Accela Staff

Accela Staff Employee Reviews

Amazing opportunities, great communication, super flexible

Personally I really like working with this agency. They are super quick at responding back to emails or calls plus the schedule is super flexible. I still go to school so I’m super busy but through this agency I can still work when I want to. So thankful that an agency like actually exist.

Pros

Flexibility in scheduling, responsive

Great company. Good wages.

Accela Staff, I hope the entire team is doing great. I want to use this time to extend many thanks and appreciation to team Accela Staff for creating a space for me and many others to contribute to humanity especially those in need.

never a good place for work, run for your life

They laid me off after a month with no reason, the charge me badge fee without even getting any, they are rude and don’t care about their employees, this is the worst company I ever worked for, they give you an offer at first and make you quit your job just for them to play with your intelligence and leave you jobless after completing their most important task, don’t ever work for this company or quite your job to work for them, I worked for them 72 hours a week , several times they never pay me completely

Cons

Official response from Accela Staff

20 September 2021
Dear Housekeeper, we're truly sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience with us. We're more than happy to remediate this situation. One of the members of our management team is ready to take your call at your earliest convenience. We can be reached at 416-629-6589. Thanks a lot for taking time to share your opinion with others.

Great temporary income

Loved the opportunity to work in variety of clinical settings. Great pay and company culture. Professional and courteous staff. Last minute calls for shifts were not always convenient, but that was expected. Well worth the hustle. They paid more for those. Helped me a lot in making extra $ while studying. Very flexible scheduling. Referred some of my friends to them and got paid for referrals. Nice bonus cash.

Pros

Great pay, flexible scheduling, amazing clinical experiences

Cons

Last minute scheduling calls

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accela Staff. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement