AAA Express Parcels INC

Canada37 reviews

Clear
4.3Job security & advancement

expressmoneyexperiencecompanypaygreatgoodwork

Great place to work during COVID crisis

I started my contract driving a mini van with AAA Express over 3 months ago and it has been great. The work is steady since they are an essential service. Would highly recommend.

Pros

flexible hours, great dispatchers

Cons

can be long hours

Great Courier Company

i have worked for several courier companies over the past 4 years and am glad that i found aaa express on indeed this past summer. they treat me with respect and the commission are great. recommend

Pros

treated with respect, pay is great

Insights into AAA Express Parcels INC

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction

Best Company Ever

I have been a broker with AAA Express for 8 months now and they are the BEST Company Ever. I have worked for a lot of so called great courier companies, however they lied about the commissions I could make and many of them missed payroll dates due to cash issues. I have made the best commissions of my life at AAA Express as they keep me moving. My pay is always deposited directly without fail each week right into my account. Give this company a try, you will not be sorry.

Pros

great money, no downtime

Freedom!

Always a busy company and you get your freedom too. Fairly good money. I learned a lot from this job and I was quite surprised that i like it so much!

Pros

On the road instead of in an office all day

Very good employer, clear job description, money to be made here with a little hardwork.

This company was able to accommodate my schedule and i would 100% recommend this to anyone looking for a driving job. I worked for other companies like uber and lyft. Those companies also offer a $500 signing bonus but with very strict terms. AAA is pretty straight forward with their new driver bonus and its paid out pretty quickly. I get direct deposit every Friday and it helps me a ton. I enjoy working here.

Pros

Paid Weekly

Pay has been good, customers are nice.

I have earned good money and learned new skills with this company. I found the office staff to be professional and willing to help those with less on the job experience. My recommendation if you are looking to work here long term have a well maintained vehicle, it's harder to do this job full time and long term with a lemon. I love that this is all business to business deliveries! It's so much easier. I make good money here but i also have a fair amount of experience now.

Pros

never waiting for orders to be sent to my phone

Cons

i haven't crossed any cons yet

Good job with good hours

AAA Express is a good company to work for. They are very flexible with your schedule and will work with you whenever you need. The pay is decent, they are a very busy company. I would recommend then to anyone.

Good Experience

Working for AAA Express helped to get quick cash. I learned about the field and gained experience dealing with different companies and learning more routes around the city.

Pros

potential for decent pay

Cons

Long hours, not compensated enough unless push for more deliveries

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AAA Express Parcels INC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement