ABF Custom Manufacturing Ltd

ABF Custom Manufacturing Ltd Employee Reviews

Company has good machining and sheet metal facility. They have been in business for more than 20 years. Due to changing time company is going through a transition.
They will use you and delay paying you if you get paid at all Management is clueless and beyond incompetent Super stressful environment Owner is a prejudiced biggot
Abusive management. Will not hesitate to yell at you. Not paid on time. You will have to beg them to pay you for months. Will not explain you the work properly and then start yelling at you if you dont fo something you weren’t even told to do. The company is going down and the bosses take out all their frustration through yelling at the poor employees. Will not recommend to anyone.
Pros
Cons
All of the above
the worst place to work for. dirty place. dirty washrooms. low pay. terrible management. no benefits. no safety precautions. paycheck is always late. you are lucky if you get paid on time. avoid this place if you can
Pros
nothing
Cons
just about everything
waste of life working there. you won't get your pay for months if ever. unsafe working condition. dirty, low pay.very dirty washroom. no benefits at all.
Pros
Cons
everything
Excellent product line and sales staff. Management and owner do not know how to run a business. All family in management and they are micro managers. So much potential for this company if he would bring in outsiders who understand business. They lost the best person there when he walked away.
Future Mobility Healthcare Inc. is a very unorganized company. Their reporting/management structure is still unknown. They have no health benefits. They do not completely understand the business that they are in.
Future mobility is a good place to learn , Flexible management and conveniently located close to air port.Co workers are very cooperated and willing to work in a team.
work, lunch. work learned a lot about wheelchairs, mostly about the Orion II wheelchair. learned how to balance work life and social life first job so all he basics, lunch, what to do on lunch, what to do and not do in the workplace, learned more on the teamwork factor co-workers were very helpful, there was a lot of give and take. for example, me asking for help, and also getting asked to help the hardest part of the job was to try to keep up with everyone else when i first started but after that, pretty easy. the most enjoyable part of the job was working with tools and when they're weren't much work with the wheelchairs I'd do some inventory work.
Pros
working with tools, worked with great people
Cons
sometimes tiring, but still workable
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ABF Custom Manufacturing Ltd?
first I use to operate bending machine but there I got injured, I got cut on finger my superviser take to the hospital in his own car he is nice guy.after a week they move me to CNC machine there i enjoyed my co-worker was nice guy he helped me alot.
Unlimited hoursimproved knowledge of designing, manufacturing and marketing processesExcellent co-workers' working attitudes