Access Information Protected Employee Review

View all Access Information Protected reviews

its a good place to work and they give the opportunity to work in different areas with out experience because they train you
IMAGINING SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL24 September 2018
Good place to work. The only thing I don't like is that they don't hire you direct with the company is true the staffing agency. They give you the opportunity to work in different areas with out experience and they gave you training.
Pros
good place to work
Cons
you have no benefits with the company
Official response from Access Information Protected
18 December 2018

Thank you very much for your review here.

I am glad that your experience at Access was so positive, but I do want to clarify that all full time team members at Access do get benefits, so maybe you are referring to your time as a temp? And, there are many positions we do hire direct, but it is common for us to hire imaging specialists direct from temp agencies due to the inconsistent volumes of project work in that line of business.

I am also glad that you enjoyed the opportunity to work in other areas and that you found the training beneficial (which is not how everyone feels, as you can see on other reviews here on indeed).

Thanks again for your review and please feel free to reach out to me at ralston@accesscorp.com for any reason.

Best,
Rob
CEO

Other Access Information Protected Employee Reviews

Productive office setting with experienced and talented employees around you
Business Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Boston, MA20 August 2019
Access provides you the platform to learn and experiment while driving to a common goal. The employees around you are engaging, experienced, and talented - make sure to create a network with your colleagues!
Working
Imaging Specialist/ intern warehouse lead (Former Employee) –  Bartlett, IL13 August 2019
BadUpper management is bad. They want you to do more and more work and not pay you for it. They want you to try and learn but moving up won’t happen.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Access Information Protected. Our community is ready to answer.