AT&T Employee Reviews

Good place to grow.
Service Reliability Engineer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 June 2018
Presently working as Service Reliability Engineer in AT&T. I support different Video Platforms like media controller, VSTB servers, mem cache, Image resizer, apache web bridges.
stressful and poor training
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON7 June 2018
irate customers, untrained techs, poor management. they tend on outsourcing everything with poor or no training programs. even internal techs are poorly trained, making job difficult for existing t3 csrs
Was ask to work there when i was on vacation
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS31 May 2018
I went back to Nova Scotia after i got laid off at Nortel, My sister was working there, so i took the job to stay busy, answer call and trouble shooting problem, find the best phone plans for individual people.
Pros
friendly coworkers, easy routine to follow
Cons
wasn't in the city i wanted to be in
worked a project for them
Worked for Sera4 (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, Ontario12 May 2018
i worked for Sera4 and we worked on a project for this company. They are great to work with, no fuss and good orders - our most loyal customer. Thank you
Productive and fun work place
Software & Hardware Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Clarksburg, MD28 April 2018
Run overnight and day test. Analyze results and report defects in JIRA and respond to all questions asked be developers. It is a great work environment with the best manager and team leads.
Pros
Stable contract
Cons
Too much work, Very low salary
productive and work place balance
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON25 April 2018
i enjoyed working for at&t. i enjoyed working for the people. i loved how i was able to excite customers by encouraging them to sign up for Directv.
working there was excited everyday
Great Work Environment and Friendly Work Culture
Billing Manager Analyst (Former Employee) –  Thornhill, ON24 April 2018
Great company to work for, lots of perks of working for an American conglomerate. Had a wonderful time working there, the teams all over the world were very friendly and easy to work with.
Brand Recognition
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Montreal Canada24 April 2018
AT&T has an amazing Brand recognition. The market is extremely competitive and selling the solutions is all about low pricing. The market is not interested in value selling but low pricing.
Pros
Great Brand recognition
Cons
High turn over.
Convergys work at Home
Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB2 March 2018
day at work was lonely and not fun. Ididnt learn much, management was not around, workplace culture was boaring, staying motivated ordering merch for the customer
Pros
Work at home
Cons
Boaring work envoronment.
Not a fun place to work at
Financial Accounted Representative (Former Employee) –  12 Founders Blvd3 February 2018
Over worked job, has no respect for there employees as well. there is allot of preference towards some employees also management screams at employees with bad words
Pros
Cons
Allot of bad habits

Want to know more about AT&T?

Ask a question
Good job but bad management
Manager (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON2 February 2018
Management plays the role of lying to use you and favour their family and friends. All they care is generating sales, sell direct tvs and outsourcing to Sutherland global service in windsor, Ontario runned by uneducated staff.
Pros
Great location, parking, benefits
Cons
Poor management, scheduling and appraisals
call centre
Sales & Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Sydney River, NS30 January 2018
Sales representative for AT&T - encouraged customers to sign up for Internet, TV &
Home, met weekly sales quota, provided information on services to customers.
the best company
At&t customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Distrito Federal20 January 2018
I had the opportunitie to work in many comopanies, but working for AT&T was such the best experience in my life, AT&T it's alwasy looking for the well of their customers and their employees, they offered me a good salary very good date payments, they place where I used to work was a new office, with new computers, they offered trainning, offered enough time for lunch and even offered credit cards for their employees and a 50 percent discount in their services for employees, and a really friendly enviroment with co workers, supervisors and managers.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
long shifts
Short stay
AT&T U-Verse Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON9 January 2018
very stressful, the call volume is large
the breaks are shot, and the agents are not given enough time to do the tickets.
they don't pay a lot for the amount of work and stress
Pros
A job
Enjoyable
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Chilliwack, BC16 November 2017
Working at Convergys was quite interesting, coworkers were friendly and helpful, hours were pretty awesome and flexible to my personal life. I learned communication and empathy skills that have helped me even after my experience at convergys. I think my favorite part of working there was how structured the building was.
Great place
Service Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON4 November 2017
Great place to work that puts their employees first. Competitive salary, the ability to work remote and good work life balance.

Would definitely work there again and refer.
Pros
Work life balance and ability to work remote
Cons
Too many jobs offshore which has led to my unemployment at this time
moderate
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  75 eglinton ave, toronto, on23 September 2017
huge load of work pressure in compare to salary, the rate is too low, and huge scope of work. Job training is not quality and sufficient to prepare a rep to start serving the customer.
Productive, efficient and well structured
sales agent (Current Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON28 August 2017
Great job opportunities in an ever expanding industry.
Would suggest this job to anyone looking to gain or touch up their sales skills in a hands on environment.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Offers a lot of hours but overall not a good place to work
Customer Engagement Specialist (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON10 August 2017
A typical day at work involved calling people over the phone to offer them AT&T services. If they refused I had to proceed and assume the sale until they either hung up or requested to be put on the do not call list. I learned how to work around peoples objections however it was not very rewarding work knowing that I was offering them services that they did not want or need. Management was very scattered, the woman training us left half way through our 2 week training session, leaving us with a new trainer who taught us everything completely different from the first trainer. The hardest part of the job was definitely trying to keep customers on the phone after they learned that I was a telemarketer. The most enjoyable part of the job was my co-workers.
Pros
breaks every 2 hours
Cons
no schedule flexibility, my pay would be lessened once I was back in school
Great place
Customer service consultant, technician supervisor (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON6 June 2017
Amazing co workers! Great team work. Worked well under pressure and allowed others to understand each steps towards working better as a team. Also like the atmosphere.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AT&T. Our community is ready to answer.

510.6K