AAA Express Parcels INC

AAA Express Parcels INC Employee Reviews

AAA Express is a great place to work. I would recommend them to a friend. It is a very relaxing place to work and very flexible. Easy to navigate their App, dispatch/supervisor team is great. Essentially if your available and able to take an order your sent one.
Is a place to work just for a short time, you can't grow and the schedule is variable. You must be ready to work since 6:30 am and don't have a permanent schedule to finish. You don't have any benefit, you must sign as a Contractor and you earn money by commissions, no base.
Official response from AAA Express Parcels INC
27 January 2020
AAA Express does indeed offer the opportunity to drivers to grow within AAA Express. The ads clearly state that this is commission based and that we only seek owner operators with experience. While you have stated that you worked here a short time, there are other independent brokers who have been under contract with AAA Express\ for over 30 years and have grown with this company. In addition, our office opens at 7AM not 6:30AM. Owner/Operator work is not for everyone. Thank you for your opinion.
I signed on with AAA Express a month ago with my car and it has been hard work, but fun. I enjoy the working with the company and they seem to always be busy so I can make money
Pros
fun and busy
Cons
not open on weekends
these guys always have work for me as they run a great company. clients are easy to work with and also the dispatchers. i started with them 4 months ago and am very happy.
Pros
busy, very good commissions
Cons
can be long hours
Very busy company and I am never sitting around in my truck waiting for work. Dispatcher easy to work with as he wants to make sure that I make a lot of money without spending a huge amount of fuel. He helps me to route the work throughout the day.
Pros
very busy
Cons
I have been a truck driver for AAA Express for a year now and am making great money. Great staff and since I like to work hard I am always making money as they are always busy. By far the best company that I have driven for.
Pros
always busy and making money
Cons
I joined AAA Express with my truck 5 months ago and they are great. I am always working and making money. Amazing truck dispatcher who seems to magically make my day smooth and full of money. If you are willing to work hard and they are still looking for drivers, given them a try.
Pros
always working; very good money
Cons
I found an ad for AAA Express almost a year ago on Indeed and took a chance. Best decision I ever made. Pay is great and I am never sitting around not making money. Staff and owner are also great.
Pros
great pay, great staff
Cons
i have worked for several courier companies over the past 4 years and am glad that i found aaa express on indeed this past summer. they treat me with respect and the commission are great. recommend
Pros
treated with respect, pay is great
Cons
i worked for AAA for over 2 years as a car driver and loved it. the only reason for leaving is i had to leave the country to help family back home. all staff were great and fun to work with.
Pros
good pay, fun staff
Cons
I love being a courier driver for this company. never had any issues with getting my pay and was able to take advantage of their signing bonus. they want me to make money so they can make money. works for me!!
Pros
signing bonus, good pay
Cons
can be hard on vehicle
I am a truck driver and found this company on Indeed and wanted to write a review to let everyone know how great they are. Always honest with the amount of work available and the dispatchers always try to maximize the loads each day to make me the most amount of money. Would highly recommend.
Pros
a lot of high paying work
Cons
can be long hours
I am currently working at AAA Express and anyone who puts down a 1 star review is crazy. The owner is fantastic, the office staff are great and the commissions are amazing. Don't pay any attention to the 1 star reviews.
Pros
owner fantastic, staff fantastic, great pay
Cons
I have been a broker with AAA Express for 8 months now and they are the BEST Company Ever. I have worked for a lot of so called great courier companies, however they lied about the commissions I could make and many of them missed payroll dates due to cash issues. I have made the best commissions of my life at AAA Express as they keep me moving. My pay is always deposited directly without fail each week right into my account. Give this company a try, you will not be sorry.
Pros
great money, no downtime
Cons
Started working as a driver with AAA Express 4 months ago and they are fantastic. Commissions are what I expected, I am never sitting around and the whole team is friendly and fun to work with. Their clients are even nice. Highly recommended
Pros
no down time, always moving and making money
Cons
can be long days
Typical contract work but busier. Dealing with their offices wasn't hard, the people were friendly and accommodating to me. A day at this job consisted of me driving all over the GTA with open board. I enjoyed my experience here and i will be back in the new year once i am feeling better.
Pros
Friendly staff
Always a busy company and you get your freedom too. Fairly good money. I learned a lot from this job and I was quite surprised that i like it so much!
Pros
On the road instead of in an office all day
I learned alot at AAA. They provided me with the bulk of my experience. I am an SUV/WAGON courier and i make pretty good money here each week. You can never expect to not have work or sit around and not do anything this is a very busy courier company.
Pros
Weekly pay
I have worked for a few couriers in the gta, this by far has been the best one. The work flow is steady, fast paced. I am not sitting around for hours waiting for orders to be dispatched. I start at 7am and i finish at about 6pm. Loving my experience here so far and i will continue with AAA Express for many years to come.
Pros
Steady work flow
This company was able to accommodate my schedule and i would 100% recommend this to anyone looking for a driving job. I worked for other companies like uber and lyft. Those companies also offer a $500 signing bonus but with very strict terms. AAA is pretty straight forward with their new driver bonus and its paid out pretty quickly. I get direct deposit every Friday and it helps me a ton. I enjoy working here.
Pros
Paid Weekly