Access storage Employee Reviews for Site Manager

Management needs to do better
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 September 2019
Management need to do better in all aspects of this company starting with salary the staff are way too under paid for a heavy workload day in and day out,way to many updates.
Its okay
Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Ontario12 December 2018
This job is great as it is ALWAYS a full time job however it is a VERY heavy work load (especially if you are working alone at any point).it gives you great experience is customer care, administrative work, and handling difficult situations- BUT EMPLOYEES ARE NOT WELL COMPENSATED
"Restructured without cause"
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB21 February 2018
I worked for them for just over three months. Promoted to Site Manager one month in, made budget my first month in charge and then restructured out of a job without explanation after three months.

If you want job security (like I did), this ain't it.
Pros
Laid back atmosphere
Cons
Horrible job security
Very little appreciation of staff
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  AB16 January 2017
A company that takes no accountability and provides very little support for its staff. Rather than accommodating employees to maybe have some employee retention, I found their attitude was "take it or leave it". Not even an attempt to try to accommodate! Needless to say I left and will be forever grateful to them for pushing me to pursue a better career company.
Staff was the only positive thing
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Ontario29 September 2016
This company has to be one of the worst companies I have ever worked for. They over work and under pay you. The pay and the bonus structure is a joke. They expect you to do jobs that you weren't even hired for, and to do it with a smile. No room for growth at all, and if you do become manager well there's really no real training. As a manager don't expect a life because if there is an issue with the site you are down there at all hours. Turn over rate for employees is high, where even the customers notice.The fees for clients are horrible but it's another way to make a buck. There is no support from upper management at all. I stayed way too long at this company...
Pros
Staff
Cons
The company the wages are horrible