Abell Pest Control

Technician2 reviews
Canada2 reviews
Featured review
Abell Pest Control selected this as a representative review
I absolutely love being a part of the Abell family. I’ve been at Abell for almost 2 years now and I can see myself here for the long run!

I work for the Fraser Valley branch in BC and my team is more than family to me. I went through a really difficult time in the past year and Abell’s support was unreal. I can’t imagine working for any other company and I’m so very proud to work for a company with such great culture that cares, values and respects employees.

The job itself can be though but it’s also easy! You have to organize your route at the beginning of every month, get up early in the morning and get work done to the best of your ability - If you’re a hard worker and good in sales this job will be a piece of cake to you.

I’m not gonna lie doing pest control will require patience. If you’re looking to do this job as a full time career then you HAVE to give it at least a year to really get to know everything.
Pros
Truck, great pay + bonus if you work hard, Amazing culture, great benefits
Cons
Dealing with unpleasant people at times
Its a very tight knit community. Great staff, with an even better CEO. I'm super happy with where I am working as a Tech, and lucky to have gotten a job here.
Great and fun to work but the mechanics and some customers were very rude and hard not to let my emotions get the best of me sometimes.