AT&T Employee Reviews

Great place
Service Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON4 November 2017
Great place to work that puts their employees first. Competitive salary, the ability to work remote and good work life balance.

Would definitely work there again and refer.
Pros
Work life balance and ability to work remote
Cons
Too many jobs offshore which has led to my unemployment at this time
moderate
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  75 eglinton ave, toronto, on23 September 2017
huge load of work pressure in compare to salary, the rate is too low, and huge scope of work. Job training is not quality and sufficient to prepare a rep to start serving the customer.
Productive, efficient and well structured
sales agent (Current Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON28 August 2017
Great job opportunities in an ever expanding industry.
Would suggest this job to anyone looking to gain or touch up their sales skills in a hands on environment.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Offers a lot of hours but overall not a good place to work
Customer Engagement Specialist (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON10 August 2017
A typical day at work involved calling people over the phone to offer them AT&T services. If they refused I had to proceed and assume the sale until they either hung up or requested to be put on the do not call list. I learned how to work around peoples objections however it was not very rewarding work knowing that I was offering them services that they did not want or need. Management was very scattered, the woman training us left half way through our 2 week training session, leaving us with a new trainer who taught us everything completely different from the first trainer. The hardest part of the job was definitely trying to keep customers on the phone after they learned that I was a telemarketer. The most enjoyable part of the job was my co-workers.
Pros
breaks every 2 hours
Cons
no schedule flexibility, my pay would be lessened once I was back in school
Interesting company to work for
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON5 June 2017
A company full of potential for employees development.
A lot of online training materials, but no much time to learn or prepare for certifications, as the priority is customer satisfaction first.
Pros
Great Life and work balance
Cons
Management decision/approach full of ambiguity
your average day job
CSR (Former Employee) –  Miami, MB20 May 2017
nothing to special about working for DTV which is now probably att&t
besides having give aways on Fridays. but not sure if the still do that. in my experience years ago it was a basic regular 9-5 job but it was very friendly and in some cases family oriented atmosphere
Pros
security of your job
Cons
pretty basic, which can lead you to wanna do something more
Good company to work for
Solution Engineer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 May 2017
Unfortunately, there is no more AT&T Canada, the management treat their employees good and a good team spirit. They are able to make change fast and adapt to the market
AT&T Corp is not well represented in Canada
PROJECT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON6 May 2017
They have no real presence in our market place. Primary niche is re-selling AT&T Corp services in Canada for the purpose of leading multinational carriers into our market.

Employees (especially contractors) are treated poorly working 60+ hours per week to accommodate international clients with a poor salary/bonus structure.
Pros
Cons
Several
amazing
Technical Analyst Helpdesk (Part-Time) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 April 2017
Information technology and business management experience in both the public and private sector with key emphasis on IT services, project management, core business priorities, ITIL foundations, business transformations, productivity, change management, infrastructure management, telecommunications, vendor management and program applications.
Friendly and supportive team, great benefits
Technical Support Consultant (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON11 April 2017
Learned skills like:
- Management skills
- Communication Skills
- passions to handle situations
- fast paced work place
- Team and individual task learning
- Technical aspects
Fun place to work with high call volumes
Client Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON27 March 2017
First job. Worked long hours in a call centre environment. Included benefits so that was definitely a bonus. Hours of operation for me were during the day, but other shifts were available
Excellent place for work
COMPENSATION MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC23 February 2017
AT&T give many reasons to continue in my career as a professional, every day was a challenge and the inter sociability make that my skills become more Advanced to solve problems and grow up professionally.
Fun upbeat enviroment
SALES CONSULTANT SUTHERLAND GLOBAL SERVICES (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON29 January 2017
The workplace was very lively. Employees are giving many opportunities and incentives to do their best work. Work was always fun to go to. Management was very supportive.
A pleasant working environment
Uverse Consultant - Sutherland Global Services (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON27 January 2017
It was a very pleasent workplace and management team was very willing to help. I had to face daily costumers concerns about their products and guide them toward fixing various technical issues. I really enjoyed helping people and solving their problems. I gained a lot of communication skills and I developed my critical thinking.
Pros
Helpful staff
Convergy's
Cusotmer Care (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS26 January 2017
Convergy's was a fun working atmosphere, however very business like at the same time. I definitely started off my liking for call center work with this job. I was the company for a couple of years, before they left Dartmouth.
Well Known IT organization with lot to gain
System Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pakistan14 November 2016
Everyday starts with the prayer and we at NADRA learned new things daily. Although I was managing several things but my primary responsibility was to handle technical aspects.
was a great place to work and team members were like family.
Senior Network Technician (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON23 September 2016
AT&T was a great company to work for after we were outsourced from CSC. We had the same team and management which was a great team. Recongnition and salary was great and working.
Pros
salary and working from home
Cons
being outsourced has it's time limit.
Best telecom company in US
Principal Technical Architect (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WA12 September 2016
I worked with AT&T as contractor and permanent employee. I enjoyed working with newest mobile technologies. They have extremely competent specialists (top engineers and scientists!). There are many opportunities once you get inside. If you like to learn new things continuously you get that opportunity while doing your ongoing routine work. I wish they provide free coffee :)...
It's a nice place to work
Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON22 August 2016
I've enjoyed the training and follow up of employees and attention to details. They are a fun loving company to work for and i've enjoyed every bit of time i've spent there. They don't punish you for mistakes unless repeated several times, instead they train and give you better ways and tips to handle your job better.
Pros
free breaks
Good company to work for
Business Process Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 August 2016
Good company to work for. The company is pretty aggressive in its approach and a good place to start at for an entrepreneurial person

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AT&T. Our community is ready to answer.