AAA Express Parcels INC

AAA Express Parcels INC Employee Reviews for Courier Driver

Courier Driver9 reviews
Canada9 reviews

expressmoneyexperiencecompanypaygreatgoodwork

AAA Express is a great place to work. I would recommend them to a friend. It is a very relaxing place to work and very flexible. Easy to navigate their App, dispatch/supervisor team is great. Essentially if your available and able to take an order your sent one.

Place to work just for a short time

Is a place to work just for a short time, you can't grow and the schedule is variable. You must be ready to work since 6:30 am and don't have a permanent schedule to finish. You don't have any benefit, you must sign as a Contractor and you earn money by commissions, no base.

Official response from AAA Express Parcels INC

27 January 2020
AAA Express does indeed offer the opportunity to drivers to grow within AAA Express. The ads clearly state that this is commission based and that we only seek owner operators with experience. While you have stated that you worked here a short time, there are other independent brokers who have been under contract with AAA Express\ for over 30 years and have grown with this company. In addition, our office opens at 7AM not 6:30AM. Owner/Operator work is not for everyone. Thank you for your opinion.

Insights into AAA Express Parcels INC

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction

They provided me with the bulk of my experience

I learned alot at AAA. They provided me with the bulk of my experience. I am an SUV/WAGON courier and i make pretty good money here each week. You can never expect to not have work or sit around and not do anything this is a very busy courier company.

Pros

Weekly pay

Very good employer, clear job description, money to be made here with a little hardwork.

This company was able to accommodate my schedule and i would 100% recommend this to anyone looking for a driving job. I worked for other companies like uber and lyft. Those companies also offer a $500 signing bonus but with very strict terms. AAA is pretty straight forward with their new driver bonus and its paid out pretty quickly. I get direct deposit every Friday and it helps me a ton. I enjoy working here.

Pros

Paid Weekly

Pay has been good, customers are nice.

I have earned good money and learned new skills with this company. I found the office staff to be professional and willing to help those with less on the job experience. My recommendation if you are looking to work here long term have a well maintained vehicle, it's harder to do this job full time and long term with a lemon. I love that this is all business to business deliveries! It's so much easier. I make good money here but i also have a fair amount of experience now.

Pros

never waiting for orders to be sent to my phone

Cons

i haven't crossed any cons yet

I have been working here for 6 years

Fast paced start-up depending on your courier experience. This has been a great company to work for. They hire you as an owner/operator so you must have a working vehicle. Management has been very approachable. I have been with AAA Express since 2012. Overall decent money if you have the experience.

Pros

Awesome dispatchers and staff

Cons

Rush hour traffic

Great working environment with hard work and good pay

I attend number and AAA has been accommodating with my school schedule as i have more availability in the summer. I am a car courier at AAA and pretty soon i will be investing in a cargo van when i come back full time. This has helped me pay down my student loan over the course of a year and i am very pleased. I really enjoy the freedom and flexibility. I have gained plenty of experience here and will continue with AAA.

Pros

Freedom

Cons

Hard work

Good Experience

Working for AAA Express helped to get quick cash. I learned about the field and gained experience dealing with different companies and learning more routes around the city.

Pros

potential for decent pay

Cons

Long hours, not compensated enough unless push for more deliveries

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AAA Express Parcels INC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement