Access Information Protected Employee Reviews

Good Place of work.
Record Center Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CA9 July 2019
It is a good place of work I am grateful because they allowed me to have experience in all the things that were done there and for that reason I am very happy but I would have liked to earn a little more money.
Taking care of medical records for the hospitals of Atlanta Ga. along with other companies that stored thier personal information with us
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GA26 June 2019
Start work a 6 am. make sure all orders are ready for drivers to deliver. Manage the warehouse for all deliveries and emergency deliveries of hospital medical records. Really enjoyed working with all my employees and bosses. Did shreeding of documents on site.
The work place
Data Entry and re-pack files (Former Employee) –  Brecksville, OH18 June 2019
Because we working with medical record in the area we can have no heat in the winter time . in the area.

My job is was taping all medical Record in the computer
Pros
Cons
2 Short break and 1 hr lunch
It’s ok
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  United States10 June 2019
They are constantly under staffed and we get pushed to meet unreal production goals. A 60 hour work week is normal so the hourly workers don’t get overtime. With all that being said it was a fun experience the people are friendly and management was okay.
Pros
Free lunches, unlimited PTO
Cons
Micromanaged
18 June 2019

Thank you for taking the time to post your 4-star review here on indeed.com.

I am glad that you found the overall experience fun, the people friendly and management to be okay (although we aspire for better-than-okay as leadership and management). I am disheartened to hear that you were constantly understaffed, pushed to meet unrealistic production goals and felt that 60-hour workweeks to be the norm. Understaffing is an issue in this current labor market, and something we are working on actively and probably is linked to some of the long hours you worked. Additionally, I am sorry that you felt micromanaged. That is not the environment I would like to have here at Access, and I will continue to communicate as such to the team and listen for and enact ways to continue to improve.

We did just hire a new COO of North American Records and Information Management and I am confident she will be help us continue to improve across the board.

I am really glad you enjoyed the occasional free lunch and our self-managed Paid-Time-Off policy (despite the 60-hour work weeks).

Thanks, again, for taking the time to post your 4-star review. Please feel free to reach out to me for any reason at ralston@accesscorp.com.

Service is ok
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GA26 May 2019
The service is ok and as far as safety its great. The employees are all team players we worked together when needed. This is a great workplace I enjoyed working here I learned a lot and was able to teach a lot.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Not enough staff
18 June 2019

Thank you very much for posting your review here on indeed.com. I appreciate the time you invested here to do so, and for the time you invested here at Access – I genuinely appreciate your efforts.

I am THRILLED to hear that our investments of time, energy and money in safety are appreciated and that you found our safety to be great. I am also thrilled that you enjoyed your team members, that you felt as thought you all worked together and that the workplace was great and enjoyable. I really also appreciate hearing that you learning a lot and felt empowered to teach others, as well. That must have felt great and must feel great to be able to help your fellow team members.

As I have mentioned in other reviews, I am sorry that you felt the market and facility was understaffed. We have struggled with hiring and retention in this very tight labor market, and are actively working on solutions. We also did just hire a Chief Operating Officer for North American Records and Information Management, and I am confident that she will have a positive impact here, among other parts of the business.

Thank you, again, for taking the time to post your review, and please reach out to me for any reason at ralston@accesscorp.com.

Rob

While I worked there for nearly 4 years, there was no team spirit. It was "everyone for themselves"
Imaging Specialist (Former Employee) –  Washington, NJ27 March 2019
I tried my best at Access, but the environment left much to be desired. There was a lot of gossip and the supervisor was very much a part of that. There was no room for advancement.
Pros
This position was close to home, the hours were good and the work was easily learned.
Cons
The company didn't seem to care about employees as much as the bottom line.
18 June 2019

Thank you for posting your insightful and honest review here on indeed.com. I appreciate your honesty, and I am sorry that your experience here at Access was as you describe – it sounds pretty crappy. I do also appreciate the time that you invested here at Access and the work that you did while you were on the team.

I am disappointed to hear about the gossip and the supervisor’s inability to rise above the opportunity to gossip. I am hopeful that we can address that and create a more mature (while still fun) environment. I will certainly bring this to the attention of our local leadership in your area – all of whom I know.

I am particularly disappointed that you didn’t feel that there was/is room for advancement. We are constantly promoting from within, and there are always lots of job openings throughout the company (as you may have read in other reviews, we can often be understaffed in this current labor market), so it appears that we need to improve our communication about these opportunities.

Finally, I am very sorry that you don’t feel like we care about our team members as much as we care about the bottom line. There is no doubt that we are a for-profit company and do we have private equity investors, so the bottom-line is important, but I genuinely care about our team members and we work hard to create value for all of our team members, inclusive of our compensation package, benefits offering and training, development and advancement opportunities. However, if you didn’t feel it, then we are doing a good enough job, so while it is an area of focus of mine,  more... I will continue to do more here to create more value for our team members and communicate it more clearly.

Thanks, again, for posting your review here on indeed.com and please reach out to me directly at ralston@accesscorp.com.

girls were nice
Imaging Specialist-Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Peabody, MA24 March 2019
I just did temp work for Access I don't believe they had anything else to offer. It was a warehouse job entering medical records. I did like the people I worked with. Was told it was a 3 month assignment ended up being 6 weeks.
Pros
nice people
Cons
too short
18 June 2019

Thank you for your review here on indeed.com and thanks for the work you did on your assignment here on the team. It is pretty common for us to have to bring team members on temporarily for project work that ramps up quickly and requires additional team members to complete in the required time-frame.

I am glad you found the people to be nice, and I encourage you to apply for a full time position, if you’re interested in full-time employment.

Thanks, again, for your review and please reach out for any reason at ralston@accesscorp.com.

Typical company
Regional Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WA27 January 2019
Great people... Poor leadership... Very chaotic with little direction... The company changes direction and leadership way too often to effectively gain traction and be competitive.
Pros
The people
Cons
Leadership
23 February 2019

Thank you for posting your review here. I appreciate the feedback.

I know that we made leadership change this past year in our sales, account executive and marketing leadership, but I am surprised to hear that you feel we have very little direction and no traction. I am sorry that you feel that way.

Also, we just finished our annual leadership summit just before this review was posted, which you likely attended, where we rolled out (what I thought were) very focused priorities for year.

I hope we can prove you wrong this year with focused improvements to our account management and sales strategy! We have high expectations for our new structure and focused efforts.

Thanks, again, for the review, and please feel free to reach out to me for any reason at ralston@accesscorp.com.

Decent company
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Madison, WI10 January 2019
Access is not a bad company to work during my time and experience. I cannot speak for all locations as there are many across the country. I can only speak on my experience at my location. Where I work it has laid back management at times too laid back. Unless it involves incidents or matters that they would have to answer to, things don't get addressed properly. There is not a lot of correction or confronting habits, behavior,actions or attitude. Also there isn't a lot of hands on on personal training without you having to ask when you find yourself in a unfamiliar situation. Everyone is treated well and respectfully. You are accepted and embraced. However little acknowledgement and recognition are rarely expressed, even when team members go above and beyond. Team and individual efforts are not often celebrated.

Thank you very much for your review here.

I am glad that you feel embraced and accepted and are treated well and with respect. That is a solid foundation, but I am sorry to hear that you didn’t feel appreciated enough. That is the opposite of the culture we are trying to build, which is why we instituted the Tag Bonus program. I encourage you to speak to the leadership in your area about this program, especially since the program is mostly peer-to-peer recognition, so you can begin recognizing your fellow team members immediately! Also, I know your local Leader (whom I have known for over a decade now) will appreciate hearing from you directly.

Also, I do also appreciate you sharing that you feel management isn’t attentive enough to some items, shies away from confrontation and doesn’t do enough to acknowledge and recognize the effort of our team members - these are items that I will address directly.

I would really like to hear more of your thoughts on the lack of training. We do invest heavily in training and on-boarding, but I know we have a ways to go still and more specific information would be very helpful. If you're willing to share more, you can reach me at ralston@accesscorp.com.

Thank you again for your review, and please feel free to reach out to me at any time at ralston@accesscorp.com.

Thanks again,
CEO

It’s decent, very poor pay and management is very shady management and is very shady, they got rid of great talent If not favored
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL6 January 2019
I was in operations and the managerment was a selfish and poor. They didn’t Care about nobody but themselves. Horrible career advancements and on top of that pay is very horrible.
18 January 2019

Thank you for posting your review here.

I am very disappointed that your experience here at Access was so negative and that you view/ed your local management as "very shady." Our local leadership in your area does a great job running the business and also engages consistently in the community and community events, so I am very, very surprised to hear this feedback, especially since we have heard a lot of positive feedback about that leadership over the years.

I am also sorry that you felt your compensation and career advancement was "horrible" here at Access. We have lots of career advancement opportunities, including opportunities in other cities and other markets - and we promote from within A LOT. Compensation is a place that we continue to evaluate and will do so continually, which doesn't change your experience, but please know that we strive to pay competitive wages and offer very competitive benefits - both of those are areas that I invest my time to ensure I stay connected to the current situation and our future plans.

Thanks again for your review and I am sorry that your experience at Access was so negative. I hope you have found a position elsewhere that makes you happier.

Not friendly
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  New Jersey2 January 2019
Prejudice management not a good place to work
Not good leadership. Not good communacation. Very cutthroat management from top to bottom. Don't do it you'll be sorry! Management have there favorites.
18 January 2019

Thank you for taking the time to post your review here.

It sounds like you had an awful experience at Access, and I am sorry for that. We work hard to train our leadership, we have strong core values that matter and are talked about regularly and we try to communicate often and with great transparency, including quarterly company-wide calls (that include financial performance, safety and operational excellence updates among other items) that are recorded for all to see.

I am also very surprised that you would describe us all as cutthroat, but I understand that this was your experience - and again I am sorry it was so negative. Please know that we aspire to a much higher standard and invest intentionally to provide a better experience for all of our team members.

Thanks again for posting your review here and please feel free to reach out to me for any reason at ralston@accesscorp.com.

Customer Service Managers and leads have favorites
Client Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Peabody, MA20 November 2018
This companies customer service department is a stressful and cut throat. If they leads and manager does not like you they let everyone know except for you that your being fired. They berate and stress everyone out. Your never allowed to take time off without being made fun of. nothing is sacred or private. Manager and leads tell everyone your information.
They fire people at the drop of the hate without following protocal and higher ups are not willing to listen to anyone except for the leads. When they should be talking to the employees themselves.
Always make sure you take pictures of your timecard.
Pros
Loved my co workings
Cons
Unfair mangagement
18 December 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post this review and I am very sorry that this was your experience at Access. I assure you that this is not everyone’s experience, but I don’t dispute that this was your experience.

Our Client Experience team has undergone a lot of changes in the past year, including significant leadership changes for many of the very reasons you mention, which are counter to our culture – and just plain wrong. We have a new VP of Client Experience in place and also a new manager of the client experience call center team, both of who do not support, nor condone the kind of behavior you describe here in this review.

Additionally, I also just finished 2 client experience team member town halls today, during which we solicited feedback from all the client experience team members to make sure we hear from the team members directly, and let them all know that we are very interested in their feedback.

I am confident that we are making the right changes and have made many of the right changes, but that doesn’t change your experience, and, again, I am sorry your experience at Access was so negative.

