AECOM Employee Review

I didn’t have a problem
Excavator Operator (Former Employee) –  Vermilion, AB3 February 2018
Good guys to work for. I personally did not have a problem. Paid well, paid on time, and very little headaches from the office. I’d probably go back if they needed me.

Other AECOM Employee Reviews

It was a good company to work for
Estimator / Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB13 August 2018
Big company where Oil & Gas jobs doesn't mean a lot. Maintenance side it's way better than the Projects side. Good benefits but to much politics at higher levels.
Pros
Good work enviroment
Cons
Very stressful and no support or room for advancement!
great company
jm pipfitter (Current Employee) –  Alberta25 July 2018
Great company but you have to cross the many hurdles to go to the site, yes there is lack of communication between recruiters and onboarding team, mostly you will not get any reply or answers for emails and phone calls(maybe they are getting so many mails and phone calls) you should wait with patience for itinerary, please note one more thing, don't sleep last night at home because any time you will get the itinerary in email, If you miss the flight, don't waste a day or two for contact them to rebook your flight ,does not works 20 calls and bunch of emails also. Better luck next time. remaining all is good. happy working environment and good pay
Pros
good working environment and pay
Cons
onboarding and return flights to home.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AECOM. Our community is ready to answer.

51K