AAA Express Parcels INC

AAA Express Parcels INC Employee Reviews for Owner Operator Driver

Owner Operator Driver13 reviews
Canada13 reviews

expressmoneyexperiencecompanypaygreatgoodwork

Great place to work during COVID crisis

I started my contract driving a mini van with AAA Express over 3 months ago and it has been great. The work is steady since they are an essential service. Would highly recommend.

Pros

flexible hours, great dispatchers

Cons

can be long hours

Learning the ropes makes the job alot easier

I had experience prior to AAA Express but once i learned how to do the paperwork its been a walk in the park. The front office staff is very accommodating. One tip i can offer is make sure you have your proper documents for driving so that you are able to start right away. The dispatchers are really easy to work with as well. I enjoy courier work and its been the right fit for me.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Closed on weekends

Insights into AAA Express Parcels INC

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction

Awesome Place To Work

I have been driving my full sized van for AAA Express for 3 months now and they really take care of their drivers. Dispatchers are excellent and make sure I don't waste my time or gas. Amazing office staff and the owner is the best person I have ever worked for! Highly recommend.

Pros

Great Team

Cons

Can be long hours

Fun place to work

I signed on with AAA Express a month ago with my car and it has been hard work, but fun. I enjoy the working with the company and they seem to always be busy so I can make money

Pros

fun and busy

Cons

not open on weekends

Excellent Work

these guys always have work for me as they run a great company. clients are easy to work with and also the dispatchers. i started with them 4 months ago and am very happy.

Pros

busy, very good commissions

Cons

can be long hours

Great Company

Very busy company and I am never sitting around in my truck waiting for work. Dispatcher easy to work with as he wants to make sure that I make a lot of money without spending a huge amount of fuel. He helps me to route the work throughout the day.

Pros

very busy

Always Working and Making Money

I joined AAA Express with my truck 5 months ago and they are great. I am always working and making money. Amazing truck dispatcher who seems to magically make my day smooth and full of money. If you are willing to work hard and they are still looking for drivers, given them a try.

Pros

always working; very good money

Look No Further

I found an ad for AAA Express almost a year ago on Indeed and took a chance. Best decision I ever made. Pay is great and I am never sitting around not making money. Staff and owner are also great.

Pros

great pay, great staff

Cons

Take a Change on AAA Express!!!!

I love being a courier driver for this company. never had any issues with getting my pay and was able to take advantage of their signing bonus. they want me to make money so they can make money. works for me!!

Pros

signing bonus, good pay

Cons

can be hard on vehicle

Best Company Ever

I have been a broker with AAA Express for 8 months now and they are the BEST Company Ever. I have worked for a lot of so called great courier companies, however they lied about the commissions I could make and many of them missed payroll dates due to cash issues. I have made the best commissions of my life at AAA Express as they keep me moving. My pay is always deposited directly without fail each week right into my account. Give this company a try, you will not be sorry.

Pros

great money, no downtime

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AAA Express Parcels INC?

Awesome Company

Started working as a driver with AAA Express 4 months ago and they are fantastic. Commissions are what I expected, I am never sitting around and the whole team is friendly and fun to work with. Their clients are even nice. Highly recommended

Pros

no down time, always moving and making money

Cons

can be long days

Steady work, no waiting around.

I have worked for a few couriers in the gta, this by far has been the best one. The work flow is steady, fast paced. I am not sitting around for hours waiting for orders to be dispatched. I start at 7am and i finish at about 6pm. Loving my experience here so far and i will continue with AAA Express for many years to come.

Pros

Steady work flow

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AAA Express Parcels INC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement