Access Information Protected Employee Review

View all Access Information Protected reviews

Good Workplace, but limited Management skills
Salesforce IT Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL2 October 2018
Access is a good company, but when it comes to managing and acknowledging their employees, there are issues.

Managers are too bus to worry about their teams. Very limited teamwork. The hardest part of the job was being informed of things that were needed in order to accomplish my job duties. There were a lot of miscommunications between the business and IT teams.

I liked being able to be independent and provide solutions that brought value to the company and employees workplace.
Official response from Access Information Protected
18 December 2018

Thanks for taking the time to post your review here. I appreciate your feedback.

We have recently hired a new CIO to help address some of the communication issues you reference between the business and IT teams.

I admit that don't fully understand what you mean about the hardest part of your job, but I am glad you enjoyed some of the independence you had while you worked here and that you were able to provide solutions that brought value to the company - I appreciate those efforts and the investment of your time there.

I, of course, know you who are, because I remember you and your position, so, I share a personal note of gratitude to you for your efforts and the positive energy you brought to Access.

I am a bit surprised that you felt we didn't do a good job acknowledging our team members as this is something we work at and are very intentional about, as you may have read in other reviews. Regardless, I understand that is how you feel, and I wish your experience at Access has been better.

Thanks again for posting this review, and feel free to reach to me at anytime at ralston@accesscorp.com.

Best,
Rob
CEO

Other Access Information Protected Employee Reviews

Working
Imaging Specialist/ intern warehouse lead (Former Employee) –  Bartlett, IL13 August 2019
BadUpper management is bad. They want you to do more and more work and not pay you for it. They want you to try and learn but moving up won’t happen.
New company with high expectations and over working employees
Transportation Specialist (Current Employee) –  South Carolina16 July 2019
The people I work with help make the job not so dreadful, pay could be better due to the work load and environment that record center specialist/Transportation specialist have to endure everyday to keep the business going.
Pros
The people I work with
Cons
Upper Management expectations

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Access Information Protected. Our community is ready to answer.