AAA Express Parcels INC

AAA Express Parcels INC Work-life balance reviews

Canada37 reviews

Clear
4.2Pay & benefits

Great place to work during COVID crisis

I started my contract driving a mini van with AAA Express over 3 months ago and it has been great. The work is steady since they are an essential service. Would highly recommend.

Pros

flexible hours, great dispatchers

Cons

can be long hours

Awesome Place To Work

I have been driving my full sized van for AAA Express for 3 months now and they really take care of their drivers. Dispatchers are excellent and make sure I don't waste my time or gas. Amazing office staff and the owner is the best person I have ever worked for! Highly recommend.

Pros

Great Team

Cons

Can be long hours

Insights into AAA Express Parcels INC

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction

Fun place to work

I signed on with AAA Express a month ago with my car and it has been hard work, but fun. I enjoy the working with the company and they seem to always be busy so I can make money

Pros

fun and busy

Cons

not open on weekends

Excellent Work

these guys always have work for me as they run a great company. clients are easy to work with and also the dispatchers. i started with them 4 months ago and am very happy.

Pros

busy, very good commissions

Cons

can be long hours

Great Company

Very busy company and I am never sitting around in my truck waiting for work. Dispatcher easy to work with as he wants to make sure that I make a lot of money without spending a huge amount of fuel. He helps me to route the work throughout the day.

Pros

very busy

Great Truck Driving at AAA Express

I have been a truck driver for AAA Express for a year now and am making great money. Great staff and since I like to work hard I am always making money as they are always busy. By far the best company that I have driven for.

Pros

always busy and making money

Always Working and Making Money

I joined AAA Express with my truck 5 months ago and they are great. I am always working and making money. Amazing truck dispatcher who seems to magically make my day smooth and full of money. If you are willing to work hard and they are still looking for drivers, given them a try.

Pros

always working; very good money

Would Highly Recommend

I am a truck driver and found this company on Indeed and wanted to write a review to let everyone know how great they are. Always honest with the amount of work available and the dispatchers always try to maximize the loads each day to make me the most amount of money. Would highly recommend.

Pros

a lot of high paying work

Cons

can be long hours

Steady work, no waiting around.

I have worked for a few couriers in the gta, this by far has been the best one. The work flow is steady, fast paced. I am not sitting around for hours waiting for orders to be dispatched. I start at 7am and i finish at about 6pm. Loving my experience here so far and i will continue with AAA Express for many years to come.

Pros

Steady work flow

Good job with good hours

AAA Express is a good company to work for. They are very flexible with your schedule and will work with you whenever you need. The pay is decent, they are a very busy company. I would recommend then to anyone.

Good Experience

Working for AAA Express helped to get quick cash. I learned about the field and gained experience dealing with different companies and learning more routes around the city.

Pros

potential for decent pay

Cons

Long hours, not compensated enough unless push for more deliveries

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AAA Express Parcels INC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement