ASP Incorporated Employee Reviews

good experience
Access Control Officer (Former Employee) –  Toronto Pearson International Airport, ON26 February 2019
This job is just a resume enhancer. The money is and always will be minimum wage. No room for advancement and no raises. I worked 3 years and the only raises I got were when minimum wage was increased. At the time there was a lot of construction work going and work was abundant. The shift structure was great as I was able to work my desired hours at the time. Soon as the construction work finished, the hours left as well. You are the best person when picking up shifts but if you call in sick or attempt too, you are the worst of the worst. Probably the easiest way to get your raic as asp will take anyone with a security license.
Pros
flexible schedule. easiest way to get raic
Cons
no growth. low pay. no respect.
nah
Security Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 June 2018
company over works employee calls at inappropriate times of day, pressured to take extra shifts argues with employee when they request time off short staffed.
Pros
n/a
horrible management
SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON14 March 2018
You work so hard and management doesn't even take a second to appreciate you. They literally treat you like you can't live without them and throw unreasonable conditions at you
didnt work there long to form an opinion
Access Control Officer, Security (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 January 2018
Since i was quite young at the time i did not get a chance to work there long so forming a responsible and accurate opinion on the company would not be reasonable. The company is very reputable and nice. I had no problems while employed there. I merely found another job and moved on.
Pros
employment
Cons
money and advancement
Structured yet lack of advancement
Access Control Officer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 November 2017
I worked for ASP for a year. In that time I learned a lot. I learned how to help those in need. On a regular day I'd help over 50 people from different countries get to where they needed to be. It helped me become more attentive to others.
Pros
Seeing new people from different countries
Cons
No room for growth
Very poor balance for quality of life
Operational Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 November 2017
When I started at this company I worked 8 hours a day 5 days a week. The hours were odd and my weekend was not Saturday Sunday but it was fine. We have since been forced to a 12 hour continental shift. The hours are too long, moral has been badly affected and it is no longer a desirable place to work. When we said we did not want to work 12 hour shifts we were told we could go flip burgers at McDonalds then.
Management is basically over educated people with no concept of what it is like to actually work.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Very long hours
security
Door Patrol/Access Control Officer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 September 2016
worked 10 years with company , learned lot in the company management and co worker best. so far best security company at Person .
Great Co-workers and Management
Behavior Recognition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 December 2014
Excellent Team to work with.
Good support from Management.
Entire team highly skilled and passionate about their work.