Abbotsford Nissan

Abbotsford Nissan Employee Reviews

Competitive results driven enviroment
Sales/Internet Leads (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC20 October 2019
Great place to work! Competitive results driven enviroment! A compony that always strives to grow and be better! Winning attitude. Staff is eager to help each other.
Terrible management and leadership
Wash Bay Attendant (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC20 August 2019
Was treated poorly at Abbotsford Nissan. Little to no communication poor employee moral in general. Bad pay. Branch manager is out of his element when it comes to building moral for the company.
Good and Fun workplace
Lot Attendant (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC17 August 2018
Really nice place to work, really laid back and no worries of anything going wrong, management is nice and understanding and overall everyone that works there is nice and provide any help they can with any issue you may have.
Pros
Nice And Laid Back Place to work
Cons
Finance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC8 January 2015
Overall....Wonderfull job,wonderfull people...Hate to leave but moved to kelowna
Interesting and different
Car Washer (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC10 March 2014
Being a car washer for a big car dealership has been interesting; and you don't usually see too many young people working in places like that and now I know why. I'm not saying it was bad at all but even just being a car washer can be hard. I can't imagine being a mechanic but I congratulate those who are able to get into the profession and be able to hold onto it because from what I observed; it's harder for them. I learned that from being a car washer, you have to pay close attention to detail because even though you think you washed the whole car you could have missed something. But overall it was a good learning experience that I will never forget.
Brief but enjoyable for the most part. Met a lot of interesting people. I feel that I was misled when I hired on. Other than that it was a lot of fun.
Service Administrator (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford BC.24 April 2012
My stay at Abbottsford Nissan was enjoyable while it lasted. It came as quite a surprise when I was let go. While I don't believe they were totally honest with me, I wish them good luck in the future.
Pros
very nice, hard working support staff.
Cons
dishonesty, lack of communication.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Abbotsford Nissan. Our community is ready to answer.

Abbotsford Nissan Reviews by Location