canada13 reviews
Great place to work with awesome people but the pay is minimum wage and not equivalent to the tasks we do on the daily. Personally I believe we all should be earning minimum 16.25 an hour here not 14.00
Official response from Accident Support Services International Ltd.
10 February 2020
Good day, minimum wage is only a starting point. Your wage increases at 3 months, then 9 months. If you have any questions about this please contact your manager or operations manager.
The ACCI staff are the best. Working with several police services is challenging but fulfilling.
New people and new situations every day make the experience challenging, sometimes frustrating, fun and a day that goes by quickly.
Enjoyable place to work, hard but rewarding work. Unfortunately the pay is not the greatest but overall a good place to work. Day to day staff as well as upper management are all super friendly.
Great company, awesome management. Accommodating, Flexible. Always interesting moments and interesting people. Policing environment makes for interesting atmosphere
Pros
exciting
Cons
bad weather
Working at a Collision Centre looks great on a resume, however you need to be prepared for the work that comes with it. There is poor management, they are unable to give full-time work, no benefits, and minumum wage pay for your full, hard working days without lunch breaks.
Pros
Great references, experiences
Cons
Exhausting work, no breaks, poor pay
It is a very stresswful work place, management dont really take good care of the workers that well especially giving low Hourly pay especially when u take pictures of the car on winter its very bad too cold
Pros
Good co workers
Cons
Small workplace
Gained a lot of experience while I worked here. Learned a lot about the insurance and policing industry. Also improved my customer service skills, and communication skills. The work culture was great, I felt included and enjoyed going to work everyday! Was always kept busy but never felt overwhelmed.
Pros
Good Managment, Great Co-Workers
I have worked for this company for nearly 6 years now. I have found the president, vice presidents and coworkers to be friendly, supportive and eager to work effectively together.

I have learned many skills and absolutely grown as an employee. I have thoroughly enjoyed working with the police and the opportunities provided to me to use my skills and talents to the best of my ability.

The model of this company is one where all stakeholders actually have the opportunity to be successful; insurers, police, and citizens. There is a strong sense of customer service and our office is always striving to be the best it can be.

Highly recommend this company and the environment created internally in which employees work. In fairness, not every citizen we help is super happy (considering they are seeing us due to having been involved in a collision) however we have the opportunity to make a bad situation better for them and I leave feeling like I made a difference each day; that is a huge plus.
Pros
safe environment, reliable work, great coworkers
Management next door is completely unfair and ridiculous, You work with police officers some are friendly and kind, but a couple are miserable and sad they're no longer on the streets.

Excellent for gaining customer service experience and data entry skills you don't get the happiest customers of course their cars are recked but other staff members are friendly.

Place needs an upgrade horrible chairs and computers.

Part timers get no benifits no matter how long you've been with the company. Cheap company starts at minimum wage.

Taking pictures outside any weather conditions
Pros
Cons
Minimum wage.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Accident Support Services International Ltd.?
Poor management
Worst workplace culture, no respect for co-workers

Lack of accommodation

Wage per hour is not worth the value of work an employee has to do.

Employees have to click pictures of the damaged vehicles outside in any type of weather condition.

This detail is not mentioned in the job description nor is the employee made aware of it during interview process.
Pros
Cons
Low wages, Poor management, Not a place worth working for.
No work life balance and poor culture. 30 minutes lunch. Management does not know what they are doing. Would not recommend working here to anybody.
Cons
Long hours, no work life balance, poor and non existent culture
my first day at work was pretty much productive cos i learned and observed alot. the whole work place is honourable coworkers are kind n nice.
the hardest part of the job is speeding up while these is a huge load of job.

the most enjoyable part of my job is data entry
goes thru a lot of staff --not one office (aprox.20) is the same.
Pros
don't work nights or sunday
Cons
very busy in winter