Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews

Professional environment Great training programSupportive managers/Human ResourcesMy contract ended but i really enjoyed the job. High possibility of staying on with them as contracts can be extended often by the client. Hours were very good and fair for most part. No weekends with my contract as I was fulltime. However, there are other clients that part timers worked for on weekends, and evenings.
Pros
Spacious desk area, Great team trainers, and managers..Complimentary coffee, tea, hot chocolate
Cons
Alot of constant talking/Call center work/ Mentally draining at times
The company typically hire 1 experient person to handle a lot of juniors and sale to the customer as all experts. By the end the recognition do not happen unless you are part of the club.They never allow extra hours but ask you to work the double.Mentor doesn't know who you are or what you did, but doing some magic he is able to evaluate you without data.If you want to grow in this company you must go to the events and do political interactions, your technical knowledge will never help you in this matter. Be always prepared to be replaced by someone in india or philippines, everything is about cost and politics.Your first project will be in the area you were hired, your second be prepared to discover that is more easier to find a new job outside than stay trying internally.Never say the truth, they hate and punish who do that.
Pros
Free parties, internal education system
Cons
Long Hours, mentorship not work, no recognizing unless if you are part of the club
Leadership is only concerned with increasing the revenue and maximizing the Earning per share, apart from this they don’t really care about anything else.
Pros
Big name, more opportunities
Cons
Ruthless management
It was short assignment in the company but employee very friendly and help full. Management very understanding the nature of the work to be done and always easy to reach (phone, email) for help.
Managing the customer complaints for PAN indiaGood work culture with good team members, the working environment was good, the management was quite difficult
They set unrealistic expectations for the people working there. No vacations, you have to ask a month in advance to give you that, it’s a call centre so if you like cold calling and you’re pushy then this is the perfect place for you, I have no idea why Facebook contracts these people to do the work for them. They tell you you’re a Marketing Expert but you’re a call centre agent by the end of the day.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Everything, not recommended at all!
They set unrealistic expectations for the people working there. In my experience I got congratulated the day they fired me for how well I was doing. Not to mention they fired me in the middle of COVID and did not give me a reason as to why I was fired. You are constantly stressed out from the expectations and trying to meet them and when you are struggling managers will tell you they are going to help you by sitting with you while you work but it never happens as they are do busy helping out the new hires. The people you work with are amazing though they really help you through stressful times
Career wise, this would be the best company to grow as they have a lot to offer like training and modules for self-study. Salary is also good and the work culture are great. Cant say anymore, just the best.
Pros
career growth, great workplace, awesome culture, productivity and good salary
Cons
Very unprofessional work atmosphere, no communication between trainers or upper management; a lot of conflicting information given. When concerns are expressed no extra support is given. Unrealistic employment goals, with very little information given in training, a lot of repetition in the training courses, over all a very stressful and unreliable work atmosphere.
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
Unprofessional, unorganized, poor structure, no communication, advancement without pay increase
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Accenture?
Fast paced and challenging and very rewarding. Good growth and progression opportunities. Excellent management and supportive colleagues. Place to develop both depth and breadth in your chosen area.
If you wanna grow and learn at the same time. This is the company for you. Heads up high proud and loud To have been worked for this company! You gotta have some guts to work for them too.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Stressful
If you love yourself and your mental health, don’y work here. Worst job for anyone , nobody should have to work for this company. They don’t treat you like a human, you could be the #1 employee and they will still find ways to criticize you and tear you down.
Pros
Working from home
Being one of the biggest IT company, you expect certain ethics and standards from the management but that lacks here. You are on your own to find project and survive without much support from the management. HR is for namesake only.
I am working there for 3 years and it's a foul place to work. Managers just want to work to be done. No support for growth. They lie every appraisal and keep giving you faith so that you can push. Even if you're bringing business to the organization the managers don't have the gut to defend you in the circus called Talent Discussion. The name is big but they are now competing with small companies even. Not a good prospect for the future. No promotion, no salary hike whatsoever.
Pros
Cons
Long work hours, unethical request from managers to work extra, no promotion, no growth plan
An excellent company to work with. Very good working and competitive enc=environment.Good growth and onsite opportunities.Would recommend this company to everyone.
Great work life balance in Finance function but overall compensation and career growth is not so good. Non IT people are not given the same growth opportunities.
Glamorous and promising as they might sound and make you feel when enrolling you in, the company in itself is quite hollow and full of lies. In times like these where a pandemic seems to have bought the world to a grinding halt, they made big promises in the town halls and quarterly updates about not laying off anyone but failed to do so in reality. Letting me go with the reason being a business decision, end of May was quite a shock for me as I did not realize where I went wrong. My reviews were good , was on active projects until Dec end 2019, was working on Covid 19 volunteering activities within Accenture, learning new technologies such as RPA. None of this gets recognized or deemed valuable as without warning they just call you up and say this is your last day. What am I supposed to do in such dire times? If ACN really cared for their employees like they pretend to do in their meetings and townhalls, many like me would not be in this dreadful situation right now.
Pros
Cons
False promises and lies
Not a good work environment for experienced technical hires below Managing Director level. Very good if this is your first position out of university or if you are hired as Managing Director and above. Anywhere in between there are no opportunities to advance and hard work will not get you anywhere unless you want to do sales.
Overall company culture is great - highly motivate and skilled people. Positions however are very competitive and so advancement can be very difficult. In outsourcing you may find that you feel seperate from the rest of the company - and so advancements and career path changes are very difficult to achieve
Pros
Company culture
Cons
Little opportunity for advancement
Great management, healthy atmosphere, learning curve, growth potential. Worklife balance. Project timelines ok. Depends on projects sometimes. Industry average salary
This is my first job and I can say that it is really a great starter for newly graduates. The only problem I did encounter is the salary, it was low and not enough to support my expenses in the city. Overall the experience and training are great.
  1. Employee reviews