AbbVie

AbbVie Employee Reviews

Canada19 reviews
Great colleagues and great development atmosphere. Lots of learning and development tools, good people above you and good products in pipeline.
Opportunities for career development as well.
Everything about working here was fantastic. it offered great work-life balance, pay, and support. The flexibility of working here was non-comparable and in a corporate setting there is always room for growth within the company.
Definitely a company with an excellent work environment, with excellent benefits for employees and very oriented to the needs of consumers ............
The co-workers seem to be welcoming at first, but after a while, they start to cheat chat behind your back.
The company promises to you very good training, but what you will receive is training from someone is working there and gives you parts of the process leaving gaps in your development.

On top of this, the management is poor.
AbbVie is an excellent company for employment and ongoing career opportunities.

He is stood out as having excellent company benefits as well as a trustful workplace culture, excellent working relationships between supervisors and employees as well as being involved in the well-being of its community.
Professional environment with fun colleagues but have changed recently, work-life balance dramatically deteriorated. Nice working environment; have new offices.
A typical day at work is one where I have challenged myself and been challenged by others. A setting where I proactively sought to enhance a team first culture and be a collaborative force to align all personel around our common goals.
I would have connected with at least one member of my team no matter how busy or how many fires I had to put out. I would have engaged this person to inquire how I can assist them towards the completion of a task or how I can make their life easier.

I would continue to instil a culture of transparency and accountability particularly with any direct reports. The most enjoyable part of my job would be to see the progress of one of my direct reports towards and identified goal or the enhancement of a behaviour. The hardest part is establishing an atmosphere of safety where the freedom to fail walks side by side with the freedom to succeed.
Pros
Collaboration
Cons
Management of Internal Politics
AbbVie is well renowned to care for their patients. AbbVie developed a well-established Patient Support Program in which Patients are taken care of. AbbVie
Entreprise florissante ayant de nombreux défis devant elle
Horaire de 37,5/sem.
Deux semaines à Noël.

Très bon repas à la cafétéria avec prix très raisonnable.

Culture très accès sur le travail et peu sur les relations.
l'environnement de travail chez abbvie est agréable, la plupart des employés sont bienveillants.
le travaille de groupe est la devise de la société.

la politique de plan de développement des employés est importante pour la compagnie.
Pros
plan de carriére clair
Cons
rémunération
It was a fun job. I loved it. sitting in a office room environment and having my co-workers work beside me was nice, we would work as a team and help each other out when needed, friendly environment. Our bosses were very friendly with us as well, and we would manage the department as a team when we were ask too or when our manager was absent for the day.
Abbvie is a great place to work. I was involved in multiple projects with multiple stakeholders. Management is organised and structured. I loved what i did and that save and cure peoples health.
Pros
Team work, employees, salary, group healthcare
J'ai eu la plus belle des expérience chez AbbVie. De loin, l'un des endroit où je regrette n'être pas resté plus longtemps. Une équipe qui fonctionne bien ensemble dans une culture axée sur le patient.
Pros
Les gens qui y travaillent
Cons
Gros brand, grosse machine, beaucoup de meeting.
A typical day at AbbVie Corporation as a Customer Relations Representative offers a positive work environment, team spirit and overall, a positive atmosphere in the department. My time at AbbVie allowed me to better many of my skills; customer service, language, communications. As a first job in the corporate world, AbbVie offered me a global understanding of corporate life, and a taste of its merits and challenges.
My job at abbvie was my first experience in pharma. The position i had was a good introduction to this field. I recommend it to anyone who wants to get in pharma
Abbvie has a really rating overall. Love the open mindedness of the management. Work environment is really good. There are possibilities of advancement to upper management position.
L'entreprise est accueillante et ouverte. Un bon sens de travail d’équipe permet une intégration facile et rapide et favorise l’apprentissage et le développement professionnel.
The company offers a good balance between work and family. The co-workers are really competent and respectful. It is really a nice place to work