AAA Express Parcels INC Employee Reviews

Excellent Work
Driver/Operator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 April 2019
these guys always have work for me as they run a great company. clients are easy to work with and also the dispatchers. i started with them 4 months ago and am very happy.
Pros
busy, very good commissions
Cons
can be long hours
Great Company
Driver/Operator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 March 2019
Very busy company and I am never sitting around in my truck waiting for work. Dispatcher easy to work with as he wants to make sure that I make a lot of money without spending a huge amount of fuel. He helps me to route the work throughout the day.
Pros
very busy
Great Truck Driving at AAA Express
Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 February 2019
I have been a truck driver for AAA Express for a year now and am making great money. Great staff and since I like to work hard I am always making money as they are always busy. By far the best company that I have driven for.
Pros
always busy and making money
Always Working and Making Money
Driver/Operator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 January 2019
I joined AAA Express with my truck 5 months ago and they are great. I am always working and making money. Amazing truck dispatcher who seems to magically make my day smooth and full of money. If you are willing to work hard and they are still looking for drivers, given them a try.
Pros
always working; very good money
Look No Further
Driver/Operator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 January 2019
I found an ad for AAA Express almost a year ago on Indeed and took a chance. Best decision I ever made. Pay is great and I am never sitting around not making money. Staff and owner are also great.
Pros
great pay, great staff
Great Courier Company
Driver/Delivery (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 January 2019
i have worked for several courier companies over the past 4 years and am glad that i found aaa express on indeed this past summer. they treat me with respect and the commission are great. recommend
Pros
treated with respect, pay is great
Cons
Sorry that i had to leave this job
Driver/Delivery (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 January 2019
i worked for AAA for over 2 years as a car driver and loved it. the only reason for leaving is i had to leave the country to help family back home. all staff were great and fun to work with.
Pros
good pay, fun staff
Cons
Take a Change on AAA Express!!!!
Driver/Operator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON31 December 2018
I love being a courier driver for this company. never had any issues with getting my pay and was able to take advantage of their signing bonus. they want me to make money so they can make money. works for me!!
Pros
signing bonus, good pay
Cons
can be hard on vehicle
Would Highly Recommend
Driver/Delivery (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON31 December 2018
I am a truck driver and found this company on Indeed and wanted to write a review to let everyone know how great they are. Always honest with the amount of work available and the dispatchers always try to maximize the loads each day to make me the most amount of money. Would highly recommend.
Pros
a lot of high paying work
Cons
can be long hours
Don't listen to the 1 star reviews
Driver/Delivery (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON31 December 2018
I am currently working at AAA Express and anyone who puts down a 1 star review is crazy. The owner is fantastic, the office staff are great and the commissions are amazing. Don't pay any attention to the 1 star reviews.
Pros
owner fantastic, staff fantastic, great pay
Best Company Ever
Driver/Operator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON30 December 2018
I have been a broker with AAA Express for 8 months now and they are the BEST Company Ever. I have worked for a lot of so called great courier companies, however they lied about the commissions I could make and many of them missed payroll dates due to cash issues. I have made the best commissions of my life at AAA Express as they keep me moving. My pay is always deposited directly without fail each week right into my account. Give this company a try, you will not be sorry.
Pros
great money, no downtime
Awesome Company
Driver/Operator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON29 December 2018
Started working as a driver with AAA Express 4 months ago and they are fantastic. Commissions are what I expected, I am never sitting around and the whole team is friendly and fun to work with. Their clients are even nice. Highly recommended
Pros
no down time, always moving and making money
Cons
can be long days
accommodating and friendly
Driver/Delivery (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 December 2018
Typical contract work but busier. Dealing with their offices wasn't hard, the people were friendly and accommodating to me.

A day at this job consisted of me driving all over the GTA with open board. I enjoyed my experience here and i will be back in the new year once i am feeling better.
Pros
Friendly staff
Freedom!
Broker (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 December 2018
Always a busy company and you get your freedom too. Fairly good money. I learned a lot from this job and I was quite surprised that i like it so much!
Pros
On the road instead of in an office all day
They provided me with the bulk of my experience
Courier Driver (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 September 2018
I learned alot at AAA. They provided me with the bulk of my experience. I am an SUV/WAGON courier and i make pretty good money here each week. You can never expect to not have work or sit around and not do anything this is a very busy courier company.
Pros
Weekly pay
Steady work, no waiting around.
Owner/Operator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 September 2018
I have worked for a few couriers in the gta, this by far has been the best one. The work flow is steady, fast paced. I am not sitting around for hours waiting for orders to be dispatched. I start at 7am and i finish at about 6pm. Loving my experience here so far and i will continue with AAA Express for many years to come.
Pros
Steady work flow
Courier Driver (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON23 August 2018
Very good employer, clear job description, money to be made here with a little hardwork.
Courier Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 August 2018
This company was able to accommodate my schedule and i would 100% recommend this to anyone looking for a driving job.

I worked for other companies like uber and lyft. Those companies also offer a $500 signing bonus but with very strict terms. AAA is pretty straight forward with their new driver bonus and its paid out pretty quickly. I get direct deposit every Friday and it helps me a ton. I enjoy working here.
Pros
Paid Weekly
Pay has been good, customers are nice.
Courier Driver (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 August 2018
I have earned good money and learned new skills with this company. I found the office staff to be professional and willing to help those with less on the job experience. My recommendation if you are looking to work here long term have a well maintained vehicle, it's harder to do this job full time and long term with a lemon.

I love that this is all business to business deliveries! It's so much easier. I make good money here but i also have a fair amount of experience now.
Pros
never waiting for orders to be sent to my phone
Cons
i haven't crossed any cons yet
Driver (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 August 2018

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AAA Express Parcels INC. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2