ABF Custom Manufacturing Ltd Employee Reviews

Avoid at all costs
Helper/Labourer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 May 2019
Abusive management. Will not hesitate to yell at you. Not paid on time. You will have to beg them to pay you for months. Will not explain you the work properly and then start yelling at you if you dont fo something you weren’t even told to do. The company is going down and the bosses take out all their frustration through yelling at the poor employees. Will not recommend to anyone.
Pros
Cons
All of the above
production worker
Production Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Derry road8 September 2018
the worst place to work for. dirty place. dirty washrooms. low pay. terrible management. no benefits. no safety precautions. paycheck is always late. you are lucky if you get paid on time. avoid this place if you can
Pros
nothing
Cons
just about everything
not a place that i would recomand anyone to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON16 December 2017
waste of life working there. you won't get your pay for months if ever.
unsafe working condition. dirty, low pay.very dirty washroom. no benefits at all.
Pros
Cons
everything
Unorganized
Vice-President - Sales (Current Employee) –  Canada14 October 2016
Future Mobility Healthcare Inc. is a very unorganized company. Their reporting/management structure is still unknown. They have no health benefits. They do not completely understand the business that they are in.
Comfortable environment and friendly place to work
Health and Safety Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 April 2016
Future mobility is a good place to learn , Flexible management and conveniently located close to air port.Co workers are very cooperated and willing to work in a team.
Productive, hard working environment
wheelchair technician (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 April 2016
work, lunch. work
learned a lot about wheelchairs, mostly about the Orion II wheelchair.
learned how to balance work life and social life
first job so all he basics, lunch, what to do on lunch, what to do and not do in the workplace, learned more on the teamwork factor
co-workers were very helpful, there was a lot of give and take. for example, me asking for help, and also getting asked to help
the hardest part of the job was to try to keep up with everyone else when i first started but after that, pretty easy.
the most enjoyable part of the job was working with tools and when they're weren't much work with the wheelchairs I'd do some inventory work.
Pros
working with tools, worked with great people
Cons
sometimes tiring, but still workable
fun in operating machine
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Professional Ct, Mississauga, ON10 August 2015
first I use to operate bending machine but there I got injured, I got cut on finger my superviser take to the hospital in his own car he is nice guy.after a week they move me to CNC machine there i enjoyed
my co-worker was nice guy he helped me alot.
Place to learn a lot in short time
Engineering Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 December 2012
Unlimited hours
improved knowledge of designing, manufacturing and marketing processes
Excellent co-workers' working attitudes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABF Custom Manufacturing Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4