Access storage Employee Review

View all Access storage reviews

A quiet yet reliable environment to work in with good customer service
Maintenance Person (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON24 March 2017
When I worked at Access Storage, I worked as Maintenance. I replaced light bulbs, cleaned the floors and units of junk / dirt, and helped clear up the office with a vacuum cleaner. The job was quite nice as it was usually only three people working there at a time and as Maintenance you are usually alone at the end of the shift since the Office closes early. This means that if anyone has any customer related needs they will usually go to you and so I talked to a lot of the people renting storage units there. It was mostly a isolated work place, but if you are good at cleaning and don't mind silence, it is quite a neat job.
Pros
Silent workplace, good teammates within workplace
Cons
Sometimes not enough hours to complete all work neccessary

Other Access storage Employee Reviews

This place
Recovery Specialist (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB12 October 2019
This place sucks unorganized manager ridiculous no sense of direction, rude disrespectful, mistreats staff, always upset every morning always angry then takes it out on staff, best advice don't work here, If you want to be happy
Management needs to do better
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 September 2019
Management need to do better in all aspects of this company starting with salary the staff are way too under paid for a heavy workload day in and day out,way to many updates.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Access storage. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8