Acara Solutions

Acara Solutions Employee Reviews

n/a

My review with Acara was good. The dress code was very casual. we could wear Jeans and tennis shoes. I really enjoyed that. I learned to be very patient with the customers, and use my listening ears, and we used, chat with Managers if we had problems with the customer.

Beware, they will try to keep your longevity and other bonuses

The good, they are a stepping stone to permanent employment.The bad they are shady and will keep your bonuses if you don't speak up and demand them.

Insights into Acara Solutions

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Fair pay for job
  • Inclusive work environment
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
  • General feeling of work happiness

Good, efficient and friendly

The hiring process was efficient. The team that I work with is amazing. I have had no issues so far. Contracted as a project manager. No problems with payroll so far.

I love my working times because this time is always funny and friendly

I have enough experience in this work so it will be easy for me to do this work.I love this work I like your company working time and procedure benefits.

Pros

food free

Cons

hard work

I liked it, but there could be improvement.

They for some reason took over a month to pay me my first paycheck. They said they didn’t have my apartment number so it never delivered. They were lucky I had savings because if I didn’t I would’ve been screwed as that was my first apartment ever haha. But other than that I didn’t really interact with them much. Fair pay. No other problems.

Pros

Fair pay & nice break times

Cons

Slow first paycheck (a whole month)

They use and abuse their employees

Acara does not care about their employees. There’s no job security. They will let you go like you never existed. Poor management… They will sugar coat stuff during the interview process but after you join the company it’s a whole different ball game. Do yourself a favor do not join this company.

No matter how hard you work, you will never feel like you've done enough. They will still fire you on THEIR terms

Working with Acara Solutions themselves and not being a contracted worker, I did the best work I could and made a HUGE difference in balancing the relationship between Acara and the client. I worked hard, was praised with just a pat on the back each time and nothing more, was a MAIN contributor to meeting a big client goal/ project that began at the beginning of the year, completed it EARLY, and with all this, I still felt like I was being underpaid, and completely undervalued for what I achieved with this company. I became the most knowledgeable person on our team and even management relied on me to explain the companies SOPs to them and do their job duties. With all this being said, and being one of the best assets on the team, I still get let go of Acara Solutions. There is quite a lot more cons to working here, but I could not fit it all in. If you are looking for a company with longevity, a company that does not gossip about your personal info, and a company with true job security (was told there will always be a need for me and my position shortly before being let go), I would not recommend Acara.

Pros

offered hybrid position at the time / fully remote. Solid co-workers

Cons

no job security, very rushed training weeks, will feel like your hard work is never enough, Met a company goal that took all year and then was fired, Management turnover is incredibly high, high stress and no incentive/reward, very unorganized and unsure of their own employees job responsibilities

Good company

I like working here. I have learned a lot. Management is great. I work remote full time and training is actually decent. I wish they paid a bit more but overall a good place

buen ambiente laboral

buen ambiente laboral con posibilidades de crecer

What is the best part of working at the company?The actual job/assignment itself was the best part of working with this agency.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?The entire onboarding process was a nightmare, documentation requested then not accepted then to be accepted, dropped the ball on payroll worked almost 3 weeks no pay.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Communication must get better and accountability for recruiters etc.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Stressful

All lies

They lie. They tell you one thing and do another. Its truly insulting id look into other temp agencies first before working.for this hot mess of a company.

Not a good company, accept offer at your own risk

In the beginning, it seemed like a great place to work until I got to understand that everything was based on favoritism and the manager. If you ever shared any concerns, management would share it amongst the office. Also, don’t ever complain to HR because there will be retaliation. Not a good company, pay is a joke and there is no commission structure that can be explained. If your not part of the clique, you will not last.

Decent workplace

The work is ok. Management us rarely in contact. No micro Management. Position is contract work. Pay rate is generally fair for the work that is expected

Stressful since day 1

Since day 1 there has been issues with the company and the company they contract for. To start didnt get paid on time or by direct deposit for the 1st month. Tracking paycheck down every week. Was told Id work 1 shift then told another thing once in training. Tried asking questions from my contact person about updating my address and bank info and never get replies.

So far so good

Besides the painful application experience I'm really enjoying by current job as a contractor. I'm learning a lot of things on the job and am hoping there's future room for advancement.

Great starting place…

Staff is great and everything is straightforward.. benefits for contractors are a bit pricey, and no PTO… once you hire out of the temp service, benefits start at your new employer..

Great place for Junior Recruiters

This is a good place to get your feet wet in the recruiting industry but once you get some months of experience you can easily increase your salary range tremendously somewhere else.

Call center

Worked at US Bank. Pay was 15 an hour to start, not enough to live on. No flexible schedule. No upward mobility. 30 min. Lunch break and 2 15 min. Breaks

Pros

PTO after 3 months

Cons

Very short breaks

If you like your time wasted join

If you need to waste some time looking for a good job this might be ok. A complete poo show since I've started one of the jobs you dread showing up to and I've been a welder many years. And never had welding make me feel like I was wasting my time for a company that doesn't care if they make production or sit around and whine that they are 6 yrs behind. They will get you with the quote on quote benefits

Pros

Cons

Lies

Productive fun work place.

Be sure to have your life in order before taking on an assignment and if there should be any life altering tragedies, have a good relationship with the management team where you both communicate well and together a better alternative can be made where you can still stay employed, gain learning experience and enjoy your assignment to completion.

A great learning experience

As an entry level position into the staffing and recruiting world, there is a lot to learn! A bit understaffed and overworked at times for the Portland staffing branch, with most communication virtually. A "hybrid" schedule promised during interviews which really only comes out to 1 or 2 days WFH a week.. having to be in office for team meetings which are all virtual seems a bit pointless. So far so good though, would really just like more flexibility.

Pros

A lot to learn, nice team, hybrid

Cons

Overworked at times, underpaid, not flexible

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Acara Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement