AECOM Employee Review

Productive and fun work place
Steamfitter/ Pipefitter (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB13 January 2018
The hardest job part is winter when installing the pipe on the highest elevations. Even the hydro testing for preparation the flanges to install the pipe with the high temperature
Pros
Free lunch

Other AECOM Employee Reviews

One of the 10 worst companies in the world, you don't get this easily
Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB14 October 2018
As an employee worked here for few years, the company has changed a lot in the past few years. The management only treats you like a number, they don't care about you, you don't feel you are valued as a member and avoid this company if you can. Really awkward/cold working atmosphere in this company especially if you work with senior management. Most senior managers are so fake. You put your hard work in and that's it.
Pros
Worst working culture
Cons
flexible working hours
Worst company I've ever worked for in the oil sands
Journeyman Electrician/EHT Technician (Former Employee) –  Kearl Lake, AB13 October 2018
I was a journeyman electrician with AECOM at Kearl lake. I was told when I got hired I had a job from August until the end of November, but only got two months of work. Three days after getting laid off, I received a all to come back but I did not. I was on night shift and they laid of three of us to bring in 3 guys from day shift . Every week employee pay was incorrect. I've been laid of for 3 weeks now and still haven't received pay that is owed me and they will not return calls or emails. They are the most unorganized company I've ever seen. The HR and recruiting department are incompetent. What a shitshow.
Pros
Good crew and great safety culture
Cons
Disorganized, Incompetent, lack of communication

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AECOM. Our community is ready to answer.

51K