Ajax Nissan Employee Reviews

2.6Job Security & Advancement
Watch out for GM and service manager
Detailed (Former Employee) –  Ajax29 August 2018
When I was there I saw how they treated the detailed and wash kids and I wasn’t impressed at all.
They would drop a load of cars on you and expect them to get done in some ridiculous time frame. The GM is would just pick on the wash kids just because he needed to feel better about himself and the service manager was not help at all. Never once did either of them appreciate the hard work you put in, all they did was look for more things to complain about.
I wouldn’t recommend any detailers to step foot in this place, they will just keep pushing you harder until you quit
Pros
Non
Cons
Long hours, poor management
Productive and fun workplace when there is work to be done.
Automotive Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ON1 September 2017
For the most part my time at Ajax Nissan was quite enjoyable. Most days I found myself with many different tasks and challenges to face everyday which drove me to work harder. However some days when there was nothing to be done I found myself washing cars and sweeping floors since there were no cars to service. On these days i still completed my work efficiently and to a degree where it would leave customers coming back for future services from the dealership.
customer service
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ON5 May 2016
Come in to see what need to be done for the day, get all the cash/ debit running for the day, great to be with customers getting them looked after.
Growing Retail and Commercial Fleet Dealer
COMMERCIAL & FLEET SALES CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Ajax, ON25 September 2012
Commercial Fleet and Sales Dealer with NV Product
Building Client base through cold calling, prospecting,hunting with consulting service.