AIG

AIG

AIG Employee Review

Loyalty is recognized

AIG Canada wants it's employees to succeed and management is very supportive and understanding. The work is varied and challenging. I would recommend AIG Canada.

Pros

authority is commensurate with experience and qualifications

Cons

Unit Managers seem to be overworked sometimes

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

productive with good co-workers

Fast paced with plenty to do so the day goes by fast. Lots of help from others. Interacting with co-workers was enjoyable. Upper management was approachable
Same location

Modern building located at Union Station makes it easy to commute.

AIG provides a pleasant work culture for employees to work three days at home and two days in the office. Continued education and courses are available on the system. One hour lunch breaks; coffee and tea provided. A good IT team to help with issues. The computer system needs urgent upgrading and AIG has been working on it. The least pleasant experience was that many departments were often short-staffed. The best part of working in the AIG A&H department was the cooperative spirit of the employees.

Pros

Work from home three days a week is allowed.

Cons

No gym membership was available.

Once upon a time

Great place to start a career, if you are willing to continue to learn, opportunities exist to grow. The people were great to work with, some more helpful then others. The 7 of the 9 years I worked here were great, last two not so much. Could be the current social/political issues that influence my departure. All in all my experience was positive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AIG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement