Here to help
Coronavirus update

AXA Employee Reviews

Canada46 reviews
Should put employees on permanent positions. The current concern with the set up is that employees are allowed to moon light the job as financial advisors. Results now will be variable.
Equipe très sympathique et collaborative, J'ai eu l'impression de travailler en Famille
Bonne entreprise en general.
Entreprise internationale.
There are a lot of nice and helpful colleagues. Occasionally the company organised some after work activities which were fun. But the working hours was long.
Usually Normal, At closing time its unmanageable
Insurance, lots of stuff

Very bad Management

Workculture - Punjabi dominating

Senior management is not good

Salary
The national holiday days in Axa are typical days, because almost everyone wears traditional clothes, we drink tea and eat Moroccan cakes.

What I learned from Axa and also from my old job is teamwork, patience, and above all solutions and customer needs

Management goes through communication,if there is good communication between the manager and his team, everything happens as we wish, and this is what is currently at Axa

At Axa an element is very important it's to establishes the rules of "living together"

The hard part of the job, is when you have a conflict with a person, and this is not the case for me, however if we manage our time and have a TO DO list we will have no problem.

The most enjoyable part of the job, is when we take a break and we play table football, with our manager :)
AXA is one of the best insurance industry in the Philippines. It is easy to get a long with colleagues and have the luxury to enjoy work life balance that everyone wanted
Pros
Time freedom
Cons
Effort + Productivity = Results
I love working there.
I have learn so many thongs over there. I started working there few years ago and i still have so beautiful memories.

i was in charge to answerin phone call, receiving phones calls and mails.
Pros
free luchns
Cons
long distance
The process began with two weeks of paid formal training. Once training was completed I would arrive at work and immediately turn on the phone and expect calls. I worked within a group of 12 other handlers, whom all went through training with me and we all did the same job. I would typically take about 20 calls a day and would have to log in the call, register the claim and provide relevant direction to the customer. The workplace was a relaxed business environment and so was not a super stressful space but one where work and diligence is expected. I was only there for the summer before I went back to Uni and I really valued the experience and I'd recommend it to anyone.
Pros
On Site High Quality Restaurant
Cons
Occasionally found the process of logging a claim monotonous
AXA Assistance Canada was a great company until the new VP and the new HR Director took over in 2017 with a French culture not applicable in Canada. They both have no consideration for employees and live in another world (Fordism like in the 70s). Corporate clients and employees are dissatisfied and the company will not last long if the Management does not change. They are ruthless, do not pay well and are cold as Ice. The VP nickname is "The ice queen". It is a shame as it was a great company to work for.
Pros
team, coworkers
Cons
management, salaries, French culture management
Chaos due to acquisition of another company. Could have been handled better. Employee Day was the best part. The computer system used for a very old one.
This was a challenging job which expected a lot of commitment and I thoroughly enjoyed the job. There was a lot of communication with Brokers and would like to do it again if possible.
Salary was good. Management was good. Work/life balance was good. I loved my staff as they understood that we were there to help consumers. I have no complaints about Intact.
The Best part of the job was helping people solve their financial future. A day was meeting existing clients for review and new clients to solve their goals. The management staff was there if and when you needed them. The hardest part of the job was the hours .
Nothing to add only that, this is a very good job for very good people who can do it nothing and looks like a bisness man without money and for someone who want have a lot of credits.
I worked in Client Services Department at AXA prior to Intact's acquisition in 2011. I provided customer support to both brokers within our network and to our customers themselves.
Overall great experience. Very understanding supervisors. Through my experience with Axa I learned how to approach clients in various ways in order to reach some goals. Sometimes our supervisors would conduct contests in various creative manners as incentive. These had as an effect to pump the team's drive and strengthen the team spirit.
Pros
Free food sometimes, great location, nice ambiance
Solidarité, esprit dynamique et motivant.
Beaucoup de projets et missions, confiance et autonomie sont de rigueur de la part des managers envers leurs équipes, le modèle de travail Nord Américain réussit particulièrement à favoriser l'engagement des salariés d'AXA
Amazing colleagues and a fun place to work at. You definitely learn a lot of new things from the type of requests that we need to complete on behalf of of customers
J ai baucoup aimée mon environnement de travail et l esprit d'équipe des collaborateurs.
Pros
Repas gratuit et transports assurer
Cons
Non
Belle ambiance, efforts reconnus et bon travail d'équipe