AECOM Employee Review

Great Company And Employees
Pipeline Construction Labourer (Current Employee) –  Vermilion, AB4 December 2017
Great company, Good working environment, Everyone is willing to help at any given time, not afraid to go outside their scope of work.
Management is good for advancement and sending you for training where required
Pros
Cons
not knowing when going to be off

Other AECOM Employee Reviews

nice place to work at
receptionist (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB8 December 2018
nice people, nice building, and boss was cool. Location was convenient. And my partner was cool. My job was pretty easy, learned a lot from working there, like using computers and helping others.
Pros
pay was good
Cons
place was far from where i lived
Amazing pay and work. Laid off after every job.
Industrial Electrician Apprentice 3rd (Former Employee) –  Medicine Hat, AB30 November 2018
Absolutely loved working for this company during the construction project of a Compressor Station in Medicine Hat.

Wage was fantastic. Work shift was 10/4 which was great for in town workers to have an opportunity to make great money but still be home every night.

Crew was probably one of the best I have ever worked with/for. Everyone got along for the most part, and everyone shared responsibilities and tasks, not one person was ever thinking they were above or below anyone else.

Only downside. Lay offs. Unfortunately everyone is essentially hired for the specific project, then once near completion or complete, you were laid off. Certain workers were kept on longer than others due to attitudes/workmanship/etc, which was nice to see that you were rewarded for trying your hardest and being a team player.

Foreman on our site was amazing. Would never hesitate to work for this man again. Also gave a terrific recommendation letter without even asking. Thank you for showing me what a true foreman should be.
Pros
Wage. Morale. Safety culture.
Cons
Hired only for certain site, then laid off after completion.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AECOM. Our community is ready to answer.

51.1K