ACCES EMPLOYMENT

ACCES EMPLOYMENT Employee Reviews

Canada11 reviews
Handle busy reception desk by responding to clients inquiries and directing calls and clients to the appropriate personnel. Assisted in drafting various legal documents. Research documents and previous cases to create legal argument.

Working independently as well as in a team environment.

Diversity.

Personnel and file management.

Being part of a team to solve people's problem
A typical day starts with customer and ends with customer.
I have learned how to work with equipment.

How to multi task. and be polite to the customers.
Pros
nice people to work with
Cons
pay and only contract
This company will hire you and crush your soul ... can’t trust anyone there. Toronto SVPs walk around with fake smile and treat staff very badly... high turnaround of staff... no support for growth. For a non profit this company has the most poorest diverse staff. Highly fake in nature... management is very hypocritical and gossip and will belittle you.
Pros
Cons
Horrible work culture
One of the best company in the sector. Amazing leadership with great minds. I learned alot by working at this company. Workplace culture is great and the company supports your growth professionally and personally.
Great people to work with, excellent atmosphere, awesome location and overall great work experience. Would recommend their services to anyone who may be considering it. Great organization.
I loved working there, as they all were very nice, friendly and helpful all the time. The consultants were very helpful to their clients and they were always available for new clients as well as old clients. They worked really hard to train any new employee or volunteer.
Pros
consultants were always available for the clients
The staff and the programs are fantastic. A professional environment with a relaxed feel and atmosphere. Five locations across the GTA, great work life balance.
Was an enjoyable and equitable place to work a few years ago. The culture has changed and it has become a difficult place to work. Executive management is less and less accountable and front-line staff are given increasing amounts of work.
Pros
Non-profit
Cons
Managment
Too many captains and few soldiers to deal with daily issues. Favouritism is evident in Management. Lack of appreciation, coaching and mentoring. Heavily administrative.
Pros
Great colleagues to work with
Cons
Favouritism
Create programs that drive the business. We are a not for profit and have many budget constraints to work around. No day is really typical, I have direct reports that I provide direction to, I oversee 5 different sites. We are constantly developing something new in terms of policy review, I work ith a board of directoras as well I am the Hr representative to our union. My job is uniquely challenging, I really enjoy the work.
Pros
Social committee of which I am the senior management representative
Cons
Limited budget is challenging to work around sometimes
the company was very responsability and i had so much fun and friendly. the job wasnt hard everybody was welcome. you can choose the day and date that you want work to.