Absolute Results

Absolute Results Employee Reviews

Canada24 reviews
A decent job for entry into the industry. Management is decent but communication could be improved. The laid back culture promotes self-direction and autonomy, but can be demotivating for those trying to make a difference. Job advancement is based more on years in industry than merit. This gives some associates the opportunity to treat entry level associates poorly.

Overall, a decent place for entry level employees.
Discussing your employees with other employees is a breach of an employees right to privacy! A manager that bases her decision on her best friend who is a regular employee is not only incredible but absolute lack of leadership. GDPR is heavily breached on many occasions and everyone can freely view customers details. As an employee you have not got a confidential person in HR. HQ is in Canada and communication in next to nothing and employees are at the mercy of a former graphic designer hastily turned manager who has no leadership skills . Reporting to management is not based on skills but rather on gossip and same goes for work promotion, bringing ideas in.If you fancy working in a kindetgarten meets DDR style environment then that is the place to be. It's a pitty, the company's concept is great, but they have to do some serious cleaning up withing the structure and especially regarding GDPR and review rights of their employees if they want to remain open.
Good work environment,people are helpful and nice. Pay is not so great. If you can work with accuracy and speed, you will have job security. leadership seminars are really good.
Absolute Results is a great place to work. No job security but I always loved going to work. Learned a lot during the period of my employment. I would recommend this place to others.
Great place to work, lots of change and things for everyone to do. Management can be a little disorganized at times, but the drive to get things done makes AR a fun place to work. The firm behaves more like a startup than an established firm.
When you first start, you feel immediately welcomed. In my short time with the organization, everybody has been really friendly and helpful. Since it's such a large company, learning the ins and outs seemed daunting; however, the initial training has been super helpful in getting to know the different parts of the organization and building a complete picture of what Absolute Results does.
I am always so grateful that I get to work at Absolute Results! Great team, awesome perks & benefits. Lots of team-building events and activities. This truly is the best workplace I have come across so far.
Things look promising in the beginning, but the issues run deep.
Unfixable problems from the top down.

Unless this is your first job, Absolute Results is not a good career move. Run by overconfident car sales guys unsure how to grow a business, using tactics that are near obsolete. Lots of turf protection and lies too.

Possibly one of the best examples of a company that runs on the Peter Principle you will ever encounter.
Pros
Never found
Cons
Management lacks business sense, leadership or strategy. All suffer.
Fine for a starter company. You will learn a lot. But mostly about how to not do things.

Hot sweaty fly infested warehouse in summer. Almost inhumane heat levels. I saw it peak at 34.5 degrees last year.

Advancement is available. Just don’t expect to be paid more for the role.

Show a happy face and drink the corporate Kool-aid they might fire you.
Pros
Some free food. Good people outside of management
Cons
Hot sweaty warehouse.
The culture at the office was fun but there just wasn't much room for growth. Sometimes a disconnect between management and other office staff particularly when deadlines were close
I had been working as an IT Data Technician almost for more than two and half years.
I had a very good time there, I loved and still love the coworkers from there.

Maybe what I was doing as data technician was a bit limited or I was not enough for me, otherwise was a great experience.

Team leaders and supervisors are very lovely, friendly and supportive.
Pros
great work cutler
Cons
the office was so far from where I live, that was main issue for me, since I am not ready for relocate
This place is fun and comfortable to work at. But there is lots of office politics. Job insecurity, poor management, and little to no advancements are the big cons.
Pros
Free lunch once a month
This is a great company to enter the work force in. People are amazing and friendly, there is a lot of opportunity for growth, and you learn a lot. However very easy to outgrow the company if not engaged in the work or work environment.
Pros
Co-workers, flexibility
Cons
Stress level
I loved working here. Management was fantastic. Co-workers were friendly. Lots of opportunity for bonuses. The best call centre I've worked at, that I am 100% certain.
Pros
Lots of opportunity for bonuses
Cons
Sometimes lacking in work and too tempting to leave early.
I worked there for 3 years, my boss was so out of place and had no idea what they were doing. The team was constantly having to remind the person of daily tasks, it was horrible. Then my supervisor and I were laid off, not the terrible controller.

The culture started failing as management started to fail. The management seems to think that they can get away with anything and there are no consequences for answering essential emails.

It seems that no one cares at the company anymore.
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
management was terrible
Very poor management, they bully employees, Job security is basically from Month to month. They tell you you're going to make lots of money but that's farthest from the truth.

Bottom Line, Avoid Absolute Results
une journée de travail diversifié car je m'occupe de la collection international, des problèmes de facturation, j'assiste les RH de la maison mère à Vancouver,
J'ai appris que une petite entreprise qui devient trop rapidement une grande entreprise à de la difficulté à suivre le courant

le management a donc de la difficulté à être aédquat

la culture de l'entreprise est importante

le point le plus difficile est d'attendre de façon impuissante que les changements se fassent afin d'améliorer la productivité

le travail varié : RH, collection, résolution de problèmes, traduction, etc.
Pros
avantages sociaux intéressants
Absolute Results is a very good company and is by far the recognized leader in the private sale industry. The CEO is a visionary and tireless worker.
Pros
Earning Potential
Cons
Visionary leader with lots of great ideas and a great team that works under tough deadlines to help dealerships.

I am confident AR will continue to grow and prosper.
Pros
Inovation and outside of the box thinking an execution
Cons
Can be challenging sometimes
i honestly dont have much to say about the company but needs to have benefits and 6 month or yearly raises, and when clients want to be removed off the calling lists they should be the first time..no the 12th time.
Terrific collection of people with diverse backgrounds and extremely passionate about their work.
Very supportive of continued learning and personal development.

International opportunities exist in Europe, UK and Australia.
Pros
Fast paced growth environment
Cons
Work/life balance can be a challenge at times