ABB Employee Reviews

Very Good Atmosphere
Electrical Engineer (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC28 March 2018
ABB is a very diverse place and it is like my second home. Everybody is professional and treat each other with respect. We make a good team, since most the works we do at ABB involve with a group of people. We have also very flexible hours.
Extremely professional
Control Builder and Functional Designer (Former Employee) –  Canada24 March 2018
Provided me with a very good introduction to digital control systems. Their intercommunication is very professional and concise. Their HMI philosophy is very strong and always improving.
good wages good work
Electrical Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB1 March 2018
worked in a mod yard in calgary for a year. Supervisor was very hard to get along with and not liked by many but was not there often, lead hands were all great guys and easy to get along with. Good job and good exsperience building mcc buildings
Excellent company to work for.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON21 February 2018
In my years of service at ABB there were many opportunities for learn and advance within the company. ABB is very good company to recognize ability, achievenment etc. of its employees.
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON9 February 2018
It is a great multi-national company.I was lucky enough to be part of ABB. I worked in 8 different countries for ABB in 35 years of my career.
Integrity and equality are the most important part of it.
Environnement de travail très stimulant
Coordonatrice en amélioration continue (Current Employee) –  Montréal-Est, QC9 February 2018
Je travail chez ABB depuis environ 6 mois. J'ai débutée chez ABB au mois de juillet 2017 en étant contractuelle. Il mon offert de prolonger trois contrat. J'adore cette entreprise puisque j'apprend à tous les jours. En étant coordonatrice de l'excellence opérationelle, mon travail n'est jamais le même ce qui est très stimulant.
Pros
Salaire
Cons
Pas d'avantages sociaux en étant contractuel
Great company to get things completed
Project Electrical Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Peru18 December 2017
ABB Canada was good to work with except the delays in getting approvals for certain items. Treated me with respect and as a professional. Overall I would recommend the firm!!
Innovative company
Practical Training (Former Employee) –  Bezirk Zürich, ZH15 December 2017
Great company to work for in research in the Aeronautical field. The location is wonderful, close to Zurich and a few hours from the Alps. The colleagues are great and the work ethic is well balanced.
Pros
Interesting work
great work, good management
Shop assembler (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON6 December 2017
ABB has a reputation for excellence and ABB Whitby is no exception.

The engineering staff is well equipped and being a home business it has that feel of caring from management.
Pros
indoor work
Cons
small staff
bon
Concepteur mécanique (Former Employee) –  Quebec City, QC4 December 2017
bon simple efficace. L'entreprise est en plein développement avec les qualités et les défaut qui s'y rattachent
Pros
motivant
Cons
localisation
Very interesting place to work in
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Karlskrona kommun27 November 2017
Very nice work atmosphere and staff. I learnt better Swedish language from my colleagues, and how to organize and read the documents in detail. For me the working place was ideal as it is very varied in people from different places.
Small crew, great to work with
Fourth Year Electrical Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB23 November 2017
The crew was a small one compared to what Im used to but was easy to get along with and everyone was a good worker. The lead hands and foremen were easy to communicate with and they gave clear instructions
Great company
Electrical Journeyman (Former Employee) –  Various locations15 November 2017
A typical work day for me was: Get to work in the morning, have my coffee, meet up with the crew for our morning tool box meeting, get my job, do FLHA, go to work for the day.
new in construction business
Permit Co-ordinator / Lockout Authority HVDC Bldg (Current Employee) –  Nova Scotia3 November 2017
Communication between groups is non-existent , it is a look out for yourself environment . People working in the wrong positions or simply not qualified to have the position
Pros
close to home
Cons
no communication
environnement de travail productif et agréable
Charge D'affaire (Current Employee) –  Annaba26 October 2017
environnement de travail productif et agréable avec Equipe de ABB.
management ABB agréable.
Pros
Repas gratuit, Transport gratuit
Good
Automation Engineer (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB23 September 2017
Average Good company, nothing special just work for while and it the promotion and salary is increased then stick to it other wise you make the decision on hanging out
Review
Quality Assurance Technician (Former Employee) –  New Liskeard, ON21 September 2017
Although I was only contracted for a short term ABB was a great company to work for. I preformed Quality Assurance tasks with them and they were a very well managed group.
assembler operator
Shear operator assembler crane operator (Former Employee) –  Guelph, ON17 September 2017
KkLearned a lot from core steel cutting crane operating course Philip M assembly assembler it was a very good place until they closed the doors in Guelph I was a place I wish I could have worked for her for the rest of my life
Provided a challenging workplace with great people.
VP Assistant (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON13 September 2017
Global employer, my office was +500, my department Power Generation was +100. My position provided support to internal and external personnel. Enjoyed all areas of the job.
Great Place to work
Quality Assurance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NS11 September 2017
Team work is a policy from top management to lowest tier. Great company to work for.Everybody is supportive of each other and feels like second home. Would love to work for ABB again any time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABB. Our community is ready to answer.