Acara Solutions Employee Reviews

Good Place
In-Process Inspector (Current Employee) –  Arizona16 October 2018
Industrial manufacturer located in Mesa/Queen Creek is looking for Manufacturing and Production Associates. These are contract to hire positions with plenty of room for advancement. Get your foot in the door with a global company and grow your career!
Workplace Culture
SENIOR RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FL1 October 2018
During my time with this company, Recruiters were pitted against one another. Placements were about commission, not the right fit. Directors would have others do their work and then take the credit and the commission. I recruit to help people.
Pros
Shobha is awesome, but has her hands tied too much.
Cons
Micromanagement and Culture.
Tried using their agency. Total fail
None (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NY18 September 2018
The communication between me and the agency representative was awful. She refused to respond or plainly didn't understand simple questions I would ask her. The company messed up almost all my personal info. I would never work with them again
A seasonal recruiter, part of the one of the biggest staffing company in the world
Senior Talent Acquisition Executive search (Former Employee) –  Chennai, India16 September 2018
A great staffing company with 360 degree recruitment
Produced a seasonal executive search consultant in me
Excellent team with a transparent management
Worked with International consultants in talent acquisition
A niche skill market and excelling in that has been a proud moment for me
Experienced recruiter in helping meet their career
A people person with excellent communication skills
Team player passionate about timeline
Involved in recruiting non board and board members for prestigious Biotech companies, giant in nanotechnology
Hardest part of the job is international client management and that is an asset to my experience
A great opportunity to have worked with talent scouts and General Management people Internationally
Recognized as a team winning recruiter
Pros
Flexible work timing
Cons
Nothing I can think of
Collaborative environment with great people
Recruitment (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NY22 August 2018
I have had a wonderful experience. Everyone takes pride in their work and I feel comfortable going to my co-workers for help.

Management takes a hands on approach and works with you to address any concerns. They are always willing to share information and suggestions.

I have learned a lot during my time here and recommend them to friends looking for work.
Fun and Competitive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Staten Island, NY7 August 2018
Just had to make sure you were on time to start, Eemian confident in what you know, remember each client aren’t the same and you have to work the solution accordingly.
Do not apply to this hellhole
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Staten Island, NY1 August 2018
this is a front for EZ pass which is not a place u would like to work if u respect yourself in any way. they will suck the life from u and have u doubting yourself constantly. was in perfect mental health and now i am unable to leave my home due to extreme anxiety issues brought on by the working conditions of this company. go work at mcdonalds. u will make more money and have a fighting chance at becoming management...
Easy to communicate with , fast response
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CA14 July 2018
Guys the Best so far with agencies ! The Staff (all) are all professional had me working right after the interview, note im good at interveiws:) Let me start off by saying the pay is top notch.Thats what you want to know for sure i know it coming from your perspective.And yes there are Benifits. And overtime depending on the Company you work for, Anyways The Best ALL around agency, if they call you for an oppertunity you BETTER take it... IRVINE location is my home.
Pros
They are the reason for the meaning of Pros
Management is not favorable
Temp (Former Employee) –  Albany, NY13 July 2018
You could only get ahead if your took advantage of the pyramid scheme the manager had on the side. Don't work for them unless your desperate. Good job for quick on the job experience with phones, call center, customer service. Good job if you have had gaps in your resume.
an ever evolving environment.
Temporary assignments (Former Employee) –  Lake Buena Vista, FL12 July 2018
In this industry, you have to stay on your toes. I guess that is what helped in my growth. I appreciate the fact that managers at superior make sure that you are reaching your full potential.
Contractor Position
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Madison, MS2 July 2018
This is a Contracting Company, they placed me with an Aerospace company. L-3 Vertex Aerospace (Now Vertex Aerospace)

I have worked two different occaisions for this company and have liked it. I like the responsibilities and being able to accomplish a project for a company such as this.
Cons
Contracting Position offers no benefits to position
Fun work place
Data Analyst Intern (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FL23 June 2018
Awesome management, Loved working with my peers. Team work is used so much in that job. Everyone was very welcoming ........................................
Good
General worker (Current Employee) –  Msunduzi, KwaZulu-Natal20 June 2018
It was good everything was going according to..and I like my work to much we are working shift and we like our job very much I love team work..I was great to work in that company I Learn many things
Challenging
Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tigard, OR 9722314 June 2018
Nice to workng all day it was fun and not boring working. They did good the whole time Iam working with them and it was nice to be part of that company.
Pros
sometimes free lunch
Cons
Nice break
comfortable place of work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Staten Island, NY11 June 2018
typical day at work you take about 100 inbound calls a day
learned that being quick and informative is key
management is ok
workplace culture is comforting
hardest part is dealing with management
enjoyable are great customer reviews for your dedication and hard work
Good people, boses and lots of overtime.
Electronic Assembler II (Former Employee) –  Kingwood, TX21 May 2018
Willingness to work with me to resolve issue, with integrity and honesty. Everything were good, I got enough help and information for/regarding that work.
They were good people to work for.
Excellent, team environment
Operations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CA21 May 2018
However fast-paced, environment was team oriented and everyday was a learning experience. The company was a "work to play" culture, so challenges didn't seem like challenges at all as everyone always worked together, no matter the objective at hand.
Pros
Half day every Friday, Paid lunches
No Response to Applicants
Director of Regional Contact Center (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN19 May 2018
This place does not contact qualified applicants for positions. Apply, apply, apply, no response. I'm just amazed by the lack of responsiveness on the part of employers. They placed a job ad and I responded to the ad and so far I haven't gotten one response. Why are employers so rude? Surely they don't treat their customers as badly as they treat job-seekers. What's the story?
wasnt productive at all
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Albany, NY15 May 2018
answered over 60 phone calls a day back to back for $10.00 a hour. did not get any sick time off, the only way we could call out if it was court ordered or or got admitted into the hospital
Amazing opportunity
COORDINATOR/ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Waco, TX14 May 2018
Working with SG and ACS has been delightful and I am sad with my contract ending in June. It has truly been a pleasure; going forward I will be looking for a permanent position.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Acara Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.