Access Information Protected Employee Review

View all Access Information Protected reviews

Typical large corporation
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VA23 March 2018
Access cares more about making large profits than it does about clients and employees. While Access started out as a great place to work, it became too large too quickly - acquiring a lot of smaller companies. It became a very hectic, confused place to work.
Official response from Access Information Protected
22 August 2018

Thanks for taking the time to post your review.

I appreciate that you enjoyed working at Access for period of time and even considered in a great place to work.

Sorry, but I disagree that we are a typical large corporation and that we care more about making large profits than we do about clients and team members. I don't ever pretend that we aren't a for profit company - we are a for-profit company and we have investors who expect to get great returns, which I will always work hard to provide. However, great returns don't have to come at the expense of our clients or our team members, and I don't think it does, but I understand that is how you feel - and I am sorry that I didn't communicate our priorities more clearly.

I personally spend most of my time with team members and focused on growing the company because I firmly believe that our team is our best asset and that growth provides opportunity. The alternative to growth is stagnating or shrinking, which would be a terrible place to be and would also lead to lay-offs.

I do agree that we have experienced our share of growing pains - and probably more than our fair share of growing pains, but we have also experienced more than our fair share of growth. We just made the Inc 5000 fastest growing companies for the 10th year in a row...something that only 38 companies have done (out of tens of thousands that have applied, which certainly makes us not a typical large corporation).

That kind of stratospheric growth has provided incredible opportunity for many of our thousands of team members, but, yes, there are  more... times when it creates plenty of challenges. However, I will always choose challenges around growing pains than challenges growing. We are blessed to have growth.

Please know that I do see and acknowledge the growing pains and that I don't ignore them, as we will continue to work to plan better and minimize growing pains. I am sorry that they impacted your role so significantly as to make your time at Access hectic and confused.

Thanks again for your review here and please feel free to reach out to me directly for any reason at ralston@accesscorp.com.

Best,
Rob

Other Access Information Protected Employee Reviews

Access is an amazing place to work!
Imaging Specialist (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO30 August 2019
This job is challenging. If you are lazy, or like to take your time, this is not the job for you. However, the only quota you are required to meet is a certain amount of scans per day, which is absolutely attainable. The management is so friendly, boosts moral, and treat you like people. Especially Jeremy. He is the net boss I have ever had. If you like fast paced environments and are very detail oriented, do not pass up this job!
Pros
Set schedule, no weekends, awesome management
Cons
Only con is you must be productive. The job is demanding.
Productive office setting with experienced and talented employees around you
Business Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Boston, MA20 August 2019
Access provides you the platform to learn and experiment while driving to a common goal. The employees around you are engaging, experienced, and talented - make sure to create a network with your colleagues!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Access Information Protected. Our community is ready to answer.