About Staffing Employee Reviews

Great Company and Culture
Recruitment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB22 July 2018
The About Staffing team make it their mission to match great candidates with great clients. They are efficient, enthusiastic and value everyone one of their clients and candidates. There is a high level of respect and professionalism and the opportunities for growth are endless.
Pros
Good People, Good food location in the ara
Good agency for permanent opportunities average or above wages. Not enough work!
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB29 May 2018
About staffing kind of has me puzzled! In 2014 I got a great warehouse job placement with them, unfortunately I was layed off when the price of oil crashed just a week before I was up to be hired.
About staffing received an excellent review/ reference from them yet I have been back a few times and have not been given any work since!
Maybe they just didn't have any work or they don't want good employees. Otherwise great placement agency but...
Pros
Good pay nice staff
Cons
Not many industrial warehouse type jobs available
They only look after their best interests.
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB14 March 2018
Unless you are at their complete beck and call it may be the right temp agency. They only care about fulfilling their contract with companies that pay them to hire the right candidate.
Once you complete a contract you are told you will be unemployed and you should look for another job.

I do not recommend working temp jobs where you work at a company who have Team leads who are prejudice and the company is aware of this but turn a blind eye.

Is this Canada or is this a third world country?
Pros
Full time work
Cons
High taxes
Not forth commng.
Job seeker. (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB8 February 2018
This company is not forthcoming or truthful in my experience with them. I would not recommend them to anyone who is serious about employment. I shall not contact them in the future.
Pros
Non.
its okay
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB9 August 2017
when i have work its great but sometimes it takes time to get work and sometimes they dont have work. so you could e waiting a while. its hard sometimes. if you have a side job than it works. if not you should be looking for a more permanent placement.
Cons
not enough work
Loved working at About Staffing
PERMANENT PLACEMENT CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB20 January 2016
Great culture and employee retention ! enjoyed the opportunity for growth and furthering my education. Flexible on hours and willingness to job share in order to get the job filled and candidates in the right position. Found that having head office in Calgary provided challenges in assuring support for upper management.
Pros
Team work and Education
Cons
Challange to get bonuses
Respectful, busy temp agency
Temp (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB6 October 2015
Fun work place, help to place me as a temp in different positions. Respectful and friendly, seem to really listen to my needs and place me into different offices.
Pros
Freedom, great pay
Cons
Insecurity about future
Great Accomodation for Temp Work
Adminisrative worker (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB10 February 2015
I was a temp worker placed via about staffing and I had a fantastic experience. Job Placement was not too far apart, wages at job placements were good. My coordinator made me feel very comfortable accepting or rejecting an offer. If I accepted she would communicate with me very clearly about what was expected and always checked in to make sure I was comfortable at the placement.
Good employment agency.
ACCOUNTANT / BOOKKEEPER (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB7 November 2013
Good employment agency. Helped me find a good companyto work for.
Pros
Good employment agency.
Cons
Non
Good assignments and a great Staffing Manager.
Full Cycle Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB21 August 2013
About Staffing is an excellent temporary staffing company. I have been given the opportunity to learn different software programs, met some new and terrific people and enjoyed the ability to work in a temporary work environment very much.
Pros
I found that most of the people were very appreciative of my temporary help.
Temp Job
Accounting Admin/Office Admin/ Safety Officer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB8 July 2013
About Staffing does the best they can to place the right employees with suitable company's