AAR Financial

AAR Financial Employee Reviews

Canada29 reviews

The Best Place to work

Working with AAR FINANCIAL is the great opportunity to start your career in Finance Industry. Great work environment. Very supportive, motivating, and understanding upper management. Always there for you and really want you to succeed.

Pros

Great co-workers, good incentives

Great work environment!

The culture in this company is one of the best I have known!. Senior management genuinely want you to succeed. Room for new opportunity, growth. Great place to work, teaches you the skills and background foundation to develop your sales skills for future endeavors.

Productive as well as fun at working place

I feel privileged to work with this company.I got to learn statistics about Financial business in market.I got chance to develop my skills in customer service.Employee is in perfect place if he is thinking to build his carrier in Financial management.

Pros

Senior's appreciation

Cons

Unpaid breaks

Productive and Friendly work space

If you want to have a carrier in Financial sector, AAR mortgage is perfect place to start with. Really helps you to understand different aspect of work. You can learn everyday here, management are really friendly and helps you if you are facing difficulty in work.

Exemplary place to work

Exemplary place to work and a good place to learn. It s very collaborative.. The training is also very good and employees believe in management and their managers everyone work like family.Great place to achieve success financially and professionally. Motivation team inspires to work hard and do better day by day.

Productive and competitive work environment

I really enjoy working at AAR Financial. They push you to reach your potential while offering you ongoing training and support. My colleagues also provided me with support when I was new. I appreciated being considered a team member throughout the whole process.

Pros

supportive management

Productive workplace to start your career

I am really enjoying my time here at AAR Financial. There is a lot of opportunities to grow your skills and knowledge, especially in financial sector. Management is collaborative and provides a proper guidance to accomplish your goal. Workplace culture is great.

Great Workplace

I had a great experience working for AAR Financial. They make you learn so many things which can be very helpful in this competitive world. It is a great pleasure to work here with satisfaction. AAR financial Rocks!

Pros

They prepare for the future

Good Career in Financial Sector

It is a best company to start a job in financial sector. Management team is excellent, give an opportunity to deserving candidates. Having multiple functional departments and it is a great place to know each and every aspect of lending industry. Workplace culture is positive.

Pros

Lots of Opportunities

Cons

No Cons

Great Place

AAR Financial is a very good place to work. Very inviting environment to work in, the company goes above and beyond to ensure their FSR's have the greatest training possible to be able to complete their day-to-day tasks.

Fun Work Place

My experience with AAR Financial is awesome.work place is good and relaxing, we have good and understanding management. Co-workers are very helpful and does good team work.

Gool place to work

Work culture is very good some time targets are hard to achieve but not impossible to get it. Wages are good as well as different plans for commissions which helps to make money as much as we put efforts.

Good place to learn

I have learned a lot of things here regarding how Canadian banking works. It is a good place to start career. Management is very co-operative and concerned about there employees.

Good Place to work

nice people and environment to work with. good place highly going to tell my friend to work with. good experience over all................................

The Business continue to evolve

Great place to work, fun energetic atmosphere. Always brings forward new challenges and opportunities with a great management team that goes above and beyond for customers and their needs. The service is excellent and they teach and coach you how to deliver the service. Always has room to grow in this company. A wonderful place to work as an undergrad to help build great communication and management skills. One of the best jobs I've had.

Great Place to work

Great place to work with Micromanagement. Too much deadlines. Work culture is good, offices are neat and clean but salary is not good at all. Sales target are v high and expectations are too high

Great place to work with

It is one of the best places to work with. it has great training programs for their employees. There is a great room for personal and professional growth. Management is very supportive. Highly recommended!

Good company to start a career in financial sector

It is a good place to work, especially to begin a career in the financial sector. Learning every day each aspect of lending money, maintaining loan accounts as well as collections. Management is open to accept suggestions

Friendly Workplace with

I really appreciate and thank you so much for all of the opportunities this company has provided me which has not only helped but, is helping me to grow technically, professionally as well as personally. I have learned so much during my time here (and still learning from this great place). Amazing people to work with, always ready to help, encourage and support. Management team: Has always been friends more than managers. Must Say, they always have the best solution to any concern/problem and always there to motivate, encourage & provide the best guidance or help.

Great culture and great team

The culture of this company is great and everyone I worked with was amazing. They care about their employees, have fun, and work hard. tone s of learning opportunities and new projects to work on.

Excellent place to work with

I recently started working with AAR Financial, and I am enjoying every single day. I learned so much in my training. The company is progressive with respect to training and equality measures. There are opportunities for advancement of career in financial sector. Management is very supportive and encouraging. All the office team members are very welcoming and friendly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AAR Financial. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7