ABB Employee Review

Productive in short term contract
Project Administrator (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON18 October 2013
Typical day at work would involve a lot of data entry and running of reports. Whatever the project team required for their live projects I was able to assist with.
Most enjoyable part of the job was the organization duties and working with a smaller team to a common goal.
The hardest part of the job was feeling helpless when something unforeseen would happen during the course of the project that we were unable to predict and we would have to act in the best interest of the client on the fly. Being reactive instead of proactive can cause stress.

Other ABB Employee Reviews

Great work environment.
Câbleur/Assembleur (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC9 April 2018
Very welcoming, easy to integrate into the company. You are given the time to adapt to the type of work at hand and you can easily ask anyone for advice. Great place to work for.
Very Good Atmosphere
Electrical Engineer (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC28 March 2018
ABB is a very diverse place and it is like my second home. Everybody is professional and treat each other with respect. We make a good team, since most the works we do at ABB involve with a group of people. We have also very flexible hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABB. Our community is ready to answer.