AbbVie Employee Reviews

Professional environment
Chef de projets (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC12 November 2018
Professional environment with fun colleagues but have changed recently, work-life balance dramatically deteriorated. Nice working environment; have new offices.
The Best Job Ever!
Regional Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Western Canada25 September 2018
A typical day at work is one where I have challenged myself and been challenged by others. A setting where I proactively sought to enhance a team first culture and be a collaborative force to align all personel around our common goals.
I would have connected with at least one member of my team no matter how busy or how many fires I had to put out. I would have engaged this person to inquire how I can assist them towards the completion of a task or how I can make their life easier.
I would continue to instil a culture of transparency and accountability particularly with any direct reports. The most enjoyable part of my job would be to see the progress of one of my direct reports towards and identified goal or the enhancement of a behaviour. The hardest part is establishing an atmosphere of safety where the freedom to fail walks side by side with the freedom to succeed.
Pros
Collaboration
Cons
Management of Internal Politics
Care for patients
Associate Safety Officer (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC16 April 2018
AbbVie is well renowned to care for their patients. AbbVie developed a well-established Patient Support Program in which Patients are taken care of. AbbVie
Excellent
Analyste à la prévision des ventes (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC21 February 2018
Entreprise florissante ayant de nombreux défis devant elle
Équipes dynamiques
Spécialiste, Acquisition de talents (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC30 January 2018
Horaire de 37,5/sem.
Deux semaines à Noël.
Très bon repas à la cafétéria avec prix très raisonnable.
Culture très accès sur le travail et peu sur les relations.
environnement
Medical Advisor (Current Employee) –  Tunis, ON13 December 2017
l'environnement de travail chez abbvie est agréable, la plupart des employés sont bienveillants.
le travaille de groupe est la devise de la société.
la politique de plan de développement des employés est importante pour la compagnie.
Pros
plan de carriére clair
Cons
rémunération
fun job, loved it.
Mail room clerk (Current Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC17 October 2017
It was a fun job. I loved it. sitting in a office room environment and having my co-workers work beside me was nice, we would work as a team and help each other out when needed, friendly environment. Our bosses were very friendly with us as well, and we would manage the department as a team when we were ask too or when our manager was absent for the day.
Abbvie GREAT Place to learn
Reimbursement specialist (Former Employee) –  Montreal, Quebec19 June 2017
Abbvie is a great place to work. I was involved in multiple projects with multiple stakeholders. Management is organised and structured. I loved what i did and that save and cure peoples health.
Pros
Team work, employees, salary, group healthcare
Dynamisme, esprit d'équipe, support global
Senior Brand Manager - PSP (Former Employee) –  Saint-Laurent, QC26 January 2017
J'ai eu la plus belle des expérience chez AbbVie. De loin, l'un des endroit où je regrette n'être pas resté plus longtemps. Une équipe qui fonctionne bien ensemble dans une culture axée sur le patient.
Pros
Les gens qui y travaillent
Cons
Gros brand, grosse machine, beaucoup de meeting.
A great work environment
Customer Relations Representative (Summer Hire) (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 January 2017
A typical day at AbbVie Corporation as a Customer Relations Representative offers a positive work environment, team spirit and overall, a positive atmosphere in the department. My time at AbbVie allowed me to better many of my skills; customer service, language, communications. As a first job in the corporate world, AbbVie offered me a global understanding of corporate life, and a taste of its merits and challenges.
First experience in pharma
Medical Information Assistant (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC26 April 2016
My job at abbvie was my first experience in pharma. The position i had was a good introduction to this field. I recommend it to anyone who wants to get in pharma
Great work environment
Pharmaceutical Specialty Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Port Louis13 November 2015
Abbvie has a really rating overall. Love the open mindedness of the management. Work environment is really good. There are possibilities of advancement to upper management position.
L'environnement de travail agréable
Assistante en Pharmacovigilance (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC16 June 2015
L'entreprise est accueillante et ouverte. Un bon sens de travail d’équipe permet une intégration facile et rapide et favorise l’apprentissage et le développement professionnel.
Respectful coworkers. Formative place
Regulatory Affairs Intern (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC15 March 2015
The company offers a good balance between work and family. The co-workers are really competent and respectful. It is really a nice place to work