About Staffing Employee Review

View all About Staffing reviews

Good agency for permanent opportunities average or above wages. Not enough work!
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB29 May 2018
About staffing kind of has me puzzled! In 2014 I got a great warehouse job placement with them, unfortunately I was layed off when the price of oil crashed just a week before I was up to be hired.
About staffing received an excellent review/ reference from them yet I have been back a few times and have not been given any work since!
Maybe they just didn't have any work or they don't want good employees. Otherwise great placement agency but...
Pros
Good pay nice staff
Cons
Not many industrial warehouse type jobs available

Other About Staffing Employee Reviews

Consistent & valued services
TEMPORARY ASSIGNMENTS (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB24 September 2018
Great company, full of supportive staff & excellent management. They have been able to continue to offer me work with outstanding companies. Highly motivating and encouraging to continue use of the professional services.
Pros
Superb staff service
Cons
Limitted selection of job oppotunities
Great Company and Culture
Recruitment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB22 July 2018
The About Staffing team make it their mission to match great candidates with great clients. They are efficient, enthusiastic and value everyone one of their clients and candidates. There is a high level of respect and professionalism and the opportunities for growth are endless.
Pros
Good People, Good food location in the ara

Ask a question about working or interviewing at About Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

About Staffing Reviews by Location