ACCES EMPLOYMENT Employee Reviews

Fun Place
Newcomer Bridging Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 May 2018
Great people to work with, excellent atmosphere, awesome location and overall great work experience. Would recommend their services to anyone who may be considering it. Great organization.
friendly work atmosphere
Volunteer Work (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON11 April 2018
I loved working there, as they all were very nice, friendly and helpful all the time. The consultants were very helpful to their clients and they were always available for new clients as well as old clients. They worked really hard to train any new employee or volunteer.
Pros
consultants were always available for the clients
Job Developer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 January 2018
The staff and the programs are fantastic. A professional environment with a relaxed feel and atmosphere. Five locations across the GTA, great work life balance.
In Decline
Front Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON8 June 2017
Was an enjoyable and equitable place to work a few years ago. The culture has changed and it has become a difficult place to work. Executive management is less and less accountable and front-line staff are given increasing amounts of work.
Pros
Non-profit
Cons
Managment
Too good to be truth
Front Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON12 March 2017
Too many captains and few soldiers to deal with daily issues. Favouritism is evident in Management. Lack of appreciation, coaching and mentoring. Heavily administrative.
Pros
Great colleagues to work with
Cons
Favouritism
Proud to work for this company
Director, Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 September 2015
Create programs that drive the business. We are a not for profit and have many budget constraints to work around. No day is really typical, I have direct reports that I provide direction to, I oversee 5 different sites. We are constantly developing something new in terms of policy review, I work ith a board of directoras as well I am the Hr representative to our union. My job is uniquely challenging, I really enjoy the work.
Pros
Social committee of which I am the senior management representative
Cons
Limited budget is challenging to work around sometimes
selling person (Former Employee) –  toronto on5 September 2015
the company was very responsability and i had so much fun and friendly. the job wasnt hard everybody was welcome. you can choose the day and date that you want work to.