AXA Equitable Life Insurance Employee Reviews

Underwiter toregion of Sudbury and Sault St, Mary
Intermediate Underwriter - Toronto and Edmonton (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 May 2018
This was a challenging job which expected a lot of commitment and I thoroughly enjoyed the job. There was a lot of communication with Brokers and would like to do it again if possible.
It was a rewarding place to work
Insurance Agent/Brooker (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, NJ20 October 2017
The Best part of the job was helping people solve their financial future. A day was meeting existing clients for review and new clients to solve their goals. The management staff was there if and when you needed them. The hardest part of the job was the hours .
Cleint Service Rep
Client Service Representative (Former Employee) –  London, ON20 June 2017
I worked in Client Services Department at AXA prior to Intact's acquisition in 2011. I provided customer support to both brokers within our network and to our customers themselves.
Nice experience
Telesales Agent (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC16 June 2017
Overall great experience. Very understanding supervisors. Through my experience with Axa I learned how to approach clients in various ways in order to reach some goals. Sometimes our supervisors would conduct contests in various creative manners as incentive. These had as an effect to pump the team's drive and strengthen the team spirit.
Pros
Free food sometimes, great location, nice ambiance
Fun work place with amazing colleagues
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC9 April 2017
Amazing colleagues and a fun place to work at. You definitely learn a lot of new things from the type of requests that we need to complete on behalf of of customers
Environnement de travail
Chargée de clientèle (Former Employee) –  Bordeaux (33)5 November 2016
Ce poste a été très enrichissant car l'activité est différente. On rencontre tous les jours des clients et des professions totalement différentes ce qui permet d'améliorer nos connaissances.
Le plus agréable est la rencontre avec le chef d'entreprise qui aime ce qu'il fait et nous parle de son entreprise avec beaucoup de passion. Ce qui est essentiel est de bien écouter ce qu'il souhaite et savoir lui propose l'offre la plus adaptée en fonction de ses besoins. Savoir l'orienter vers d'autres produits auxquels il n'aurait pas penser est le plus intéressant car on sait qu'on a fait notre rôle de conseiller.
Pros
Voiture de fonction + repas inclus + assurance maladie + commissions
Cons
peu ou pas de temps pour manger
Great French Company
AUTOMOBILE SUPPORT SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  North York13 October 2015
It was bought out by Allianze but it had a lot of growth opportunity when it was AXA.

When you travel around the work you will still see the logos in other areas.
Pros
Free French lessons
Cons
politics
Environnement de travail
expert en sinistres (Current Employee) –  centre-ville Montreal18 August 2015
Bonne Compagnie avec possibilité d'avancement.

Indemnisation:

- Prise d'appel et traitement de dossiers simultanément.
- Grande possibilité d'avancement dans ce département.
A real training Manager.
Account Manager Insurance (AXA) (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC10 June 2014
Monday morning I was in a meeting. Where the objectives of the next week is addressed.
Monday afternoon i left the office and I was doing calls to customers.
The rest of the week I organized myself my schedule my appointment, called my customers and looking for new customers everyday, professionals and individuals.

This job allowed me to learn a lot about myself, my listening skills, organization, and determination to attention to my punctuality.

I worked as a team to help each other on Monday, and the rest of the week I was working alone. I had to make sure I fulfill my goals with the boss. The team was young and vibrant, a very good group atmosphere.

The hardest part was to find a rhythm of life between family and work, time and professional person because it required a lot of hours (about 12 days each)

But this work has allowed me to gain confidence, maturity and remains my greatest experience.
Pros
great experience
Cons
Long Time work each day
nice
Business Analyst/Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 May 2014
learnt some skills in this job
had opportunity of trainings
Always very busy
fun workpalce
Processor (Former Employee) –  Toronto on12 March 2014
You should be hard working person and willing to learn new work.Accurate work should be apply.
Very professional environment.
Telesales agent/Quality Assurance/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Montreal, Quebec19 January 2014
I loved working for Axa Assistance Canada. Every day there was a new challenge. great team to work with as well. lots of chances for advancement.
Pros
great pay, great team, awesome location
Cons
the job can be repetitive at times. it is telemarketing after all.
Great place to work!
Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Calgary4 August 2013
Great work atmosphere.The people were great. Every broker interaction was different.It was rewarding to work with brokers who
respected your decisions.It was sometimes challenging when a broker did not accept your decision on a risk. Overall, a great experience at this company.
Pros
Great people.
Cons
Salary.
Engagement Manager - HCL (Former Employee) –  Melbourne2 August 2013
Massive infrastructure and interesting projects to work. Management should have more visibility to projects and forecast
- very focused in people development
Client Services Representative (Former Employee) –  North York20 May 2013
- Very caring managers
- paid for many courses for my CIP exams before I passed them
Pros
- Very focused on developing their employees
Cons
- Tough insurance brokers
Excellent work enviornment
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  North York On30 January 2013
Axa Insurance was a great work company to work for. It provided good salary and benefits with opportunities for advancement.
Great atmosphere which makes you enjoy your work
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, On although head office is in London On7 November 2012
AXA insurance has been a fantastic work experience for me. Everyone is empowered to do their job well without being micro managed. This is a great environment to work in. Everyone is a team player and support each other on a daily basis. You can't ask for a better environment. The hardest part of this job is when the last day comes as AXA was bought out by INTACT Insurance. The most enjoyable part of this job was the trust by management for the team to get things done and we did.

I will miss working for AXA Insurance when the time comes.
Pros
able to perform all roles in the life cycle of a project
Cons
there are none that i can think of.
Productive and fun workplace
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 September 2012
A typical day at work would be to enter insurance information for clients and ensured everything balance. My co-workers were respectful towards me.
Pros
good atmosphere
Cons
job not long enough
Horrible Management
Claims Tech 1/Reception (Former Employee) –  Calgary, Aberta16 June 2012
Management did not help or show one how to improve, they ended up choosing their weakest links in the company and letting them go, myself included. Turns out, the company went under anyways.