Access Information Protected Employee Review

View all Access Information Protected reviews

turbulent company full of changes with very little training
Regional Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Apopka, FL17 September 2018
I am considering leaving access because I don't feel secure in my position, I feel that I haven't gotten enough training in a brand new industry. They wanted me to start selling without enough training to do my clients justice. My boss is a very nice person but came from a Sales rep role, never managing people. This person was very scattered and all over the place.

They say they are family focused, but that isn't my experience. They care more about you making your #'s then the individuals that work for the company.

Although I have been doing fairly well, I feel that I could do better if I had received proper training.

They have mostly grown through purchasing companies, not through natural growth with sales reps hunting and bringing in the business. Most of the company focuses on Account Managers not Account Executives and so as a result, there isn't enough training to help us grow in our role.
Pros
Flexible Schedule, Good Pay, Good Benefits, great industry
Cons
Healthcare is expensive, poor management, no security
Official response from Access Information Protected
18 December 2018

Thanks for taking the time to post such a detailed review here on Indeed.

I appreciate you sharing that you didn't feel like you got enough training in our industry and that your direct supervisor could have been better. I agree that we could offer better sales training and are in the process of improving our go-to-market strategy currently, including better training, which is too little, too late in your case, I believe.

I am very surprised and sorry that your experience was that we are a family oriented company as we offer great benefits to families and, I thought, have flexible scheduling for team members (which you cite as a pro to the position). We do definitely care about the #s, but not over anyone's well being or their family's well being.

I am also surprised that you found our healthcare to be expensive (but you cite Good Benefits as a pro?) and that you say we have no security. We offer very competitive benefits and we have top-of-the-line physical and cyber security, including a compliance team to make sure we are meeting or exceeding expectations in these areas, so I don't understand the claim that we have no security.

Thanks again for taking the time to post this review, and please reach out to me with any questions or follow ups (especially if I misread something here) at ralston@accesscorp.com

Best,
Rob
CEO

Other Access Information Protected Employee Reviews

Working
Imaging Specialist/ intern warehouse lead (Former Employee) –  Bartlett, IL13 August 2019
BadUpper management is bad. They want you to do more and more work and not pay you for it. They want you to try and learn but moving up won’t happen.
New company with high expectations and over working employees
Transportation Specialist (Current Employee) –  South Carolina16 July 2019
The people I work with help make the job not so dreadful, pay could be better due to the work load and environment that record center specialist/Transportation specialist have to endure everyday to keep the business going.
Pros
The people I work with
Cons
Upper Management expectations

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Access Information Protected. Our community is ready to answer.