AT&T Employee Reviews

Convergys work at Home
Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB2 March 2018
day at work was lonely and not fun. Ididnt learn much, management was not around, workplace culture was boaring, staying motivated ordering merch for the customer
Pros
Work at home
Cons
Boaring work envoronment.
Not a fun place to work at
Financial Accounted Representative (Former Employee) –  12 Founders Blvd3 February 2018
Over worked job, has no respect for there employees as well. there is allot of preference towards some employees also management screams at employees with bad words
Pros
Cons
Allot of bad habits
Good job but bad management
Manager (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON2 February 2018
Management plays the role of lying to use you and favour their family and friends. All they care is generating sales, sell direct tvs and outsourcing to Sutherland global service in windsor, Ontario runned by uneducated staff.
Pros
Great location, parking, benefits
Cons
Poor management, scheduling and appraisals
call centre
Sales & Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Sydney River, NS30 January 2018
Sales representative for AT&T - encouraged customers to sign up for Internet, TV &
Home, met weekly sales quota, provided information on services to customers.
the best company
At&t customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Distrito Federal20 January 2018
I had the opportunitie to work in many comopanies, but working for AT&T was such the best experience in my life, AT&T it's alwasy looking for the well of their customers and their employees, they offered me a good salary very good date payments, they place where I used to work was a new office, with new computers, they offered trainning, offered enough time for lunch and even offered credit cards for their employees and a 50 percent discount in their services for employees, and a really friendly enviroment with co workers, supervisors and managers.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
long shifts
Short stay
AT&T U-Verse Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON9 January 2018
very stressful, the call volume is large
the breaks are shot, and the agents are not given enough time to do the tickets.
they don't pay a lot for the amount of work and stress
Pros
A job
Great place
Service Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON4 November 2017
Great place to work that puts their employees first. Competitive salary, the ability to work remote and good work life balance.

Would definitely work there again and refer.
Pros
Work life balance and ability to work remote
Cons
Too many jobs offshore which has led to my unemployment at this time
moderate
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  75 eglinton ave, toronto, on23 September 2017
huge load of work pressure in compare to salary, the rate is too low, and huge scope of work. Job training is not quality and sufficient to prepare a rep to start serving the customer.
Productive, efficient and well structured
sales agent (Current Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON28 August 2017
Great job opportunities in an ever expanding industry.
Would suggest this job to anyone looking to gain or touch up their sales skills in a hands on environment.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Offers a lot of hours but overall not a good place to work
Customer Engagement Specialist (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON10 August 2017
A typical day at work involved calling people over the phone to offer them AT&T services. If they refused I had to proceed and assume the sale until they either hung up or requested to be put on the do not call list. I learned how to work around peoples objections however it was not very rewarding work knowing that I was offering them services that they did not want or need. Management was very scattered, the woman training us left half way through our 2 week training session, leaving us with a new trainer who taught us everything completely different from the first trainer. The hardest part of the job was definitely trying to keep customers on the phone after they learned that I was a telemarketer. The most enjoyable part of the job was my co-workers.
Pros
breaks every 2 hours
Cons
no schedule flexibility, my pay would be lessened once I was back in school
Great place
Customer service consultant, technician supervisor (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON6 June 2017
Amazing co workers! Great team work. Worked well under pressure and allowed others to understand each steps towards working better as a team. Also like the atmosphere.
Interesting company to work for
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON5 June 2017
A company full of potential for employees development.
A lot of online training materials, but no much time to learn or prepare for certifications, as the priority is customer satisfaction first.
Pros
Great Life and work balance
Cons
Management decision/approach full of ambiguity
Nice place to work
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, WA20 May 2017
Had fun working on three different systems including the mainframe. Dress code was casual, variety of work from simple data processing to complex software development.
Pros
Ability to use the software I wanted
your average day job
CSR (Former Employee) –  Miami, MB20 May 2017
nothing to special about working for DTV which is now probably att&t
besides having give aways on Fridays. but not sure if the still do that. in my experience years ago it was a basic regular 9-5 job but it was very friendly and in some cases family oriented atmosphere
Pros
security of your job
Cons
pretty basic, which can lead you to wanna do something more
Good company to work for
Solution Engineer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 May 2017
Unfortunately, there is no more AT&T Canada, the management treat their employees good and a good team spirit. They are able to make change fast and adapt to the market
AT&T Corp is not well represented in Canada
PROJECT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON6 May 2017
They have no real presence in our market place. Primary niche is re-selling AT&T Corp services in Canada for the purpose of leading multinational carriers into our market.

Employees (especially contractors) are treated poorly working 60+ hours per week to accommodate international clients with a poor salary/bonus structure.
Pros
Cons
Several
amazing
Technical Analyst Helpdesk (Part-Time) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 April 2017
Information technology and business management experience in both the public and private sector with key emphasis on IT services, project management, core business priorities, ITIL foundations, business transformations, productivity, change management, infrastructure management, telecommunications, vendor management and program applications.
Friendly and supportive team, great benefits
Technical Support Consultant (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON11 April 2017
Learned skills like:
- Management skills
- Communication Skills
- passions to handle situations
- fast paced work place
- Team and individual task learning
- Technical aspects
Fun place to work with high call volumes
Client Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON27 March 2017
First job. Worked long hours in a call centre environment. Included benefits so that was definitely a bonus. Hours of operation for me were during the day, but other shifts were available
Nice and professional atmosphere.
Product Development Quality Assurance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WA10 March 2017
Early start and nice collaboration with team leads and colleagues. Learned company's dynamic based on the market trends. Managers were always nice and friendly.
Pros
Dynamic team rotation
Cons
Projects funding.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AT&T. Our community is ready to answer.

510K