AC

AC Employee Reviews

Great place to start your career

Great place to start your career. However, there is much benefit in leaving after two years and you will be rewarded greatly financially and socially for doing so. Other companies have better pay and benefits

Na

Scapegoats and backstabbers. Beware of this mentality at this company. Good Ole boy network is prominent here. Was good for a while but eventually saw the underbelly.

كل الاسئلة التى باعلى لا شئ يتحقق من اهدافها

لا توجد وظيفة تحقق الأمن والاستقرار وتوازن بين العمل والحياة وأصحاب العمل لا يفهمون غير سياسة تحصيل المال والحفاظ عليه وتفعل الحكومة ذلك وتساعد أصحاب العمل عليه ( وهذا يخص الإدارة ) يحافظ أصحاب العمل على ترقية مجموعة قليلة وتعطيهم دورات وتحافظ على تاميناتهم الاجتماعية والصحية وهذه المجموعة مسؤلة عن باقى أفراد العمل المنهكين فكريا وجسديا دون ما يحقق ما تحقق لتلك المجموعة القليلة ( ثقافة وظيفة )

Pros

صفر

Cons

كثيرة ومؤثرة على الوطن

Great job

Great job with lots of growth opportunities. Perfection is expected and delivered. It was a dream job for me and to anyone who has a high goals in life, self starter and get it done attitude.

A.C. Deli-Main Store

Loved to work there in the Deli department. Thanks for the opportunity it was a good environment and great staff. Would work there again if I stayed there.

Activitestcentrum

Bra ställe för dig som är ny i arbetslivet och vill komma igång med arbete.

Best of my knowledge

I am new here i get a permanent visa last october and came here march this year to work. I need a permanent job. And jfk is cloae to my home. I would work the best of my ability

Brak normalnej umowy o pracę

Brak możliwości rozwoju, umowa przez pośrednika za mniej niż najniższa krajowa.

Pros

Wolne weekendy

Cons

Ciężka praca

Busy

It was always busy with customers. Ringing them up helping pack groceries out. Counting money, facing them, doing money pick-ups and closing the tills down.

Hard work

Hard work hot and intense. lots of plumbing, electrical, and duct work. very hands on. lots of talking with customers explaining jobs and prices. quick paced no time to waste.

muy buena

recomendables , el trato al personal es excelente .las instalaciones han ido mejorando para facilitar el trabajo.

Fun and enjoyable learned more than I thought that I was

I love my job working with AC corporation and I had a very good boss and work with a good team I hate that I got laid off. And was praying that work would pick up so I could go back to AC corporation and work in the panel shop where I was

Fun place to work

Good, fun place to work. Fast paced and always changing. Always new things to learn in an always changing field. Nice company vehicles. Exciting people to work with and for.

good place to work lots of good people

Lots of good people who will teach you everything they know. Get to travel alot and see alot of new places. Good place to work if you have experience in the field.

Pros

good place learn

Cons

not alot of advancement

Professional precast concrete operations manager

Lead and direct precast concrete business, manufacturing, projects, planing, cost control. Tendering, technical department Experience in the new modern factories and working as a manger by KPI 's

Family Job

I worked nearly everyday at my fathers company. We would do so many different projects from boats, to cars, to fixing stereo systems.

Pros

Family Business

Cons

No pay

Highly Stressful environment

Whilst I enjoyed working with AC, the environment could be very highly stressful - colleagues were an inspiration to work with although the staff turn over was exceptionally high. I enjoyed being able to provide a quality service to both internal and external staff members and sub contractors. Problem solving was a day to day occurrence, but the hardest part of the job was saying goodbye to everyone when I got made redundant. I enjoyed every part of my job, using skills I have acquired over many years in Admin / Customer Service roles.

i love my job as a quality inspector

a tpical day at work is is being able to do my job well and learning follow the prope way of getting it done management is ok i believe in team work.

Pros

we get 30 mintues took out for lunch

Cons

health is good

Ambiente de trabajo distendido y afable, conciliación de vida familiar, respeto y reconocimiento laboral.

Me he encontrado muy a gusto en esta empresa, siempre se me ha valorado mi trabajo y como profesional me he sentido totalmente respalda y valorada.

Pros

Seguro medico, jornada con descanso, productos gratis..

Excellent environment with travel opportunities.

This was a wonderful company to work for. The only reason for leaving was due to a state to state relocation. I enjoyed to product reviews and summaries. I also enjoyed the marketing and promotions aspect of this company. There was great opportunity for advancement.

Pros

Great pay.

Cons

Part time

management was not solid and guidance flakey

the job advertised and interviewed for was not the job i was expected to do, i interviewed for purchase ledger but was given admin to complete

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement