Acara Solutions Employee Reviews

Great Contract Employment Agency!
Clean Room Technician (Former Employee) –  Tualatin, OR4 April 2019
They are a contract employment agency that allowed me to work at LAM Research for temporary employment. As a contract employment agency that got me a job at LAM, they're great!
Interesting and challenging work
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Williamsville, NY23 March 2019
Will teminate you or fire your for no reason. No contact with HR. Any problems with the company that you are contracted with and you will get terminated whether you are at fault or not. No job security.
Pros
Plenty of work, decent pay for the job
Cons
No paid benefits, no pay raises, limited time off.
Not a great company, lousy recruiter, great pay
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PA19 March 2019
So, this is yet another staffing place that I found disappointing. My recruiter SEEMED like she was on my side, when we first started communicating about what I was looking for, in a job. She even praised me for how well I had done on an assessment. And since she knew that I did not have my driver's license and had to rely on public transportation to commute anywhere, she even said I didn't have to come out to her office, since it was not accessible to public transportation. Now, one would think, "Oh, well she must be one of the better recruiters."

Once I started working my temp-to-perm job (and I thought that's exactly what it was supposed to be), I hadn't heard hide nor hair from her--except to tell me that there was a problem with my timesheet in the beginning. I would have liked some feedback. I would have liked for her to ask me, "So, how's everything going?" I don't think she cared.

In fact, when I was unexpectedly--and unjustly--let go from my assignment, SHE wasn't the one who contacted me: It was a woman with whom she worked! And I got the call on a Friday night, as I was sitting down to eat dinner.

Her communication with me, after that, was very detached. I wanted to know what had happened, and she wouldn't tell me. It's almost two weeks, and I am still waiting on a response. I hate feeling like all these recruiters do, is ghost you, if you don't work out at a specific job. Aren't they supposed to advocate for you? Aren't they supposed to sell you? I felt like mine did neither.

The only positive thing about this company is that the pay was great! I had
  more... never earned that much an hour in my lifetime!

I would give this company another chance, but not with the same recruiter. She needs to learn people skills, and to realize that not everyone is in their 20s, and that it's harder for people, like myself, to find a new job since I am in my mid 40s.
Pros
Good pay, reasonable commute
Cons
No benefits, no definitive contract, no communication
Temporary to permanent
Polisher (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, IN27 February 2019
Typical day at work was all about production goals. I learned to be assertive to gaining new skills by looking on. Management played a big part in reminding employee of the company goals and using great ethic to maintain a positive work environment within a cultivating work place. The hardest part of the job to me was understanding after six mount of employment why I had not been hired in. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting a chance to apply myself to new and old function related to quality of the job being performed.
At the time was a temp job
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NY11 February 2019
Didn't have enough interaction with company while working to develop anything but a cursory opinion which given future interactions with the company may not even be valid.
Average
Contract Employee (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TX29 January 2019
Average for a temporary/contract job. No 1x1 with manager, Was told I would be hired after 90 days . Was there for 10 months. Than contract was ended ??
I only worked for them a short period of time an i appreciate them helping me find work.
MATERIAL HANDLER (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CA12 December 2018
The hardest part of the job at the start of the assignment was working 12 hour days. I did that for 4 months till I was hired by the company. I was an order selector selecting cases at a high pace using a reach truck forklift.
They were an agency
Clerk, Document Management (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL18 November 2018
I worked for another company through Acara Solutions who was an agency. I cannot comment on directly working for Acara Solutions as I was only represented by them for job opportunities
Temp position
Contractor @ L-3 Communications (Current Employee) –  Sarasota, FL17 November 2018
This is a temporary employment service, I am at a job that is very enjoyable, doing data entry, Enjoyable workplace on the whole, management is very aproachable
Pros
Alternate Fridays off
Cons
No holiday pay or vacation time
They were kind and helpful.
Data Entry of Provider (Former Employee) –  Aurora, CO30 October 2018
Superior Group sent me to Colorado Access which was a Data Entry temporary job. The management was good. The workplace culture was good. The drive was long.
Pros
Popcorn once a month
Cons
The long drive to and from work.
Flexible hours
Advanced Material Engineer (Current Employee) –  Malta. NY24 October 2018
Contract job, no perks, good boss, diverse culture. Short staffed frequent layoffs, very safety consious , mediocre training, work sometimes boring but can be challenging.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
No paid days of
Good Place
In-Process Inspector (Current Employee) –  Arizona16 October 2018
Industrial manufacturer located in Mesa/Queen Creek is looking for Manufacturing and Production Associates. These are contract to hire positions with plenty of room for advancement. Get your foot in the door with a global company and grow your career!
Workplace Culture
SENIOR RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FL1 October 2018
During my time with this company, Recruiters were pitted against one another. Placements were about commission, not the right fit. Directors would have others do their work and then take the credit and the commission. I recruit to help people.
Pros
Shobha is awesome, but has her hands tied too much.
Cons
Micromanagement and Culture.
Tried using their agency. Total fail
None (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NY18 September 2018
The communication between me and the agency representative was awful. She refused to respond or plainly didn't understand simple questions I would ask her. The company messed up almost all my personal info. I would never work with them again
A seasonal recruiter, part of the one of the biggest staffing company in the world
Senior Talent Acquisition Executive search (Former Employee) –  Chennai, India16 September 2018
A great staffing company with 360 degree recruitment
Produced a seasonal executive search consultant in me
Excellent team with a transparent management
Worked with International consultants in talent acquisition
A niche skill market and excelling in that has been a proud moment for me
Experienced recruiter in helping meet their career
A people person with excellent communication skills
Team player passionate about timeline
Involved in recruiting non board and board members for prestigious Biotech companies, giant in nanotechnology
Hardest part of the job is international client management and that is an asset to my experience
A great opportunity to have worked with talent scouts and General Management people Internationally
Recognized as a team winning recruiter
Pros
Flexible work timing
Cons
Nothing I can think of
Collaborative environment with great people
Recruitment (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NY22 August 2018
I have had a wonderful experience. Everyone takes pride in their work and I feel comfortable going to my co-workers for help.

Management takes a hands on approach and works with you to address any concerns. They are always willing to share information and suggestions.

I have learned a lot during my time here and recommend them to friends looking for work.
Fun and Competitive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Staten Island, NY7 August 2018
Just had to make sure you were on time to start, Eemian confident in what you know, remember each client aren’t the same and you have to work the solution accordingly.
Do not apply to this hellhole
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Staten Island, NY1 August 2018
this is a front for EZ pass which is not a place u would like to work if u respect yourself in any way. they will suck the life from u and have u doubting yourself constantly. was in perfect mental health and now i am unable to leave my home due to extreme anxiety issues brought on by the working conditions of this company. go work at mcdonalds. u will make more money and have a fighting chance at becoming management...
Easy to communicate with , fast response
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CA14 July 2018
Guys the Best so far with agencies ! The Staff (all) are all professional had me working right after the interview, note im good at interveiws:) Let me start off by saying the pay is top notch.Thats what you want to know for sure i know it coming from your perspective.And yes there are Benifits. And overtime depending on the Company you work for, Anyways The Best ALL around agency, if they call you for an oppertunity you BETTER take it... IRVINE location is my home.
Pros
They are the reason for the meaning of Pros
Management is not favorable
Temp (Former Employee) –  Albany, NY13 July 2018
You could only get ahead if your took advantage of the pyramid scheme the manager had on the side. Don't work for them unless your desperate. Good job for quick on the job experience with phones, call center, customer service. Good job if you have had gaps in your resume.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Acara Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.