Abell Pest Control

Sales Representative2 reviews
Canada2 reviews
Featured review
Abell Pest Control selected this as a representative review
I absolutely love being a part of the Abell family. I’ve been at Abell for almost 2 years now and I can see myself here for the long run!

I work for the Fraser Valley branch in BC and my team is more than family to me. I went through a really difficult time in the past year and Abell’s support was unreal. I can’t imagine working for any other company and I’m so very proud to work for a company with such great culture that cares, values and respects employees.

The job itself can be though but it’s also easy! You have to organize your route at the beginning of every month, get up early in the morning and get work done to the best of your ability - If you’re a hard worker and good in sales this job will be a piece of cake to you.

I’m not gonna lie doing pest control will require patience. If you’re looking to do this job as a full time career then you HAVE to give it at least a year to really get to know everything.
Pros
Truck, great pay + bonus if you work hard, Amazing culture, great benefits
Cons
Dealing with unpleasant people at times
loved the job each day you wake up get in your company provided truck clock in and go do your route work servicing customers needs in along with moe protocols and laws
Pros
amazing pay
Cons
long days
This is a terrible company to work for! The management are croked amd throw their employees umder the bus every chance they get. Every office in the province is the same. Greed surpasses all for these guys. They rip off theor cuatomers and leave the guys on the front lines to take the fall. High pressure job and the first time you miss a quota they fire you! Do not work for thos company!
Pros
Cons
Management, working conditions, long hours w no compensation
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Abell Pest Control?