Please feel free to reach me at ralston@accesscorp.com

Thanks again for posting this review,
CEO

Great place with great people / Slightly slow on fair compensation
Operations Lead (Current Employee) –  Colonial Heights, VA16 November 2018
Access is and has been a great place to work. The job can be a bit hectic but I personally enjoy a challenge. The manager here is GREAT and the company does a wonderful job at actively engaging with its employees... especially if anyone has a concern.

The fair market compensation issues have been progressively getting better and Access is devoted to researching each market to find the fair market wages. This cannot happen overnight and they WILL listen to you if you bring a concern you have to them.

The benefit package this coming year is fantastic.

Room for growth is limited if you do not wish to relocate.

Lastly, the CEO is probably the number one asset for this company. He cares about every person employed by Access and will PERSONALLY reach out and talk with you if you decide you need to speak with him regarding an issue. Never before have i seen a CEO with such an active role in the fairness and happiness of employees at all levels.
Pros
Benefits, training, culture, management
Cons
Pay, advancement, sometimes understaffed
18 December 2018

Thank you very much for this review, and the additional comments and feedback on me directly. It is great to hear all the positive things that you have to say about our team member engagement, benefits and promotional opportunities. We work with intentionality on all of those items, so I am glad you found them to be a positive here.

I also really appreciate the acknowledgement of my role in the wellbeing and treatment of our team members, as I do care very much about our team members.

Finally, we will continue to try to get to market compensation and staffing levels right, and you’re right it can’t happen overnight, but we will listen and continually make changes and improvements here.

Please feel free to reach out to me again for any reason at ralston@accesscorp.com.

Thanks again for the review,

workplace culture
Client Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Peabody, MA15 November 2018
I loved my job as a client care however, favoritism was the only way to be treated fairly. Poor management and time cards were always adjusted without our notice. If the management team could improve and work was rewarded by merit, I would have still been at my job.
18 December 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post your review here and I am sorry that this was your experience here at Access.

As I noted in another review, we made some major leadership improvements in the Client Experience area, and I am confident the experience you had here at Access is no longer the current experience for our team members.

Thanks again for your review and please feel free to reach out to me at ralston@accesscorp.com.

Watch Your Back
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA5 November 2018
Worked here for a short time and position was eliminated. Left a good job to work here and was tossed aside like a loaf of bread. I would not recommend working here.
18 December 2018

Thanks for posting this review and I am very sorry that you feel you were tossed aside without care - that is not how I expect we run the business. We do need to make tough decisions in the business that can include eliminating positions, but it is always my expectation that we make the right decision for the business and then treat the people with care and treat them as best as possible despite the tough business decisions we are making.

Please feel free to reach me directly at ralston@accesscorp.com.

High paced work environment
Transportation Specialist Record Center Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GA12 October 2018
the company has great benefits and listens to employee's ideas. The hardest part of the job is the consistent lifting and putting away boxes of files.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Hot warehouse
30 October 2018

Thank you very much for your review here.

I appreciate that you took the time to post positively about our benefits and that we listen to our team members.

I agree with you that the work in the record centers and on the road can be very labor intensive involving lots of heavy lifting, and that the facilities can be quite warm in the summer. I hope that your received proper training on lifting techniques, had the opportunity to "team lift" when appropriate and to stay hydrated while on the job!

Thanks again for taking the time to post this review and for all the work you did here at Access. Please feel free to reach out to me at ralston@accesscorp.com for any reason.

All the best,

Always had work
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Middleton, WI9 October 2018
Indexed graphics from patients charts
Management ok
Casual not pressed to complete
That we always had work to do and it wasn't that hard to do
30 October 2018

Thanks for your review here. I appreciate that your experience at Access provided you the opportunity to always be productive, that you found management to be ok (although we aspire to be better than "ok") and that you found the atmosphere casual.

Thank you for all the work you did while here at Access.

CEO, Access

Good Workplace, but limited Management skills
Salesforce IT Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL2 October 2018
Access is a good company, but when it comes to managing and acknowledging their employees, there are issues.

