AAA Express Parcels INC

AAA Express Parcels INC Employee Reviews in Mississauga, ON

Mississauga, ON35 reviews

expressmoneyexperiencecompanypaygreatgoodwork

Great place to work during COVID crisis

I started my contract driving a mini van with AAA Express over 3 months ago and it has been great. The work is steady since they are an essential service. Would highly recommend.

Pros

flexible hours, great dispatchers

Cons

can be long hours

Learning the ropes makes the job alot easier

I had experience prior to AAA Express but once i learned how to do the paperwork its been a walk in the park. The front office staff is very accommodating. One tip i can offer is make sure you have your proper documents for driving so that you are able to start right away. The dispatchers are really easy to work with as well. I enjoy courier work and its been the right fit for me.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Closed on weekends

Insights into AAA Express Parcels INC

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction

Awesome Place To Work

I have been driving my full sized van for AAA Express for 3 months now and they really take care of their drivers. Dispatchers are excellent and make sure I don't waste my time or gas. Amazing office staff and the owner is the best person I have ever worked for! Highly recommend.

Pros

Great Team

Cons

Can be long hours

I would give negative below zero rating for this company

Horrible and horrendous company to work with, stay far far far away. The environment is toxic, the people are rude and the most importantly, the owner is a greedy person.

Cons

AAA Express is a great place to work. I would recommend them to a friend. It is a very relaxing place to work and very flexible. Easy to navigate their App, dispatch/supervisor team is great. Essentially if your available and able to take an order your sent one.

Place to work just for a short time

Is a place to work just for a short time, you can't grow and the schedule is variable. You must be ready to work since 6:30 am and don't have a permanent schedule to finish. You don't have any benefit, you must sign as a Contractor and you earn money by commissions, no base.

Official response from AAA Express Parcels INC

27 January 2020
AAA Express does indeed offer the opportunity to drivers to grow within AAA Express. The ads clearly state that this is commission based and that we only seek owner operators with experience. While you have stated that you worked here a short time, there are other independent brokers who have been under contract with AAA Express\ for over 30 years and have grown with this company. In addition, our office opens at 7AM not 6:30AM. Owner/Operator work is not for everyone. Thank you for your opinion.

Fun place to work

I signed on with AAA Express a month ago with my car and it has been hard work, but fun. I enjoy the working with the company and they seem to always be busy so I can make money

Pros

fun and busy

Cons

not open on weekends

Excellent Work

these guys always have work for me as they run a great company. clients are easy to work with and also the dispatchers. i started with them 4 months ago and am very happy.

Pros

busy, very good commissions

Cons

can be long hours

Great Company

Very busy company and I am never sitting around in my truck waiting for work. Dispatcher easy to work with as he wants to make sure that I make a lot of money without spending a huge amount of fuel. He helps me to route the work throughout the day.

Pros

very busy

Great Truck Driving at AAA Express

I have been a truck driver for AAA Express for a year now and am making great money. Great staff and since I like to work hard I am always making money as they are always busy. By far the best company that I have driven for.

Pros

always busy and making money

Always Working and Making Money

I joined AAA Express with my truck 5 months ago and they are great. I am always working and making money. Amazing truck dispatcher who seems to magically make my day smooth and full of money. If you are willing to work hard and they are still looking for drivers, given them a try.

Pros

always working; very good money

Look No Further

I found an ad for AAA Express almost a year ago on Indeed and took a chance. Best decision I ever made. Pay is great and I am never sitting around not making money. Staff and owner are also great.

Pros

great pay, great staff

Great Courier Company

i have worked for several courier companies over the past 4 years and am glad that i found aaa express on indeed this past summer. they treat me with respect and the commission are great. recommend

Pros

treated with respect, pay is great

Cons

Sorry that i had to leave this job

i worked for AAA for over 2 years as a car driver and loved it. the only reason for leaving is i had to leave the country to help family back home. all staff were great and fun to work with.

Pros

good pay, fun staff

Cons

Take a Change on AAA Express!!!!

I love being a courier driver for this company. never had any issues with getting my pay and was able to take advantage of their signing bonus. they want me to make money so they can make money. works for me!!

Pros

signing bonus, good pay

Cons

can be hard on vehicle

Would Highly Recommend

I am a truck driver and found this company on Indeed and wanted to write a review to let everyone know how great they are. Always honest with the amount of work available and the dispatchers always try to maximize the loads each day to make me the most amount of money. Would highly recommend.

Pros

a lot of high paying work

Cons

can be long hours

Don't listen to the 1 star reviews

I am currently working at AAA Express and anyone who puts down a 1 star review is crazy. The owner is fantastic, the office staff are great and the commissions are amazing. Don't pay any attention to the 1 star reviews.

Pros

owner fantastic, staff fantastic, great pay

Best Company Ever

I have been a broker with AAA Express for 8 months now and they are the BEST Company Ever. I have worked for a lot of so called great courier companies, however they lied about the commissions I could make and many of them missed payroll dates due to cash issues. I have made the best commissions of my life at AAA Express as they keep me moving. My pay is always deposited directly without fail each week right into my account. Give this company a try, you will not be sorry.

Pros

great money, no downtime

Awesome Company

Started working as a driver with AAA Express 4 months ago and they are fantastic. Commissions are what I expected, I am never sitting around and the whole team is friendly and fun to work with. Their clients are even nice. Highly recommended

Pros

no down time, always moving and making money

Cons

can be long days

accommodating and friendly

Typical contract work but busier. Dealing with their offices wasn't hard, the people were friendly and accommodating to me. A day at this job consisted of me driving all over the GTA with open board. I enjoyed my experience here and i will be back in the new year once i am feeling better.

Pros

Friendly staff

Freedom!

Always a busy company and you get your freedom too. Fairly good money. I learned a lot from this job and I was quite surprised that i like it so much!

Pros

On the road instead of in an office all day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AAA Express Parcels INC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement