AAA Employee Reviews

Found 19 reviews matching the search See all 2,163 reviews
Caa
CAA - Business Analyst (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 February 2019
Challenging and rewarding work environment. Talented, energetic, and innovative workforce. Inspiring leadership whose foundation is based on customer satisfaction.
Productive and fun workplace
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC22 May 2018
I loved working here! I grew up knowing the family who owns the location in burnaby and once i was of age to work i began. It's an upbeat and stress free environment.
Environnement de travail productif
Mécanicien Aéronautique (Former Employee) –  Haute-Garonne5 December 2017
Entreprise qui ouvre des opportunitées de travail intéressantes.
Bonne expérience professionnelle.
Good Work
Drywall Taper (Former Employee) –  Owen Sound, ON3 December 2017
Sub contractor with a partner. We worked well together dry wall finishing suburbs all over southern Ontario. Responsible for good but fast work as well as clean up afterward.
Pros
good money
fun outside work
Driver (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON25 October 2017
Limousine or sedan service was fun when they had work always did their government contracts for them. Great owners good easy team leaders explain upfront what's expected from you.
Pros
cool cars
Worst Experience of my 30 year career
Life Specialist (Former Employee) –  Whittier, CA28 March 2017
This oppressive antiquated culture should have a class action lawsuit brought against them for bullying in the workplace. The Employee Handbook is a complete piece of fiction that when followed is only there to protect the company.

I was violated by sub-contractors as a consumer and had my privacy violated when I called there consumer complaint line.

Run the other direction
Pros
The customers
Cons
Management and Culture
Jeune entreprise
Assembleur (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC Chihuahua Mexique17 March 2017
Chez AAA il faut être extrêmement prudent. La société est jeune et n'est pas canadienne, il faut s'adapter a la fois a deux cultures d'entreprises: celle de AAA et celle de son client immédiat. parfois on est livré a soi même et il faut prendre des décisions cruciales sans assistance.
cela a été malgré tout une excellente expérience pour moi, mais j'ai vu des collègues dans des situation difficiles.
Pros
Autonomie, salaires très concurrentiels.
Cons
Pas de culture d'entreprise, management d'ailleurs
Best people ever , I enjoyed work with people form different cultures and backgrounds. And the job itself was fun
Pastry Chef De Partie (Former Employee) –  Banff, AB12 June 2016
My experience was AMAZING at the Rimrock Resort Hotel. I was working as a pastry chef de partie full time. I learned what it was like to work with people from all over the world. from staff to customers. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting clients from all areas around the globe and hearing what has brought them to Banff. The clients always had the best things to say about there experience in traveling to Banff and how beautiful and fabulous the Rimrock Hotel is. My Co-workers turned into family very quickly. We all came together working in the hotel with wanting the same thing. To meet new people and gain as much knowledge and experience in our job.
Very hard working Transport business
Owner/Operator (Former Employee) –  Lasalle, QC4 February 2016
This company worked hard for its clients to make them very happy. It would bend over backwards to meets all their clients needs.
Working with AAA Cabs In The Park has been more like a favorite thing to do than a job.
Part Time Bookkeeper (Current Employee) –  Sherwood Park, AB3 February 2016
Working directly with the owners of AAA Cabs In The Park has been a true pleasure. This small business is ruled by people who generally are committed to providing the best service to their customers. Their commitment to their customers trickled down to their employees as well, and being treated with respect is one of the greatest perks of this job.

Working with numbers has always come easily to me, and the accounting aspect of this job fits nicely into my skills set. The freedom to set up the accounting procedures for this business tested my creativity and professionalism, and proved to be efficient and effective as well.
Pros
The flexibility of this job.
Cons
None that I can think of at the moment.
Strong, Consistent and Liable
Je suis un programmateur Analyste Diplôme (Current Employee) –  Montreal QC25 January 2015
Great for tough, demanding tasks at all times and with positive attitude! The brain, body and heart is at work all the times for a better more positive world. Sustainability, family and moral values first, then comes luxury, comfort and fun!
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Deep Devotion
AAA Auto
Lot Attendant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 January 2015
Good place to work. Come in early, do general labour tasks such as clean and detail cars, then clean up the lot
Muy buena
Director General (Former Employee) –  4to lugar16 December 2014
Muy Buena, en lo refiere a realización en equipo y disposición para salida al aire de programas en vivo
Pros
Trabajo en equipo
Cons
transportes adecuados
very productive and fun place to work with children
To help/assist the head teachers and children (Former Employee) –  kahnawake19 November 2014
typical day would be coming in early, setting up stations and for for the children as well as taking on the tasks and responsibilities that were given by the head teacher
Donot recommend this company to anyone
Car Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON8 September 2013
Commission based
Good management
Good co workers
Seasonal job-No job security
fun with different people and customer
clerk (Former Employee) –  Toronto, On10 January 2013
working in this company was a big experience and lots of fun. I learned lots about dealing with customers and paper work, learned to be organize and prepare to work everyday. The hardest part of the job was walking in car lot in summer time and checking the cars, but was manageable. the most enjoyable part was being responsible useful in this company
Travail enrichissant.
Compétition Vendeur Professionnel (Former Employee) –  Sainte-Julie, B910 October 2012
Relation entre collègues;
Épanouissement;
Communication;
Lien de confiance;
Réalisation et accomplissement;
Plaisir;
Créativité.
Pros
relation harmonieuse et échanges.
Cons
cafétéria.
Club 16 Trevor Linden Fitness
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC10 September 2012
I worked as a supervisor for roughly 10-15 staff at a time. I was also in charge of new sales and customer service for current clients.

Creating new leads was the hardest part of the job with very little foot traffic in the door. Working with local businesses was how we combated the low foot traffic.
Pros
sales and customer service
Cons
low pay