ABB Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace with friendly people
Renewable Energy Electrical Engineer (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON20 November 2013
I gained a good understanding of the workings of hydro plants, solar plants, combined cycle plants and microgrids.

I developed skills such as ownership of problems and produce effective and timely solutions and enhanced my oral and written communications skills with the ability to write technical reports and make presentations with ease.

Learned how to deal effectively with clients, vendors and contractors and have had site experience pertaining to QA and commissioning.

Very friendly environment and people are very helpful indeed.

The hardest part of the job is driving from home to my workplace and the most enjoyable part is when I have a challenge and able to solve it as per management expectations.
Pros
Friendly Environment
Cons
Nil

Other ABB Employee Reviews

Great work environment.
Câbleur/Assembleur (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC9 April 2018
Very welcoming, easy to integrate into the company. You are given the time to adapt to the type of work at hand and you can easily ask anyone for advice. Great place to work for.
Very Good Atmosphere
Electrical Engineer (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC28 March 2018
ABB is a very diverse place and it is like my second home. Everybody is professional and treat each other with respect. We make a good team, since most the works we do at ABB involve with a group of people. We have also very flexible hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABB. Our community is ready to answer.