Accenture

Canada592 reviews

Found 592 reviews matching the searchSee all 24,662 reviews
projectcanadatechnologybalanceconsultcareersalarytechnical

Nice

Good place to work with a lot of learning and work is fine. I like my job and I hope to grow here. The work is great and I like my pay and the learning.

Good workplace,

Overall its a good workplace. Great benefits, and you know exactly what you're going to be doing day in and day out. The management is friendly and you're always given a chance to learn. All you have to do, is show up, do your job well, and you will be good to go.

Insights into Accenture

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Inclusive work environment

Fun place

The Sunshine Environmental Foundation's mission to promote environmental conservation and sustainability is commendable. Their focus on education, advocacy, and community engagement reflects a holistic approach to addressing environmental challenges. Their vision of a greener and more sustainable future is inspiring

Good place to work,learn and grow

Good place to work,learn and growWork pressure depends on project and client. Most projects in Financial services are very stringent on timelines,productivity, quality. If you create any production issue everyone will sit on your head and if multiple issues you are gone..whereas projects in products are less work load, you can relax and enjoy..so it depends on project and client.if you work under indian client manager you will feel stressed but under US or europe client manager u can relax..

Pros

Lot of clients, projects, scope to learn, Career growth

Cons

Job security

If you want to die slowly.

No I'm not some former employee hating, I spent close to 10 years there. Here are my facts.Got hired on for one client, spent 4.5 years working on said client. Went on stress leave twice do to said client. Transferred to another client, was great. Spent 4.5 years working for client #2. Then client 2 canceled the contract. Accenture thought it would be a good idea to put me back on client 1, the one I went on stress leave for. Guess what, stress leave #3. If you want to be a #, a pawn. To advance, it's not you, it's who you know

Pros

Some really good people are there, trapped

Cons

Everything, except benefits, teammates, decent pay, but really not worth it

Productive place to work in.

Its a good place to work. Training is very educative which will get you better in a short period of time. Floor support is always avalaible. Employees are friendly and helpful.

Fun place to work, good management and life balance

Work from home except for once a month.Great pay for bilingualism.Management is very caring and empathic.Good work life balance, scheduling appointments etc.Relaxed work day.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Not a lot of chance to collaborate

Pay isn’t catching up with the cost of living

I’ve been with Accenture for over four years and I’m feeling frustrated with career growth.It’s hard to switch gears career-wise with this company as people urge you to just take the work you’re given.

Team Lead

Great place to work. If you need to learn new technologies, then Accenture is the best place. Great management and guidance towards your goal. Great pay indeed.

Reliable hours, high pressure

This was a great place to work in the early 2000s. Training provided regularly through huddles. Little by little the good things were taken away like weekly pay. Double time and a half on holidays etc. The simpler contracts went elsewhere. Then nothing but micromanaging and stress to keep a average wage job. If it weren't for a solid benefits package I would have left long ago. Very little advancement just a job. Go elsewhere if you can!!

Great place to work!

Get place to start a career. So much opportunity and autonomy. Hard work and long hours but never felt under compensated. Word recommended to anyone interested in consulting

Very good Career growth opportunities. Competitive salary and hikes. New learning opportunities. Work from home flexibility. Equality. Approachable leadership.

Pros

Career growth, learning opportunity.

Cons

Aggressive timelines and work culture

Great company!

Had a great time working here!I was promoted from temp to perm staff quickly I was further promoted to management roles in little time. Company really values what you can bring to the table and helps you apply that at work

Pros

Hybrid work

Cons

Lead quality

tight timelines sometimes

it is amazing place to work but sometimes the sprints are very tight so work life balane is good here . growth wiseit is best company to work for and you are targetted best

The company cares

The company did it's best to make you want to go into work. With that being said, I could not handle the call center environment. I think Accenture is very accommodating and understanding that the mental load is a lot, and they do what they can to make the time off the phone positive

Good pay, everything else nope.

I liked working at Accenture at first. Training was super fun, inclusive, engaging. Then it became downhill actually starting the job. Its cold calling clients and most businesses you get in your book of business either get irritated that you called, or straight up dont answer. Hard to get leads, and clients. Overall not the best job. Management likes to micro manage too.

Pros

Good Pay.

Cons

Long Hours, Micro managing, No personal life, Cold Calls.

Productive and fun place to work

It was an overall great place to work. A lot of room for growth and salary increases.Con: A lot of cliques with management and it felt like a high school.

Good company

Matrix organization. Blessed to have HR contacts that helped me with cross border movements in multiple countries. Ensure you have consulting experience.

edg

It's alright good pay/benefits A LOT of office politics and favoritism but definitely much better then a log of places I've been to over the years for sure

Great working environment

Accenture is a great place to work as management helps at all to succeed. Great co workers as well as the working atmosphere is great and many perks and events

Work Life Balance

They always promote work-life balance but there's a lot of work to do so you can't even enjoy the perks. In addition, they also have a great program on performance achievement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement