Access Information Protected Employee Review

View all Access Information Protected reviews

Service is ok
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GA26 May 2019
The service is ok and as far as safety its great. The employees are all team players we worked together when needed. This is a great workplace I enjoyed working here I learned a lot and was able to teach a lot.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Not enough staff
Official response from Access Information Protected
18 June 2019

Thank you very much for posting your review here on indeed.com. I appreciate the time you invested here to do so, and for the time you invested here at Access – I genuinely appreciate your efforts.

I am THRILLED to hear that our investments of time, energy and money in safety are appreciated and that you found our safety to be great. I am also thrilled that you enjoyed your team members, that you felt as thought you all worked together and that the workplace was great and enjoyable. I really also appreciate hearing that you learning a lot and felt empowered to teach others, as well. That must have felt great and must feel great to be able to help your fellow team members.

As I have mentioned in other reviews, I am sorry that you felt the market and facility was understaffed. We have struggled with hiring and retention in this very tight labor market, and are actively working on solutions. We also did just hire a Chief Operating Officer for North American Records and Information Management, and I am confident that she will have a positive impact here, among other parts of the business.

Thank you, again, for taking the time to post your review, and please reach out to me for any reason at ralston@accesscorp.com.

Keep REACHing,
Rob

Official response from Access Information Protected
18 June 2019

Keep REACHing,
Rob

Other Access Information Protected Employee Reviews

Productive office setting with experienced and talented employees around you
Business Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Boston, MA20 August 2019
Access provides you the platform to learn and experiment while driving to a common goal. The employees around you are engaging, experienced, and talented - make sure to create a network with your colleagues!
Working
Imaging Specialist/ intern warehouse lead (Former Employee) –  Bartlett, IL13 August 2019
BadUpper management is bad. They want you to do more and more work and not pay you for it. They want you to try and learn but moving up won’t happen.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Access Information Protected. Our community is ready to answer.