Access Personal Support Ltd.

Access Personal Support Ltd. Management reviews

Canada11 reviews
no contact with management or other workers
clients irritated at me for things out of my control
must drive clients in car

short shifts

have continuously to ask to get more hours
Pros
Cons
alot
Working with Access Personal Support has been an absolute pleasure. Management is approachable and available for extended hours, including weekends, to provide support. My manager specifically has been incredibly diligent and understanding throughout my experience. In an effort to support professional development, she consistently provides feedback and conducts “check-ins”. She treats me like family, and I’ve experienced the same treatment from upper management.

Working for Access provides you with the opportunity to build your own schedule. Your shifts are fairly flexible and you have significant control over how much or how little you work. You are responsible for overseeing your day to day sessions, which nurtures the development of various management and interpersonal skills.
Pros
Flexible schedule, supportive management, professional development
Cons
Schedule consistently, benefits (self-employed)
Things were great in the beginning, a lot of hours but in the past 6 months i have been told there is a shortage of hours. I recently learned newer workers are getting clients closer to home with longer hours meanwhile I have been without hours and travelling far distances. Things have changed drastically since new management took over.
Pros
Make your own schedule
Cons
No hours
Official response from Access Personal Support Ltd.
13 June 2019
Good morning,

I am very sorry to hear that you had such a poor experience working with Access Personal Support over the last several months. I am sure you were a very valued support worker.

Transitions in companies are difficult for everyone, and we apologize that you felt it was unfavourable. Please contact me at 289 689 0207 or jwolfraim@apsont.com we would like to make this better.

Regards,

Jennifer

Coordinator
Managers always have your best interest at need, always are great with hours and training on the field. Always available Diloretoandlong feedback with any questions at anytime of the day. Very supportive company with their employees.
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Access Personal Support Ltd.?