Accenture

Found 392 reviews matching the searchSee all 21,704 reviews

Insights into Accenture

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues

contract

Fast place only give you contract people come and go, only need to pay them less money, and you will learning nothing from it, no much help in the job.

Role could change based on assigned project

- Could be assigned to projects which are different from previous ones based on company needs, which may or may not be ideal depending on individual's goal

Complicated organisation

Lost in the “Lala land” diverse organisationsNo focus strategy, 90% of meeting and announcement not relevant. Managing directors don’t communicate properly. Skills algorithms are a joke. Most confusing environment, the only thing worth is training, however it does not provide any opportunities for project involvement. Too many overlapping acquisitions, which leads to silo , private club organisations.

Pros

Training

Cons

Confusing organisations, non relevant meetings and miss communications. Way too many chiefs and no Indians

Good organisation

Managing the customer complaints for PAN indiaGood work culture with good team members, the working environment was good, the management was quite difficult

Productive and Career Growth.

Career wise, this would be the best company to grow as they have a lot to offer like training and modules for self-study. Salary is also good and the work culture are great. Cant say anymore, just the best.

Pros

career growth, great workplace, awesome culture, productivity and good salary

Cons

Like any other small company

Being one of the biggest IT company, you expect certain ethics and standards from the management but that lacks here. You are on your own to find project and survive without much support from the management. HR is for namesake only.

NOT the best company to provide job security when you really need one

Glamorous and promising as they might sound and make you feel when enrolling you in, the company in itself is quite hollow and full of lies. In times like these where a pandemic seems to have bought the world to a grinding halt, they made big promises in the town halls and quarterly updates about not laying off anyone but failed to do so in reality. Letting me go with the reason being a business decision, end of May was quite a shock for me as I did not realize where I went wrong. My reviews were good , was on active projects until Dec end 2019, was working on Covid 19 volunteering activities within Accenture, learning new technologies such as RPA. None of this gets recognized or deemed valuable as without warning they just call you up and say this is your last day. What am I supposed to do in such dire times? If ACN really cared for their employees like they pretend to do in their meetings and townhalls, many like me would not be in this dreadful situation right now.

Pros

Cons

False promises and lies

Fun workplace

Great management, healthy atmosphere, learning curve, growth potential. Worklife balance. Project timelines ok. Depends on projects sometimes. Industry average salary

Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd

Nice place to work and learn alot from the college's, managers, and environment Thank's for the opportunity Accenture, Hope to see you soon again.....

Great Learning

You get an opportunity to work on multiple technologies. Work place culture is healthy and cooperative Provides flexible work location options as no hard and fast rules

Great company if you thrive with changes

I worked at Accenture full-time for more than 2 years Pros A lot of opportunities to grow; my career was great at Accenture. Cons The up or out can be tough sometimes; it depends a lot on your career counselor and direct supervisor how well your career is going to go.

Good place to work with fun activities.

Good place to work with fun activities when you have time from project. Usually very busy at client. Learning opportunities to learn new tools and applications.

fun workplace

people bring to life our vision to improve the way the world works and lives. They deliver the same commitment, innovation and bold vision to our corporate citizenship efforts as they do to our clients. In turn, we design our corporate citizenship initiatives to encourage and facilitate their involvement.

Great Company

Great people, more interesting than expected. Needs more technical expertise to compete in the future in my opinion. Strong position for the future...

Like how

It was a great experience and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Great people and environment too. I would have lived to negotiate more money for my skills upfront

well managed workplace

well managed workplace with complete support of team and HR throughout the tenure. excellent growth opportunities with continuous motivation and appraisal system.

Awesome people just really unpredictable

A lot of options but its an acquired taste. Leadership is supportive and HR is not to bad. A lot of different projects but there isn't really a system in place to help with finding projects easier. Even if you reach out to people you may know it's really hard. When you are on the bench. There is another issue when you might get locked into a role you don't really enjoy but since you already invested so much time it's hard for you to say now. The downtown area is more for Consulting but other locations are more for technology so it really depends.

Accenture A+

I would consider Accenture a great employer. Always helping employees to move forward both in consulting or technical fronts. I learned, people are an asset; always respect them, enjoy their company and learn from them.

good place to work

It's a very good place to work which gave me exposure to many clients and helped me grow my skills. The work culture is also good and people support you in your day to day life activities. Most enjoyable part of the job was the bonding with my team. They helped in my ups and downs not only in work life but also in personal life. The hardest part of quitting Accenture would be leaving my team. However i had to take this decision to earn a better salary as the annual salary hikes are low.

Accenture...It's a huge company

It's a huge company with a lot opportunities to grow and touch every thing with new technologies. A lot of training are available and highly qualified teammates.

Low job security

Accenture is a good place to work as long as the economy is good and lots of client work is available, however there is no job security even if a candidate is qualified and competent. Some of the training provided is good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement