Access Information Protected Employee Review

View all Access Information Protected reviews

Decent company
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Madison, WI10 January 2019
Access is not a bad company to work during my time and experience. I cannot speak for all locations as there are many across the country. I can only speak on my experience at my location. Where I work it has laid back management at times too laid back. Unless it involves incidents or matters that they would have to answer to, things don't get addressed properly. There is not a lot of correction or confronting habits, behavior,actions or attitude. Also there isn't a lot of hands on on personal training without you having to ask when you find yourself in a unfamiliar situation. Everyone is treated well and respectfully. You are accepted and embraced. However little acknowledgement and recognition are rarely expressed, even when team members go above and beyond. Team and individual efforts are not often celebrated.
Official response from Access Information Protected
18 January 2019

Thank you very much for your review here.

I am glad that you feel embraced and accepted and are treated well and with respect. That is a solid foundation, but I am sorry to hear that you didn’t feel appreciated enough. That is the opposite of the culture we are trying to build, which is why we instituted the Tag Bonus program. I encourage you to speak to the leadership in your area about this program, especially since the program is mostly peer-to-peer recognition, so you can begin recognizing your fellow team members immediately! Also, I know your local Leader (whom I have known for over a decade now) will appreciate hearing from you directly.

Also, I do also appreciate you sharing that you feel management isn’t attentive enough to some items, shies away from confrontation and doesn’t do enough to acknowledge and recognize the effort of our team members - these are items that I will address directly.

I would really like to hear more of your thoughts on the lack of training. We do invest heavily in training and on-boarding, but I know we have a ways to go still and more specific information would be very helpful. If you're willing to share more, you can reach me at ralston@accesscorp.com.

Thank you again for your review, and please feel free to reach out to me at any time at ralston@accesscorp.com.

Thanks again,
Rob
CEO

Other Access Information Protected Employee Reviews

Productive office setting with experienced and talented employees around you
Business Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Boston, MA20 August 2019
Access provides you the platform to learn and experiment while driving to a common goal. The employees around you are engaging, experienced, and talented - make sure to create a network with your colleagues!
Working
Imaging Specialist/ intern warehouse lead (Former Employee) –  Bartlett, IL13 August 2019
BadUpper management is bad. They want you to do more and more work and not pay you for it. They want you to try and learn but moving up won’t happen.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Access Information Protected. Our community is ready to answer.