ABL Employment Inc Employee Reviews

Repugnant Employer
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC2 June 2019
Makes you sick and will turn your stomach. Horrible horrible company don't waste your time working here and keep on looking. Better off getting a job at Walmart stocking the shelves sweeping the dirt.
Pros
Venom
Cons
Spite
Hard working staff
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 May 2019
The corporation always has jobs and has a cool program where you can get paid after your first day. Really professional and hard working. The work site was clean and friendly, everybody was helpful. Breaks were reasonable and staff were polite.
Poor
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  New Westminster, BC3 May 2019
Started out well. Things unravel quickly. People cover their own tail and there is a smart like guy behind a desk that's never been belted. But his day is going to come. He's sitting there waiting for it.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Consultants
Great jobs
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON4 February 2019
I love working with this company because they try to componsate your work schedule around your life, and have many different jobs available, so if you like different temp jobs or full time to permanent jobs this is a highly recommended agency
Pros
Lots
Cons
Long hours, physically demanding
Office assistant with ABl
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  ABL office New Westminster bc13 January 2019
I worked with ABL for about 3 months
Everyone was welcoming and a learned a lot from them. The clients wanted someone that knew what they were doing. If the worker was dependable, the employer was happy, and your next assignment should be a good one.
Pros
Flexible work hours
Cons
Temporary
productive
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON9 January 2019
realy nice employers, fairly easy to find jobs nice management flexible work hours learned alot from working with this company enjoyed working with new people
A temp agency that intentionally sabotage your job opportunities
Industrial slave (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON14 November 2018
ABL Employment sabotaged my chances at getting hired on 3 times. First two times I worked the minimum hours required before the company can hire you on, and then simply pulled me off and gave me "new assignments". Third place actually wanted to hire me on, told me to get a forklift license which I did, then ABL pulled me off that assignment and told me over the phone that they have "other people standing by" for that job. The agency is garbage and the people working there are rude and insulting.
Fun Atmosphere, Room to Grow.
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON10 October 2018
Even though I was there briefly I really enjoyed my time. They had placed me at Ottaway Motor Express. The work was pretty fun and fast paced. The supervisors encourage constructive feedback. The job mainly consisted of sorting car parts that would arrive in bulk. We would organize them into smaller containers to send off to the assembly plant. Putting things in the wrong box could shut down the entire process. Attention to detail is key. Working hard will guarantee full-time positions and promotions here.
Pros
Plenty of hours. Year round work. Great Leaders.
Cons
The Heat. But that's innevitable in a warehouse most cases.
good experience
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  London, ON6 September 2018
I enjoyed work assigned by ABL as staff is very polite and helpful. Culture of job was very good and supervisors were also very helpful and guided me whenever I faced some kind of problem.
workplace culture
material handler (Former Employee) –  Milton ontario1 August 2018
workplace is awesome,easy job,a typical 8 hour day,always wanting you to work overtime.
Nice employess as well
Some bossy some not but thats just people at any worplace.
Fun Workplace
Recruiter/ Staffing (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC5 July 2018
The management is very nice and balanced. Good work/life balance, great work culture. You get to meet exciting people working for this company. They are also very dedicated for their employees to have A Better Life
Great Place to work
Co-operative Education Student (Former Employee) –  Milton, ON21 June 2018
Welcoming environment. Everyone is so nice. Staff is always helpful to help you find the right job. They get to know people to match them to the best job.
Great staff, extremely helpful and diligent!
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON19 May 2018
I've been with ABL since December 2017. They have been a super agency through which to work. Incredibly friendly and helpful staff; no complaints whatsoever about work assignment at all. Highly recommend!
Pros
Able to find work last minute, work with great employers
They were very helpful in helping me find a job.
Production Labourer (Former Employee) –  Oxford, ON15 May 2018
They help people find jobs they are qualified for. They were very courteous and knowledgeable. They sent me to factory’s that I enjoyed. They are one of the better hiring agency’s to work for I’ve learned.
Awesome management team who will help you grow professionally and personally!
Client Solutions Manager (Current Employee) –  Waterdown, ON7 May 2018
ABL has been home for several years now, and the management and culture are second to none! With a wonderful training regimen, great benefits, and a supportive, caring culture, this company is a wonderful place to work!

Working in the staffing industry is challenging. People are unpredictable, and each has their own motivations. ABL trains its employees to accept and embrace those challenges, and use them for the betterment of their customers, and employees. With a focus on personal development and growth, and the idea that there's no mistake to large to fix, this is an excellent company for both those new to the staffing industry, and those continuing their career in the staffing and recruitment industry.
Pros
Excellent compensation, great management and coworkers
Cons
Lots of independent work - not the best environment for people who thrive on teamwork
Fine in a pinch
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ON29 March 2018
It's okay if you're having trouble getting hired on your own. Some places require you to use a temp agency to get in. In the end, it was beneficial and landed me a permanent position.
great staff
Head Accounting Office (Former Employee) –  Dorchester, ON2 March 2018
i liked working with the staff, they have many opportunities there for many kinds of different work, glad to have worked for them and the staff is very friendly
Pros
great staff
Cons
no benefits
It was a employment agency
Receptionist/Secretary (Former Employee) –  Shoppers World Brampton23 February 2018
I felt like I was used as cheap labour. They had no interest in hiring me. They agreed that when my training was over I could start there full time. I was not hired.
Pros
Cons
I was cheap labour
Just a another below average employment agency
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON22 February 2018
They treat their customers poorly , as well as their employees.
They are not a serious company , and they will screw you over in no time . They don't report to your supervisor about you , and to be more specific , anytime you feel sick or can't come to work your supposed to let them know and then they will inform your supervisor about it , but in real life they never do and they leave their own customers hanging , there is no such thing as communication in this company . But at the end of the day you can't expect an employment agency to have standards. If you do want to work for them be very careful.
Great company
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Stratford, ON7 February 2018
Used them a lot in the past. They treat you well and always find you work in your area. They are always there when you need them. They have always been able to help me with any questions I've ever had. One of the best temp agencies out there as far as I'm concerned.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABL Employment Inc. Our community is ready to answer.