Access Information Protected Employee Review

View all Access Information Protected reviews

Watch Your Back
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA5 November 2018
Worked here for a short time and position was eliminated. Left a good job to work here and was tossed aside like a loaf of bread. I would not recommend working here.
Official response from Access Information Protected
18 December 2018

Thanks for posting this review and I am very sorry that you feel you were tossed aside without care - that is not how I expect we run the business. We do need to make tough decisions in the business that can include eliminating positions, but it is always my expectation that we make the right decision for the business and then treat the people with care and treat them as best as possible despite the tough business decisions we are making.

Please feel free to reach me directly at ralston@accesscorp.com.

Best,
Rob
CEO

Other Access Information Protected Employee Reviews

Working
Imaging Specialist/ intern warehouse lead (Former Employee) –  Bartlett, IL13 August 2019
BadUpper management is bad. They want you to do more and more work and not pay you for it. They want you to try and learn but moving up won’t happen.
New company with high expectations and over working employees
Transportation Specialist (Current Employee) –  South Carolina16 July 2019
The people I work with help make the job not so dreadful, pay could be better due to the work load and environment that record center specialist/Transportation specialist have to endure everyday to keep the business going.
Pros
The people I work with
Cons
Upper Management expectations

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Access Information Protected. Our community is ready to answer.