Managers are too bus to worry about their teams. Very limited teamwork. The hardest part of the job was being informed of things that were needed in order to accomplish my job duties. There were a lot of miscommunications between the business and IT teams.

I liked being able to be independent and provide solutions that brought value to the company and employees workplace.
18 December 2018

Thanks for taking the time to post your review here. I appreciate your feedback.

We have recently hired a new CIO to help address some of the communication issues you reference between the business and IT teams.

I admit that don't fully understand what you mean about the hardest part of your job, but I am glad you enjoyed some of the independence you had while you worked here and that you were able to provide solutions that brought value to the company - I appreciate those efforts and the investment of your time there.

I, of course, know you who are, because I remember you and your position, so, I share a personal note of gratitude to you for your efforts and the positive energy you brought to Access.

I am a bit surprised that you felt we didn't do a good job acknowledging our team members as this is something we work at and are very intentional about, as you may have read in other reviews. Regardless, I understand that is how you feel, and I wish your experience at Access has been better.

Thanks again for posting this review, and feel free to reach to me at anytime at ralston@accesscorp.com.

CEO

its a good place to work and they give the opportunity to work in different areas with out experience because they train you
IMAGINING SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL24 September 2018
Good place to work. The only thing I don't like is that they don't hire you direct with the company is true the staffing agency. They give you the opportunity to work in different areas with out experience and they gave you training.
Pros
good place to work
Cons
you have no benefits with the company

Thank you very much for your review here.

I am glad that your experience at Access was so positive, but I do want to clarify that all full time team members at Access do get benefits, so maybe you are referring to your time as a temp? And, there are many positions we do hire direct, but it is common for us to hire imaging specialists direct from temp agencies due to the inconsistent volumes of project work in that line of business.

I am also glad that you enjoyed the opportunity to work in other areas and that you found the training beneficial (which is not how everyone feels, as you can see on other reviews here on indeed).

Thanks again for your review and please feel free to reach out to me at ralston@accesscorp.com for any reason.

CEO

turbulent company full of changes with very little training
Regional Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Apopka, FL17 September 2018
I am considering leaving access because I don't feel secure in my position, I feel that I haven't gotten enough training in a brand new industry. They wanted me to start selling without enough training to do my clients justice. My boss is a very nice person but came from a Sales rep role, never managing people. This person was very scattered and all over the place.

They say they are family focused, but that isn't my experience. They care more about you making your #'s then the individuals that work for the company.

Although I have been doing fairly well, I feel that I could do better if I had received proper training.

They have mostly grown through purchasing companies, not through natural growth with sales reps hunting and bringing in the business. Most of the company focuses on Account Managers not Account Executives and so as a result, there isn't enough training to help us grow in our role.
Pros
Flexible Schedule, Good Pay, Good Benefits, great industry
Cons
Healthcare is expensive, poor management, no security
18 December 2018

Thanks for taking the time to post such a detailed review here on Indeed.

I appreciate you sharing that you didn't feel like you got enough training in our industry and that your direct supervisor could have been better. I agree that we could offer better sales training and are in the process of improving our go-to-market strategy currently, including better training, which is too little, too late in your case, I believe.

I am very surprised and sorry that your experience was that we are a family oriented company as we offer great benefits to families and, I thought, have flexible scheduling for team members (which you cite as a pro to the position). We do definitely care about the #s, but not over anyone's well being or their family's well being.

I am also surprised that you found our healthcare to be expensive (but you cite Good Benefits as a pro?) and that you say we have no security. We offer very competitive benefits and we have top-of-the-line physical and cyber security, including a compliance team to make sure we are meeting or exceeding expectations in these areas, so I don't understand the claim that we have no security.

Thanks again for taking the time to post this review, and please reach out to me with any questions or follow ups (especially if I misread something here) at ralston@accesscorp.com

CEO

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Access Information Protected. Our community is ready to answer.