Play YouTube video button
Here to help: Coronavirus update

Accenture Employee Reviews

Canada428 reviews
Great Place to Work
What a great place to work! The management there really care for you, and the company really looks after you. Fast paced environment, but very rewarding. Great benefits, great pay, great team environment! Would recommend this company to anyone!!!
Innovative and Collaborative
Accenture is an amazing place to work for many reasons, but perhaps the most rewarding is that you get the opportunity to work with other hardworking, committed professionals with dynamic minds and strong social values.
Productive, Challenging, Collaborative environment to work with
Productive, Challenging, Collaborative and competitive environment to work with.
Enough opportunities provided to skilled resources.

Supportive Management
Very Decentralized
I've met some of the most amazing people in my life at Accenture. Whom have all left as well.
When I spoke out of inappropriate behaviour from a senior manager towards me, no action was taken. I had a call and that was it. During the call, the HR manager was trying to guilt trip me to reveal my name in my complaint "otherwise it will not count".
Nice place to work at.
Nice Company to work with. Provides good opportunities to work in your domain. the work getts a bit stressful when on a client enaggement. Unable to build relations at Accenture if working at client site all the time.
Good place to work outside India
In UK Accenture is a great place to work. They take good care of their employees. However, if you are in any other geography like India, you are a slave and will be treated like one.
Not a transparent company working as consultant
Lots of hidden agenda's making it a frustrating way to keep up with responsibilities.

Great place for pay and benefits, if your in USA. Benefits cut in Cda.
Hard environment with little support
Starting was easy as a CSR but as they expanded they cared less and less about employees. This is a call center environment with minimal pay and stressful fast changes with limited support from management. They had originally said it was a 9-5 job and contiuously changed the times of the role, expectations and work flow. Not to mention you have to bid for shifts. Time off is limited too. I was told once that getting bad shifts was out of my control although I was doing incredible work and there was nothing I could do to get better stats for the shift bid. Ultimately, working for a large social media giant with high stakes made this workplace care less about the people in it. I worked in multiple areas of the business. Their view of working is that this place is as good as it gets so you might as well stay.
large company with many options for foreign jobs
i prefer one long term assignment and found it better for me with that kind of assignment.Only problem is you never get a pay stubb it is always online.
Great Learning
You get an opportunity to work on multiple technologies.
Work place culture is healthy and cooperative

Provides flexible work location options as no hard and fast rules
Depends on the Project you assigned
Ready to Travel all the time as it depends on the project/client you are assigned and wiling to work on many time zones as project may have off shore people working
Nice place to work
Nice place to work, great people and great learning program.
A wide array of areas to become subject matter expert in.

Social side of work is great, very aware of personal time.
Fast Paced and Competitive Work Environment
Provides good experience and challenging work. Work-life balance can be hard to manage with travel and long hours. Inspiring to work with diverse and intelligent co-workers.
Good overall workplace
Steady job and decent salary. Great variety and a really good place to learn and grow. Great training and good benefits.
Depending on the team you are in, can struggle to control work/life balance.
Loved my friends at work, though workload is overwhelming
Took multiple chats at a time, called advertisers and kept ownership of cases by converting chats to email cases. Programs needed for work were taken away so the job got a lot heard to maintain.
Pros
Friends and occasionally free lunches
Cons
Programs and tools taken away that were needed for job functionality
Good
Focus on delivering innovative solutions to our clients in a radically simple fashion (radically simple when possible). Highly engaged workforce Talented executive team that has engaged its workforce in pursuit of service to our clients Competitive compensation and benefits packages
work culture
The management is really supportive and motivating. The co-employes are helpful. Every day brings something new to learn. Employees are acknowledged and rewarded for accomplishments.
Good
Good company. There are so many opportunities to learn And improve our Technical skills. Managers help us in work life balance understanding our position in critical situations. You will feel young and youthful because of fresher's surrounded with lot of enthusiasm. We can also learn from them and update ourselves. There are so many personality and skill developing courses being c
Excellent
Best Company to kick start my career in field of Information Technology. Trained under expert professionals and knowledge transition among peers is fantastic.
Leader, Innovator and Pioneer
Accenture is the most innovative and advance Consulting organizations that drive the customers and the market trends. The employees are highly motivated and growth focused.
Productive and fun loving
Its good place to relax and enjoy your work. I love working because of flexible timing and work life balance. Also everything depends on project you are in. Salary hike for lateral joiners is not that good