Access Information Protected Employee Reviews for Customer Support Representative

Productive and fun workplace
Client Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Kapolei, HI7 August 2018
I Would recommend working at Access Information Management to anyone I know. Access is a fast paced , to the point work environment and everyone works together to make things a lot easier.
Official response from Access Information Protected
22 August 2018

Thank you very much (Mahalo nui loa) for your positive review here!

I grew up in Hawaii and that is where I got my start here at Access, so I love to hear that you enjoyed your time at Access in Hawaii.

The fast paced environment certainly keeps things interesting and I am thrilled to hear the team environment was so strong and collaborative.

Thanks again for making the time to post this review.

Mahalo and Aloha,
Rob

Better than average company to work for
Client Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Peabody, MA22 February 2017
They actually recognize and reward their employees for what they bring to the table. There are many ways to increase your earnings throughout the year with various bonuses. They have a pretty decent wellness program.
Pros
Flexibility with time off
Cons
Not much I can think of at the moment
Worst company to work for
Client Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Kapolei, HI11 September 2015
I loved my coworkers but Management was horrible!!! I worked long hours because management needed everything to be done asap. They would complain about overtime, yet at the same time give you impossible projects to complete during the business day while doing your normal daily work. I busted my butt for over a year and got a great review but a 10cent raise!!!! This place is not worth it. They want you to work hard for no pay. Stay away from this place.
Pros
Cons
Terrible management, terrible pay and a lot of stress
Growth
Client Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Fife, WA5 April 2012
It is challenging, everyday is a different day . Creating work orders in a different way. Researching.